Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Itemization Updates & The New Expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    The armor nerf is just as horrible in pve. Why should something this unfair and debilitating be thrown on pve rogues? Reduced to the armor we had at level 41, how does that constitute progress? Is STS idea of class balance having rogues pay the highest and thus profit the least from pve farming? Because the costs of pots, elixir, and ankh just skyrocket after the update. Tell me how is that an incentive to play.
    You can only reach the armour, we had at lvl 41 with the glinstone set's helm and body armour, otherwise you actually have less

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    Let's see what happens when people start doing what you said... finding a new game to play. Have fun in your lonely domain then

Personally, I had been playing on and off for the last couple weeks due to a slack work schedule, but any remote chances of me making a comeback were squashed with this update. Thanks I guess for helping me validate my decision to quit.
    Same goes for me, although I just quit last week and donated all my gold to ER. I have to admit that I have been itching for some gameplay and have been tempted to contact support to restore my deleted toons, but this update just reaffirmed my decision.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Yes finally rogues are so going to be crushed by the likes of mwe!! :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MasterP View Post
    This is a great way to being equality to the game. I even have rogue friends who believe this is fair enough. As it means more involvement from other classes. You cry about potting a lot at elite mobs.. Yes you are meant too. If tanks are potting away like crazy on elite maps, and to help you survive, why shouldn't you be doing equally as much for the team, instead of always wanting to do things fast? I think this adds a new dimension to game, in terms of team playing.
    Potting like crazy in hard elite maps is a given, whatever the class, and rogues are already consuming the biggest amount of pots of all three classes on pve runs, that goes without saying. But potting to the point where it is hard to tap skills, dying more than actually dealing damage, how is that conducive to smooth, efficient runs? And I don't know where you come from with those statements about need for speed, but until this update warriors have been able to participate more fully in pve runs and are becoming more desirable, thanks to the aegis and arcane sword. I clocked a number of new personal elite records with a warrior in party. You cannot make a blanket, dismissive statements about rogues only wanting exclusively dps party on the basis of a handful of examples, because such generalization is misleading. Many, many rogues run with warriors, even more so now. Driving in the wedge that segregates classes and perpetuating stereotypes are never helpful, here as elsewhere.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Tch. I retire sts, every item cheap now.
    Thanks for 3 years played, well done

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tulus Gumbira For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alphonso14 View Post
    Yes finally rogues are so going to be crushed by the likes of mwe!! :3
    To be fair, I have no problem at all with class balance, I like to have to figure out tactics and don't mind loosing a few duels if I learn something.

The problem is that with this balance 'fix' is not balanced. Some wars have 900 dmg now and if being pulled in a lava pool of death was bad before update, it is completely ridiculous now for rogues with 300 less armour. Before update if I met a war in tdm one vs one, I had about 50% chance to win. That is balanced! Now? It's not even worth it, hence the comments that this affects the quality of game play and is therefore bad for the game.

And a couple more thoughts on skills post update.

Razor shield is not a solution, its dodge bonus only applies to normal attacks not skills. Most people only use for break stun, and that becomes obsolete once you get nekro. It needs a serious upgrade before it is a useful skill, with something like the reflection skill that one of the glint bosses has.

The other skill worth mentioning is shadow veil. While the armour buff is nice especially with nerf, the damage upgrade does not work if you have a pet with 15% therefore rendering half of this skills usefulness obsolete as well.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric View Post
    perfect. i've been waiting for this to make use of my para which is rotting on my lvl 36 mythics thank you very much.
    and people should really stop complaining about the rogues armor reduction. rogues have been tanking for so long that they think its the way they should be. but it ultimately leads to the outcome where we don't need tanks anymore so please be considerate for the other class too. No class should have the upperhand than the other and let us play our roles well, let damage dealers be it, tankers be it and mob control play their role to get through the map.
    Not to a point where a rouge now basically just tries to run around avoiding red zone and attacks and potting between HP HP HP MP MP HP HP HP and dying and dying in High Elite Maps. Potting more than trying to spam skills. Makes it a pain to even want to play that class.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

enchanted eye syrrilax also need eye of syrrilax to craft them.more choices that you have.
    i have 2 ways,eye of sirrilax drop in rengol lock or it will be drop from bosses from next expansion maybe .
    now you decided now what you have to do.i give you tips
    good luck

forum member
    humaia
    Last edited by humaia; 03-18-2016 at 06:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

too many bugs , loading takes too much time dog keeps running, rogue extra healing pack cant be pickup bug bug bug. .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Great to have some things to look forward to but overall I think there are a lot of changes that are not so brilliant one of them being unecessary nerfs on rogues...already have damage nerf and now crit and armor too?

Also the gem conversions...great removing eyes and para gems from the game but how the hell were these conversions worked out exactly?? Conversions should have been like for like i.e Blood gem > standard fury etc (seems like with all other gems excluding paras and eyes this has been attemoted), I really dnt understand how we go from having an eye gem that was costing around 6mil and gives +3 in each stat and crit being converted to having ONE OF EACH NOBLE O.o surely these should have been converted to a standard or even fortified gem of Fury, Finesse, and Mind and a NOBLE Lightning, sorry but this conversion of ONE EYE >> 8 NOBLE JEWELS is just absolutely ridiculous to me, I am sure the eye hoarders are more than happy with that, of course they are lol! On a final note a little disappointed that Rengol locks are being replaced so quickly...so we have an expansion extending the Rengol environment but a completely new locked crate lol, becoming harder and harder for people to even find a way to make gold here unless you are a plat buyer, now Rengol crates along with everything else currently farmable in game are worthless too...and the Arcane ring being nerfed every level you increase, wow just wow...no comment on that
    Last edited by Dex_addict; 03-18-2016 at 06:39 AM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dex_addict For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

sorry but I really dont understand you sts... weakest class gets nerfed - strongest get buffed?
    -400 armor are u kidding me ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I'm fine with sts decision but 1 thing..
    Market crash has been started since sts decide to make 2x odds on arcane weapon and sns. Then the next event just making it worse. You should have announced that para/eye gem that socketed will not be able to be extracted from the first. People get confused and bought stuff with para/eye to extract it.

1 last thing that i wanna ask.. When will the cyro chest start to drop?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Please recall how it is when you when rogues type in guildchat "party teeth/fangs only dps"
    Where is equality?
    I have completed my mythic glintstone set going through this often.
    During 2x teeth chance was also same.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

I hope in the future STS would stop announce hoaders happy news..

Peace

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

retirement has come
    Hachinichi is dead

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanesuperio View Post
    Please recall how it is when you when rogues type in guildchat "party teeth/fangs only dps"
    Where is equality?
    I have completed my mythic glintstone set going through this often.
    During 2x teeth chance was also same.
    People usually ask for dps on chat because there's already a tank in party. At least, that's how it works for us.

The release of arcane weapons already tipped the scales in favor of tanks and mages. Pvp rogues are being swapped out in clashes, and all classes are great wanted in pve parties.

This nerf also rendered the rogue Glintstone set, which was expensive, time-consuming, and utterly disappointing stat-wise, practically USELESS. Hp and armor were already ridiculously low. But this just brought it to a point where it is simply laughable. I can barely survive elites (yes, with a tank) in that set. Both hp and mana consumption are too high, soon making rogues very impractical especially for those who are barely making ends meet in game.

And since I already brought it up. Please enlighten us, what was the point of farming and paying a steep price for the Glintstone set? It required us to make a non-tradeable (and also useless) legendary Orcslayer set as a pre-requisite. That in itself is already a gold sink. The quest order made us go through all pieces to get both helm and armor. But the whole set barely sees any action apart from being a very bright "bling" in town. So basically both the ring and amulet are also gold sinks.

I have seen a screenshot from chatbox (couldn't find atm, sorry) saying there currently* are no plans to make this set upgradeable. Please rethink this carefully. Yes, your players may still remain for a while. But we will soon lose JOY in playing this game if the hours and money we spend on it become worthless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ticklish For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ticklish View Post
    People usually ask for dps on chat because there's already a tank in party. At least, that's how it works for us.

The release of arcane weapons already tipped the scales in favor of tanks and mages. Pvp rogues are being swapped out in clashes, and all classes are great wanted in pve parties.

This nerf also rendered the rogue Glintstone set, which was expensive, time-consuming, and utterly disappointing stat-wise, practically USELESS. Hp and armor were already ridiculously low. But this just brought it to a point where it is simply laughable. I can barely survive elites (yes, with a tank) in that set. Both hp and mana consumption are too high, soon making rogues very impractical especially for those who are barely making ends meet in game.

And since I already brought it up. Please enlighten us, what was the point of farming and paying a steep price for the Glintstone set? It required us to make a non-tradeable (and also useless) legendary Orcslayer set as a pre-requisite. That in itself is already a gold sink. The quest order made us go through all pieces to get both helm and armor. But the whole set barely sees any action apart from being a very bright "bling" in town. So basically both the ring and amulet are also gold sinks.

I have seen a screenshot from chatbox (couldn't find atm, sorry) saying there currently* are no plans to make this set upgradeable. Please rethink this carefully. Yes, your players may still remain for a while. But we will soon lose JOY in playing this game if the hours and money we spend on it become worthless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Couldn't agree more!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Dex_addict For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Why rouge nef armor? All other class have damage obsoption, what do rouge have? Just ok amount of armor and can doge some damage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

The only thing i do not like and will never like in this game is that you only think platinum buyers are worthy. For non platinum buyers or those who buy less platinum there is almost no place to farm anymore, I play this game over 3 years now, bought platinum, then stopped buying and played game as i know and did my best as i could. The platinum buyers should be treated personally by Remiem and other devs and are supposed to get treatments to bring them back to game, but i can not even get simple reply on my thread about new elite echievements.or i get auto-replies when i ask something on email. I always thought that platinum players and non platinum players are connected in some way and that we both need each others,we farm so they buy our loots then we buy what they loot but now i know the gap between those 2 players crossed the line long time ago. You like wanna exploit your plat buyers,by more and more and more plat for everything almost like youll charge breathing in game 10plat. Give more and more faster, dotn let them think, give them more and more glowing things so they spend time and money and many other things on things that soon become uselees or nerfed. pffffff With this too much platinum buying thing you got this, most ppl that bought lvl up to 41 do not even know how to play simple maps as KM3 and i do not even want to imagine how is their experience with hard elite maps. Normal lvling up makes lower lvls expirienced and it is needed, especially to know maps and your own character afterall. I play my rogue 3 years as i mentioned, and bit by bit i get gear, jewels, pets and everything else. Now i have 830k pve kills, glinstone set, favour bow new arcane blades and 107 pets, more then 19k aps and i gained it in 3 years, the jewels are next priority. Isnt that the purpose of playing to play for something bit faster or slower? To actual play, not only to buy something without or with few percentage of playing only. But making almost all things with platinum ruins the game fun and its purpose. I respect all platinum players, nonplatinum players or mixed players but when i see what you are doing to all your players and this really went too far from good taste and it makes me feel like i am trash and unworthy player whose hard playing, 3 years of contribute to community and all other efforts don`t even count in this virtual world of Arcane Legends.
    Best regards,
    Darksaphiraa
    Last edited by saphirae; 03-18-2016 at 09:37 AM.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to saphirae For This Useful Post:

Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Nah I'm done this is just beyond the point of pathetic now, nerfing a rouge to that extent is just stupid, most mages have more armour than rouges now and tanks have more than a 1000 armour and more dmg than most rouges, you call that class balance! Not to mention nerfing the crit passive. Why not just make mages armour better than what it is instead of nerfing rouges to point where there useless for pve/Pvp. Like I said im done until you FIX this sts!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Brouhaa For This Useful Post: