Thread: Arachnophobik/Frustrate logging off

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Default Arachnophobik/Frustrate logging off

I'm not gonna label all of my friends to thank, you know who you are but I would just like to say why I am leaving and deleting AL and Line and all al communities I have been a part of.

2 months ago I have been diagnosed with a disease I will not share for those who are sensitive about it. I was given 2 months to live, I went through depression, anxiety and my life and way of thinking went to a downward spiral. I never got to love life, and now that I have been given a deadline to do everything I want, I suddenly feel like I wasted a lot of years on being nothing. I didn't wanna give up, specially when I met a new friend, I wanted to live longer, so I worked out every single day since last month. But day by day I have grown weaker and weaker, cant even find the energy to eat.. it went from 10 hours of not eating, to 16, and now to 21.. I have been getting thinner and thinner, my family has been trying to make me feel happy by taking me out of town and places. But now I must accept the fact I will have to go soon, and before I do I just wanted you guys to know that you have been a very big part of my life, and even tho I wasted a lot of years, every second I spent with you guys are worth it.. goodbye everyone, see you on the other side..

Now if you read all that message above then good, I got your attention. No I am not dying, and yes I had fun making you feel sorry. Anyways for those of my friends who may have noticed I haven't been on much, lets just say I haven't quitted but I will log on from time to time to check up on you guys and chat. As for grinding, pvp, I just don't see the point anymore. I think most of the people tht left the game will get my point when I say there just comes a certain period in life that you realize you just cant lay in bed 4-6 hours at a time trying to grind the same maps for virtual loot anymore. A few months ago I came back from my hiatus and tried to aim for tdm lb, I was doing well until it hit me. Why am I doing this? For a virtual banner? For my name to be in a leaderboard barely anyone reads after the first 10 names? To gain virtual respect from people that don't even know what kind of person I really am? Its not even worth it imo. I get up and think I should be doing something else other than lie in bed for hours grinding a repetitive map. No point in trying to prove ur the best pvp player either because it takes very small amount of skills to succeed, most of it is gear and luck and ping really. And don't get me wrong, I tried, I tried getting my motivation back, but I just cant. Now I literally log in just to chat with anyone even wants to. I just see no point anymore. For 3 years, al has been my escape from reality, now I say "no more hiding". Life isn't so bad once u get used to it. I don't regret every second I spent in this game, meeting new ppl and making friends, but I will regret forcing myself to play, losing my life again. Accomplishments in this game is something I will not be able to take with me now that I left, but I will always have the friends I met in game forever My last suggestion for this game wud be to have a new kind of pvp, a paid one, where ppl cud pay a certain amount to play, have random teams, and if they win, they get the gold; just a new way to get gold. Anyways, I will be on from time to time, just don't expect progress. For all my al friends who want to talk, you know where to find me luv yall, cya around.
    Last edited by Arachnophobik; 03-24-2016 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Accomplishments in this game is something I will not be able to take with me now that I left, I have my friends tho :)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arachnophobik For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Lol the first part made me wanna tear up...I almost fell on it... zzzz I dont even know you but you seemed to be a very nice person. Well , I guess we'll lose another great player/forumer... Cya and Goodluck in real life!
    Last edited by Sheentaro; 03-20-2016 at 05:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Gotta be honest, I may or may not have shed a tear or two while reading this. Definitely sad to see you go... again. But of course, real life is much more important and is our first priorities.

I will miss our good times that we had. Thank you for the laughs! Sorta hoped that I would've had the guts to have met and talked to you earlier back in Eutopia where everyone was all good instead of first talking to you about how we undercut each other while selling those luck elixirs back then when the guild was branching off. I will miss those long duels.. If you get a chance to go online, duel meeh! I will be prepared! >

Wish you the best of luck Kyle *hugs*

Oh... and just a lil something to refresh an old memory. :3

-Emi

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Flaunts For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Aww nuuu! Really sorry to see you go
    But I get what you mean about focusing on real life. I mean...I don't need to do that. AL does NOT consume my life *denial*.

I just wanna say thaaaaank you for recruiting me to Eutopia! I would've stopped playing AL a long time ago if I hadn't met you and the other crazies. So yea...thanks for this all-consuming distraction. I am now fat and jobless with poor eyesight. Yea. Thanks, Kyle. Thanks a lot.

I joke. I'd probably be fat and jobless anyway hahaha!

Have fun, good luck, and keep making music! *hugs*

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rheinera For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheentaro View Post
    Lol the first part made me wanna tear up...I almost fell on it... zzzz I dont even know you but you seemed to be a very nice person. Well , I guess we'll lose another great player/forumer... Cya and Goodluck in real life!
    awwwe thanks man ^_^ have fun in game!

Quote Originally Posted by Flaunts View Post
    Gotta be honest, I may or may not have shed a tear or two while reading this. Definitely sad to see you go... again. But of course, real life is much more important and is our first priorities.

I will miss our good times that we had. Thank you for the laughs! Sorta hoped that I would've had the guts to have met and talked to you earlier back in Eutopia where everyone was all good instead of first talking to you about how we undercut each other while selling those luck elixirs back then when the guild was branching off. I will miss those long duels.. If you get a chance to go online, duel meeh! I will be prepared! >

Wish you the best of luck Kyle *hugs*

Oh... and just a lil something to refresh an old memory. :3

-Emi
    awwwwe Emily T.T (dayum that's a cringeworthy tarewa time, I mustve lagged o.o) and I will be checking u guys out from time to time and yesss we will duel! > but u'll probably be waaay stronger lmfao, even so I gotta admit, ur still the best duel rogue I've ever fought these past few fights totally owned me, uve gotten sooo good and awwwe glad u cud remember those details from a long time ago o.o I cant even remember what I had for breakfast o.o have fun in the game emi! If ne one needs me, yall know where to find me

Quote Originally Posted by Rheinera View Post
    Aww nuuu! Really sorry to see you go
    But I get what you mean about focusing on real life. I mean...I don't need to do that. AL does NOT consume my life *denial*.

I just wanna say thaaaaank you for recruiting me to Eutopia! I would've stopped playing AL a long time ago if I hadn't met you and the other crazies. So yea...thanks for this all-consuming distraction. I am now fat and jobless with poor eyesight. Yea. Thanks, Kyle. Thanks a lot.

I joke. I'd probably be fat and jobless anyway hahaha!

Have fun, good luck, and keep making music! *hugs*
    rheeeeeei :3 u and dedo will always be my best recruits, so glad I randomly asked u to join back in nordr lmao! Keep drawing and making digital art O.O I swear its so good, who cares if u gon be fat and jobless, u can draaaaw! o.o and thaaanks thanks I will try to write more once an idea hits me ^_^ thank you all for sharing memories with me, you all will always be in my heart and phone :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Started feeling sorry for you then read the second part and thought D A M U

Good luck with your future endeavours

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ssneakykills For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dooooooooooooooooooont gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! D: D: D:

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

U shocked me -_-
    Good luck with everything, i hope u reach ur goals.. I will spam you in facebook or band sometimes and keep going making music and writing songs. Me nd mandy love em

Gesendet von meinem E2303 mit Tapatalk

© AllFacesDown

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Why you little....!!! How could you do that! My heart stopped a beat reading that first paragragh, you are lucky we are oceans apart Kyle lol! Well we spoke on line prior to this forum post so you already know how I feel and as sad as I am to not see you online as much, I completely understand and am currently not as active right now myself as you know. Sometimes we need to do some "grinding" in the maps of life (until I drag you back in-game as I am so good at doing...lmfao ).
    What can I say...we met two and a half years ago levelling up in that fateful map in dead city and have stayed together and played together almost every day ever since and my what a journey it has been! Our friendship outgrew just the realm of Arlor a long long time ago and will continue to do so, you know I am always here anytime you need to talk, want advice or just need your spirits lifted. Make sure you always believe in yourself as others do, you really can achieve anything you put your mind to. Heres a few throwback screenies I had laying around mashed together...we really have had some great times and I don't doubt there will be more in the future!
    Take care *squuuuueeeeezeeee!
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  890.2 KB!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex_addict View Post
    Why you little....!!! How could you do that! My heart stopped a beat reading that first paragragh, you are lucky we are oceans apart Kyle lol! Well we spoke on line prior to this forum post so you already know how I feel and as sad as I am to not see you online as much, I completely understand and am currently not as active right now myself as you know. Sometimes we need to do some "grinding" in the maps of life (until I drag you back in-game as I am so good at doing...lmfao ).
    What can I say...we met two and a half years ago levelling up in that fateful map in dead city and have stayed together and played together almost every day ever since and my what a journey it has been! Our friendship outgrew just the realm of Arlor a long long time ago and will continue to do so, you know I am always here anytime you need to talk, want advice or just need your spirits lifted. Make sure you always believe in yourself as others do, you really can achieve anything you put your mind to. Heres a few throwback screenies I had laying around mashed together...we really have had some great times and I don't doubt there will be more in the future!
    Take care *squuuuueeeeezeeee!
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  890.2 KB!
    Squeeeeeze!! awwwe good times, good times :') ofc ill talk to ya, leave me messages :3 I'll keep in touch with u ofc, we aint done talking!!! lots more to go and update each other on ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Mewtuh View Post
    U shocked me -_-
    Good luck with everything, i hope u reach ur goals.. I will spam you in facebook or band sometimes and keep going making music and writing songs. Me nd mandy love em

Gesendet von meinem E2303 mit Tapatalk
    Thanks ben ^_^ I don't mind you spamming :P and sure i'll try and make more songs once I get time ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dooooooooooooooooooont gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! D: D: D:
    I knooooow T_T sadlyf, but I WILL see u on ifunny and yahoo answers :P best of luck both in game and rl zylx! stay awesome, ur like the coolest former here ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    Started feeling sorry for you then read the second part and thought D A M U
    loooool my trrrap is working weeelll! and thanks man, you too ^_^

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Arachnophobik For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnophobik View Post
    I knooooow T_T sadlyf, but I WILL see u on ifunny and yahoo answers :P best of luck both in game and rl zylx! stay awesome, ur like the coolest former here ^_^
    Aww that means a lot to me, phobik! Stay on Line so we can still chat every once in a while. *-*

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
    Aww that means a lot to me, phobik! Stay on Line so we can still chat every once in a while. *-*
    oh yeah I deactivated my account there a few days ago o.o alright imma get it back soon ^_^

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Arachnophobik For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Never give up in your life, life is only once so make it useful.Anyway, stay safe and strong out there Arachnophobik
    Level 48
    Superagile

since 2012/13

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Raleighzsz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raleighzsz View Post
    Never give up in your life, life is only once so make it useful.Anyway, stay safe and strong out there Arachnophobik
    Dayum thats so deep I could see Adele rolling o.o thanks man! Will do, will do ^_^