Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Feedback] Rogue Armor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Rip Rogues :'(
    Mages and Wars just keep getting buffed and rogues are getting nerf after nerf ...
    Look at warriors:they got new jugg that is super op,arc wpn is sick(warriors with 800-900dmg)
    Look at mages:they got sick hp boost(6k-6.5k),new arc shield mastery is super op,they have sick dmg boost(1-1.2k)+their crit is bigger and bigger,almost as rogues and what rogues got? Well we got:damage nerf,big armor nerf,even crit nerf(mages have same or even bigger crit),rogues became papers,no spells to protect us(except razor that sux) and thats it from me
    Ign Vvhysoserious

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ansari Faisal View Post
    Mage is op it has arcane sheild in which by masteries will reduce incoming damage by 75%.!!!! That makes a mage like warrior.And yea rouge and warrior are now balanced but mage isn't decrease the rate of incoming damage absorbed by arcane sheild. Mage is the only one who is not balanced.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk
    What are u kidding me? Mages are extremely squishy even with shield, not much armor nor crit. I pvped a rogue with less damage and dps and health and lost because of such a high crit. Heck that rogue one hit me with fully charged shield on
    <Epitome of Silentkill >

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Thanks for taking out the time to agree or disagree with this thread- all your comments were nice to read. Since sts has chosen to stay quiet and let time bring in acceptance for this drastic and unnecessary change to rogue armor, I'll choose to give up. The reason is not loss of love for the game but loss of respect. I love the game immensely but I have lost respect due to the utterly callous manner in which the rogue class has been super-nerfed and the twink rogues ignored time and again after we have spent millions in this class over the years. More than rogue armor and other stats and skills, this attitude is what needs to be modified for the health of the game. This is my last post and I might log in to chat with friends or play casually for 5 or 10 mins but as for logging in everyday to play for hours and hours actively - I am done. Almost falling in love with Halcyon Fold now.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zynzyn For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Everything was balanced.

That's why no warriors (very few) could run with rogues.maybe a mage could sneak in the party.Now why would that be?

Maybe you guys got used to owning and now that you must use strategy,people are quiting the game . honestly rogues shouldn't have EVERYTHING.ITS A ROLE PLAYING GAME NOT ROGUE PLAYING GAME.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

It's so funny I'm reading thread after thread about rogues armor being reduced ,has anyone tried mastery yet ?.....I have! On my rogue And mage . I'm not going to give stats because I only have a few hrs. Play time on each toon but,it's not bad as everyone thinks . give this a chance. people don't run this topic in the ground.
    Well , that's all I've got to say about that..hehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Rouges in pvp now is what is was like in 31/36 cap!
    Rouges would die every so often and needed the tank and mage around.

Somewhere between then and now they stopped needing these essentials, and just became tanks with cannons.

Things have gone back to when pvp was fair and fun for everyone!
    (clearly only an opinion of the other side of this discussion)

Rouges used to be exactly this weak/strong in pvp i remember when it started, i used the forum like you guys are now! And finally......it has been fixed.

Late game rouge players and people that pretend they love all classes are getting mad because they had a taste of these ridiculous stats. and now cant cope with needing a tank/mage in pve and pvp or not winning 1v1 every dam time.

(In short fairness)

I hope sts stay with there decision. Suggestions from us for so long to get were we are now.

I would Hate to see it ruined so fast after the fix.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkquantum For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Somewhere between then and now they stopped needing these essentials, and just became tanks with cannons.

Rouges used to be exactly this weak/strong in pvp i remember when it started, i used the forum like you guys are now! And finally......it has been fixed.

Late game rouge players and people that pretend they love all classes are getting mad because they had a taste of these ridiculous stats. and now cant cope with needing a tank/mage in pve and pvp or not winning 1v1 every dam time.

(In short fairness)

I hope sts stay with there decision. Suggestions from us for so long to get were we are now.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkquantum For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkquantum View Post

Rouges used to be exactly this weak/strong in pvp i remember when it started, i used the forum like you guys are now!

When PVP started for the first time, as you mentioned... - Warriors were OP like now because of the Windmill Glitch that sts eventually fixed.
    That time was also a time when we had no Stun immunity and Mages' Freeze used to work in PVP. Yes at that time Rogues were the weakest and the other classes reigned.

I am glad you are comparing the current state to the time that PVP started. You are almost convincing us indirectly that it is back to where we began. All the changes sts had been making all this time to mould and shape PVP into a balanced enjoyable thing to do in AL, we were almost there and suddenly- it is back to day 1.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

(In short fairness)

Quote Originally Posted by Earlingstad View Post
    When PVP started for the first time, as you mentioned... - Warriors were OP like now because of the Windmill Glitch that sts eventually fixed.
    That time was also a time when we had no Stun immunity and Mages' Freeze used to work in PVP. Yes at that time Rogues were the weakest and the other classes reigned.

I am glad you are comparing the current state to the time that PVP started. You are almost convincing us indirectly that it is back to where we began. All the changes sts had been making all this time to mould and shape PVP into a balanced enjoyable thing to do in AL, we were almost there and suddenly- it is back to day 1.
    If you think we are back at square one you are horribly mistaken. You have also obviously terribly misinterpreted what i was saying. and if you are on the tank side of this discussion what have you to wine about? Lol seriously i thought tanks were happy now. And if your on the rouge side of the discussion im sorry to have replied at all we will just disagree
    Last edited by Darkquantum; 03-21-2016 at 08:08 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

(In short fairness)

If you think we are back at square one you are horribly mistaken. You have also obviously terribly misinterpreted what i was saying. and if you are on the tank side of this discussion what have you to wine about? Lol seriously i thought tanks were happy now. And if your on the rouge side of the discussion im sorry to have replied at all we will just disagree
    So you think balance is where tanks with 5M in gear are able to beat classes that have spend tens of millions on their characters? It was balanced before, where rogue and tank could be competitive with each other. Mage was also able to competitive provided that they used gun.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    So you think balance is where tanks with 5M in gear are able to beat classes that have spend tens of millions on their characters? It was balanced before, where rogue and tank could be competitive with each other. Mage was also able to competitive provided that they used gun.
    To be honest yes. I really do like the tanks having all the power now. You guys did have it before would you disagree? I plan on staying mage either way. I hate tanks always getting no kills in pvp. Means they dont play. SO MANY TANKS IN PVP NOW its great! Sorry mate i really do love it. I feel your pain tho i to over the years have spent well more than 400m. And an embarrassing amount of platinum. My pain has come and gone. And yes i do think its fair. I wish all parra gems and eyes never existed. I wish nekro was never made. For thats when the game broke. In my opinion. I like were the game is at now and werw its heading. I know what that dose to you and the money you spent but. Yes i do like it sorry.

Im actually telling my friends now "you know that crazy game i play? its fair now you should play it" because if they tryed starting any time before last few months id have disagreed. The prices the pvp i love it all again

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkquantum For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

(In short fairness)

Fun and fair? Really bro? Are you kidding us? tanks and mages is getting more additions, where rouges earning more subtraction. Are you what? You are not suppose to say that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gerran View Post
    Fun and fair? Really bro? Are you kidding us? tanks and mages is getting more additions, where rouges earning more subtraction. Are you what? You are not suppose to say that.
    Hey stop complaining rogues are still good. Remember back at the release of the new arcane weps? Warriors got awesome proc. Rogues got dagger buff. Now what do we mages get? We get a funny looking flashy proc that uses mana. Is that fair?
    <Epitome of Silentkill >

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #214
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

We really appreciate the valuable feedback, you guys. Thank you. We realize that this update makes a major difference in how rogues are played and, as we do with all major updates, will continue to take your feedback, suggestions and ideas into consideration going forward. Definitely keep it coming.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

I don't think the issue is rogues getting too tanky. I think the issue is mobs not hitting hard enough.

I feel like mages/rogues/warriors have had their armor progression being fine. The problem is that warriors can have well over 3k defense. But it is useless and pointless. No map requires this. So warriors are giving up their high defense gear for high damage gear. Most warriors I see in tombs have 2.2-2.5k defense and having little issue with surviving. That's the problem...warriors are intentionally playing at near rogue level of defense.

So with warriors pretending to be rogues but with long cool down skills...of course rogues will look overpowered because their skills are meant for fast damage output. If warriors were actually gearing up for defense and mobs actually hit hard the game wouldn't need to be regressing defense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Default My Bad

Quote Originally Posted by Legallyblonde View Post
    How about instead of asking buffs only for mythic/arcane daggers they buff ALL DAGGERS so that all the rogues who cant afford Mythic/Arcane gears can still play daggers endgame as well.
    True I should have included all daggers too Was just kinda worked up !! With all ready losing 1.8mill on mythic i dont use any more then 1.5mill on Arcane daggers that I now find out wont make a difference because my armour is crap, My Apologies all daggers should be buffed but I rather they just left the Armour Alone too be honest,I did not mean too offend anyone who cannot buy Mythic for 200k or arcane daggers god know what they are sitting at now.Again My Bad And Apologies too Any other dagger user in A/L ... May We All Be Buffed together if our Armour is turned into plastic Bags.
    Last edited by Rosybuds; 03-21-2016 at 02:25 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Amount of gold spent is not a valid argument unless if you have a formula that also calculate amount of each char and amount of each item/whatnot is available in game. Supple vs demand. Gear prices vary. That is also why Finesse costs more than other jewels.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Morholt View Post
    Most warriors I see in tombs have 2.2-2.5k defense and having little issue with surviving.
    3k armor warriors can die like flies under right conditions in planar tombs. I don't want to run with a warrior who has less than 2,8k armor and some crowd control in party. Just sayin...

Anyone can survive if all mobs are permafrozen or stunned.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Default New ARMOR NERF on Rogues

i remember kraaken island and nordr seasons when running elite maps was a huge accomplishment for a party and it was (nearly) impossible for only one class to run the map. that is how it should be. things have moved away from that ideal a lot to the point that even the best tanks quit or used a rogue alt for pve. I have high hopes that we come to a strong team focussed pve again. Let s see how this plays out in the new maps with new gear first. one thing i am concerned with in pve is the whole scaling tactics in timerless maps. it completely counters the balance changes imho.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TW84 View Post
    3k armor warriors can die like flies under right conditions in planar tombs. I don't want to run with a warrior who has less than 2,8k armor and some crowd control in party. Just sayin...

Anyone can survive if all mobs are permafrozen or stunned.
    use orc effigies. they are here for a reason.