Thread: Platinum offer STS I need help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Platinum offer STS I need help

Guys I sent message to Fyber 6 days still no answer same with STS support team I did offer called Lord Mobile I was doing that offer for long period and after all my time and hard work I still didnt get the plat 150 platinums, got every single proof of screenshots etc... my char name is Junkle. Can someone of devs look into this?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Devs cant help you, only people from fyber report.
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

It may take a week or weeks. Fyber provides for many games i believe and im sure they get a million and 1 messages a day.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

It barely worked for me. Sometimes you might have to wait 5 secs till after you complete the ad then go back to the game. Sometimes I never got any. And also, if you complete another ad right after you just completed the next one sometimes plat for both the two ads will show on your acc. So there are a lot of variables lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Patrickbr View Post
    Guys I sent message to Fyber 6 days still no answer same with STS support team I did offer called Lord Mobile I was doing that offer for long period and after all my time and hard work I still didnt get the plat 150 platinums, got every single proof of screenshots etc... my char name is Junkle. Can someone of devs look into this?
    Maybe this can help you a bit.....

You can click on the question mark in the upper right corner of the fiber offers page to see your engaged offers and their statuses.....

That information may help shed some light on why you are in this situation and may possibly get you a speedier connection with their support.

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Lord Mobile is one of the few game offers that you should stay away from (It even gives a disclaimer at the bottom of the offers) , they never give you the reward if you’ve even played the game once before, so it’s not so good. If you didn’t pay for anything I wouldn’t expect you to be rewarded sadly, try another offer. But for most other offers, Usually Fyber support will reply to you in around a week. Hope this helps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Fyber usually takes quite a lot of time to reply back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Lmao than who can if nobody can't? They can do everything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Fyber sucks, kindly stay away from it guys. I spent one week in one offer. Its been one week plus already since sent them email and yet i havnt recieved any reply from them

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Lojack; 01-30-2018 at 01:06 PM. Reason: A little too descriptive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iliketolol View Post
    Fyber sucks major ***, kindly stay away from it guys. I spent one week in one offer. Its been one week plus already since sent them email and yet i havnt recieved any reply from them

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    It's so sad that even sts don't do anything I just spent one week trying to beat boss level 2 on the game called Lords Mobile. This makes me frustrated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Guys, sts has announced many times that they have nothing to do with the offers. sure they can remove the offer provider like with nativex and that other one. But alot of the offers work if you follow the rules thoroughly. So removing the remaining providers would only make the game more p2p.

I suggest get used to the offers and learn which ones are more likely to pay out or just dont do them.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

fyber works for me, ill do the offer and it either gives plat or it doesnt and if it doesnt ill report it and they will email me then ill email them back with a screenshot of the offer complete and within a week they email me back saying that i will have my plat in a few hrs and a few hrs later i have my plat

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Recently an offer named “Amazon Kindle” Should reward 21 plats. To get that plats in description of the offer were 2 task: 1.Download the app 2. Run the app . Simple as “ez pz” but when I pressed button of the offer, instead to send me to appstore, redirected me to an adult content website. Like wtf...I wrote them 3 days ago and still no reply.

“For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?”

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GetTheBoom View Post
    Recently an offer named “Amazon Kindle” Should reward 21 plats. To get that plats in description of the offer were 2 task: 1.Download the app 2. Run the app . Simple as “ez pz” but when I pressed button of the offer, instead to send me to appstore, redirected me to an adult content website. Like wtf...I wrote them 3 days ago and still no reply.

“For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?”
    I think they can be sued for that, because if a kid wanted to do offers and he saw (Explicit content such as nudity etc) that could get him in trouble or it could scar him/her for life.
    These stupid ads are going to either give you a virus or they can make you lose money. Surveys that say oh here give us ur email address and location for a free iphone. BUT what they really do is spam ur acc with emails and send u stuff in the mail that you dont need. Thats all surveys do is they steal your identity and sell it on the internet which gives you alot of spam mail. Im a hacker, trust me I know alot about this stuff. Think about it, who is going to give you a free 500$ phone. Life isn't that easy lol. Don't fall for surveys that say "oh here signup now for a free 500$ item. They will just steal your info and sell it around the internet.