Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Feedback] Rogue Armor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vixenne View Post
    I'm a Rogue and I pity those selfish other rogues who take this so seriously Let them cry. Coz they think they own everything. I'm thankful and happier to have more teamwork with all the classes now than before.
    I guess you were getting farmed in both 1v1 and clash by maxed out rogues. So now to stand a chance you are supporting this nerf. I bet now you are happy that you can kill those rogues who bullied you everyday in pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofdevilz View Post
    I guess you were getting farmed in both 1v1 and clash by maxed out rogues. So now to stand a chance you are supporting this nerf. I bet now you are happy that you can kill those rogues who bullied you everyday in pvp.
    Ftr, I'm a maxed out Rogue with Fortifieds and Excellent Finesse jewels and with Nekro PvP is something I do for fun, thanks

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 158
Size:  379.3 KB
    Last edited by Vixenne; 03-23-2016 at 12:05 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

maybe this strategy sts for rogue to buy new pet, but i dont like this. now my rogue easy to die because armor nerf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofdevilz View Post
    I play warrior in twink pvp. Even I feel that after the armour nerf rogues have become really weak and its not fun anymore as it is too easy for us as tanks.
    thats right, rogue very easily to die. sts must restore armor rogue again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

rogue need back armor like before. this armor very suck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Ftr, I'm a maxed out Rogue with Fortifieds and Excellent Finesse jewels and with Nekro PvP is something I do for fun, thanks

If it's something you do for fun, then how can you comment on the balance of it? As for killing, it seems by your CTF KDR that you're dying more than you are killing. Anyways, I've seen your rogue a few times since MeltedIce introduced me and it's quite evident that you do not know how to play a rogue effectively. Now, that is fine as the game caters to all types of players but please do not offer advice in an area where you are clearly inexperienced about.

Before this nerf, tanks were still very much needed in PvP. Simply put, all rogues in PvP would be death for that rogue team. It's very easy to combat it. Thus, it does not make them OP or extremely tanky. A balanced team has and always will be the strongest (except for the small time frame when 3 mages were more OP than including a rogue in the set up). Although, with this latest armor nerf...rogue isn't even needed in a PvP setting anymore. Sorcerers do the job just as well and survive a lot longer.

P.S: I do not mean to offend you, I am just simply stating that poor feedback is what causes developers to be confused on what to do in the first place.
    Last edited by Zeus; 03-23-2016 at 02:40 AM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    If it's something you do for fun, then how can you comment on the balance of it? As for killing, it seems by your CTF KDR that you're dying more than you are killing. Anyways, I've seen your rogue a few times since MeltedIce introduced me and it's quite evident that you do not know how to play a rogue effectively. Now, that is fine but please do not offer advice in an area where you are clearly inexperienced about.

I do not mean to offend you, I am just simply stating that poor feedback is what causes developers to be confused on what to do in the first place.
    None taken. In CTF that I understand since I rarely and only play there with friends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by acewasabi View Post
    i may be wrong, but it seems the armor nerf is coming from a pvp perspective. i don't pvp, i am purely pve - and i think i speak for many, many rogues with no interest in pvp. this armor nerf SUCKS. i'm tired of pvp issues affecting my pve gameplay (pet nerfs/buffs in particular). there are plenty of examples of things that only apply to pvp, like rogue dmg nerf, so if armor MUST be nerfed, for heavens sake at least buff it somewhat for pve.

not saying that the struggle ain't real for my pvp rogue sisters, just that i represent a particular pve-only demographic, and can't speak to pvp.
    Thank You Thank You Thank You .... You took the words right out of my Mouth Both are diferent and as So Should be treated So....Wonder what would happen if every Rogue decided for One Week or Two Weeks in PvP & PVE Not play as rogue Wonder how the game would fair out those two Weeks. ( Trade Union For Rogues Join up No Fee's stick together Solidarity for Rogues) Anyone want The Position for Trade Union Leader who shall speak for all rogues Would have too be weekly meeting too hear all opinions as their are Obviously one complaints from 2 differenet types of Rogue Players PvP & PVE Ive never played PVP in A/L always PVE As My Sister above has mentioned. Lmao Trade Union is a joke But I Wonder a game with just mages & Tanks for 1,2 weeks

I did mean what I said about PvP & PvE and In total Agreement with Acewasabi The Smiley's were just a joke .... I mean how could you have a game with No Rogues !!!
    Last edited by Rosybuds; 03-23-2016 at 08:38 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Sure Pvp is something for fun, You can go naked in pvp for fun i do it when im boring . but point is ppl with the same items, gear at the same lev can fight. not only showing panties. Before nerf balans is perfekt. alrdy we only waiting for updates = where arc ring 2h sword dagers pendant eye and para =rip

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Default My opinion on Rouges armor nerf

good day everyone

I want to discuss this armor nerf thing which is really annoying

Some says that rouges became tanky how come if rouges used to get 1 hit by bosses and mini bosses ... well thank you now rouges dies from a normal mob hit ( talking about elite maps )

Thats a short thing about pve

Lets get it to pvp

Lately rouges got nerfed in pvp by damage and tanks didnt

This season tanks got a really ammmazong weapon which made the rule pvp same for mages unlike rouges daggers which totally sucks

From my sight i dont think that armor nerf was needed cause tanks had jug buffed and mages got shield buffed so that made them way better and made balance and both got nice weapons and damage

So for rouges to handle the jug and arcane sword proc they need that armor back cause now its really funny proc and in 5 sec rouge is dead

Same for mages with rouge 1hit lol they have over 1.1k damage i dont think that 1.6k armor can handle 1 combo from a mage

Well myself is a rouge and i have a tank (using my tank after this nerf lol )

Well again good day everyone and nice to share stuff with you

Hoping sts would fix this or test it

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Justg; 03-23-2016 at 05:51 PM. Reason: less dramatic title

Officer of Enigmatic

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shaker Ida For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

See for ur self when u talk of pve u talk of elites. You can solo elites , you earn easy by farming arena , you got high damage(because of crit). These things are impossible for warrior and mages.

Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shaker Ida View Post
    good day everyone

I want to discuss this armor nerf thing which is really annoying

Some says that rouges became tanky how come if rouges used to get 1 hit by bosses and mini bosses ... well thank you now rouges dies from a normal mob hit ( talking about elite maps )

Thats a short thing about pve

Lets get it to pvp

Lately rouges got nerfed in pvp by damage and tanks didnt

This season tanks got a really ammmazong weapon which made the rule pvp same for mages unlike rouges daggers which totally sucks

From my sight i dont think that armor nerf was needed cause tanks had jug buffed and mages got shield buffed so that made them way better and made balance and both got nice weapons and damage

So for rouges to handle the jug and arcane sword proc they need that armor back cause now its really funny proc and in 5 sec rouge is dead

Same for mages with rouge 1hit lol they have over 1.1k damage i dont think that 1.6k armor can handle 1 combo from a mage

Well myself is a rouge and i have a tank (using my tank after this nerf lol )

Well again good day everyone and nice to share stuff with you

Hoping sts would fix this or test it

lol but no one complained when rogues were op last year or the year before that.??? hahaha
    Stay cool🌊🌊🌊💨💨 Caveman spongebob meme

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oekeone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oekeone View Post
    lol but no one complained when rogues were op last year or the year before that.??? hahaha

Lmao everyone complained.. Everbody asked to nerf everything about rouges. You obviously don't know what happened.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to CouchPass For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sidkhanna15 View Post
    See for ur self when u talk of pve u talk of elites. You can solo elites , you earn easy by farming arena , you got high damage(because of crit). These things are impossible for warrior and mages.
    Mages can solo ...

Plus tanks can solo all mobs faster than rouge only boss takes long

And rpuge cant solo rengol bosses even with old armor now they cant solo first map mobs alone ...

Officer of Enigmatic

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Shaker Ida For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oekeone View Post
    Whats so funny ?

Mages and tanks were getting buffed over last year and year before that came out of nthing ?

And no need to say complaining and be childish we just share ideas here

Officer of Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CouchPass View Post
    Lmao everyone complained.. Everbody asked to nerf everything about rouges. You obviously don't know what happened.
    No he doesnt

Officer of Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Like everyone is against the rogue nerf.... I don't see why sts is not doing anything.
    I want to know if I SHOULD sell all my rogue stuff or SHOULD NOT.

As Zeus said, if you don't want us to be "tanky"(which we weren't before either) then ATLEAST give us our dmg back!

This hasn't balanced ANYTHING, and a warrior with 500k set kills rogue with 20m+ set(twink).

Sts, listen to us and fix this, Please!
    and yes im annoyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ibis View Post
    I feel that the game balance is very messed up but it's very easy to fix. Reducing armor in PVE is a good thing. Before, rogues were just spamming pots and spamming skills, which made no need for tanks or mages. Now they have to avoid red zones (yes, mini boss should be able to kills you, otherwise he's not a boss). In PVP, they should give rogues back their armor and they should remove the stun from the sword completely and the game will be fun again.
    I agree , do what ever you want to PvP, just leave warriors alone in pve

The thin line between entertainment and war
    There'll be no shelter here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ibis View Post
    I feel that the game balance is very messed up but it's very easy to fix. Reducing armor in PVE is a good thing. Before, rogues were just spamming pots and spamming skills, which made no need for tanks or mages. Now they have to avoid red zones (yes, mini boss should be able to kills you, otherwise he's not a boss). In PVP, they should give rogues back their armor and they should remove the stun from the sword completely and the game will be fun again.
    Well we all agreed on mini boss 1hit rouge but not normal mob lol

And i like your idea

Officer of Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Emm.. What? Rogs die from normal mobs? Well if you Rambo in , the yes you will die. Rogs got razor mastery , that gives 10% damage reduction at 10/10 ( maybe sts should increase it to 2% per point , lets be fear about rogs , leave the armor as it is , but add damage reduction to some skills/masterys ) Mage needs shield to survive . it's a must have to be able to even play( you can use nekro shield instead , but it does not matter , let's say mages need damage reduction of over than 40% ) . Rogs have a skill that they can't play without? ( not talking about best experience , but about something you need to be able to even play ) .let's talk about PvP... Rogs can crit 8k , and even more on a combo. Is there another class that can deal such insane damage in seconds? . And now about arcane weapons... Mages got ripped off here. The staff is slow , and has very low skill damage . and charge eats up like 600 mana. Yes wars did get the best weapon , and that's fear considering the class was weak in pve...
    Last edited by Gouiwaa9000; 03-23-2016 at 01:02 PM.

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account