Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Feedback] Rogue Armor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Please guys don't take away the point here, we want our armor back that's it!! And why the hek u scared with our armor? it help us survive from one smash, can't you just simply understand that!!!!.. its very simple.. don't make it hard for you warr and mage...
    Last edited by Gerran; 03-18-2016 at 10:48 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gerran For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Woolley View Post
    U need a warrior with jugg in pt. this is not a solo running game.
    I run solo to improve my skills @.@

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

There is a reason why tank have AoE heal with shield and high armor, there is a reason why sts make 3 classes, there is a reason why AL have a pt system. Period

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xutreuqux View Post
    There is a reason why tank have AoE heal with shield and high armor, there is a reason why sts make 3 classes, there is a reason why AL have a pt system. Period
    OMG, my point was very clear, even if we have warrior or mage in party, its useless!!! what does the heal can do when your already dead with one hit!!! Does it make sense to you?

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

The point I'm trying to make is with a Good warrior with jugg u won't be one hit except by red zones which u will clearly need skill. No single class should be able to solo entire maps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

The point I'm trying to make is with a Good warrior with jugg u won't be one hit except by red zones which u will clearly need skill. No single class should be able to solo entire maps.
    The rude rogue party which rejects tanks/mages for runs is an over-hyped myth. Like the Arcane Deary. We hyped it up so much, it got real. On my rogue I am unable to solo entire maps. A lot of my rogue friends are unable to do that. The majority is like us. We party with tanks and mages or whoever is ready to run elites. Hats off to the handful of rogues who can solo those elite maps.

Can you not see it - that it is not a class issue - but the ability to solo a map depends on the skill of the player? Maybe that rogue who solos elites is a hardcore extra-special awesome rogue. Rather than acknowledging the skill/timing/stats combination of that rogue, you are dismissing their capability as "power of their class" and unfairly asking for a nerf to the whole rogue class of every single level. If this is not arbitrary what is?
    Last edited by Earlingstad; 03-18-2016 at 11:38 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Earlingstad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Agree! Nerfed damage in PvP, Nerfed Armor... Whats next? Nerf HP and Crit? While tanks and mages continously getting buffs? This is way too unfair. Rogues are now thinner than a tissue paper especially in PvP aspect. Speaking of PvE , Warriors can hit up to 800 dmg and 900 dps.. and + the jugg buff.. they can actually solo an elite map if they want to. Mages , High damage and Dps .. High HP and crit... they definitely can solo an elite map with the right builds just like a rogue.. everything works fine before the client 1.5.. so whats with the Rogue's armor nerf?????

#SAVEROGUE
    #GIVEBACKTHEFREAKINGARMOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Are you sure with jugg buff we rog can withstand from heavy blows? Well if yes, does your jugg active all the time? Except if you can ask the mobs/boss to stay calm and wait for jugg buff's cooldown. Sister/brother, its a choice if you want to run solo or with bodyguards or babysitters, Mostly of the LB player in every major event are solo runner. Why bother to get partymate when you can confidently solo a map. Its just your mindset telling you that you can't. But we are talking about one smash from arena and elite mobs/bosses here, your buff heal is really useless if your mate rog is already DEAD. Except if you can supply ample of ankhs; that would be useful. xD

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gerran For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheentaro View Post
    Agree! Nerfed damage in PvP, Nerfed Armor... Whats next? Nerf HP and Crit? While tanks and mages continuously getting buffs? This is way too unfair. Rogues are now thinner than a tissue paper especially in PvP aspect. Speaking of PvE , Warriors can hit up to 800 dmg and 900 dps.. and + the jugg buff.. they can actually solo an elite map if they want to. Mages , High damage and Dps .. High HP and crit... they definitely can solo an elite map with the right builds just like a rogue.. everything works fine before the client 1.5.. so whats with the Rogue's armor nerf?????

#SAVEROGUE

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

I LIKE how rogs are not so tanky now, this is how its suppose to be.

-rog for 3 yrs
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Your missing the point of the entire game. The game is a team based stratagy and it now requires just that. A good rogue now needs to stratagise with other classes to best complete maps. This is what the game is ment to be. This is what I do as a tank with other rogues and mages. I am a maxed out pve tank and no Matter how good my skills it would take forever to complete a map solo.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Michael Woolley For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by epicrrr View Post
    I LIKE how rogs are not so tanky now, this is how its suppose to be.

-rog for 3 yrs
    we are talking pve here not pvp rog twink, but tnx for dropping.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gerran View Post
    Are you sure with jugg buff we rog can withstand from heavy blows? Well if yes, does your jugg active all the time? Except if you can ask the mobs/boss to stay calm and wait for jugg buff's cooldown. Sister/brother, its a choice if you want to run solo or with bodyguards or babysitters, Mostly of the LB player in every major event are solo runner. Why bother to get partymate when you can confidently solo a map. Its just your mindset telling you that you can't. But we are talking about one smash from arena and elite mobs/bosses here, your buff heal is really useless if your mate rog is already DEAD. Except if you can supply ample of ankhs; that would be useful. xD
    Yes jugg (taunt) heal (taunt) aagis (taunt) timed skills my friend. Come run with me and rogue friends some time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

In this thread: look at all the nubby rogues who don't realize a warrior's Horn of Renewal can give the whole party invulnerability.

News flash: I've had arena bosses 1 hit a mage at 1.5k defense, 5.3k health, and an uncharged shield. Welcome to the world of being killed.

Pro tip: don't stand in red zones. Red zones are meant to kill players.

Learn to maneuver and play the game, rather than stand in place and mash buttons.

BACK in the day...we always needed a warrior in the party. A group of rogues wasn't going to accomplish much.
    A warrior to hold our ground.
    A mage to contain/weaken everything.
    A rogue to chip away one or two at a time. Not stand in a crowd of 15.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Morholt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheentaro View Post
    Agree! Nerfed damage in PvP, Nerfed Armor... Whats next? Nerf HP and Crit? While tanks and mages continously getting buffs? This is way too unfair. Rogues are now thinner than a tissue paper especially in PvP aspect. Speaking of PvE , Warriors can hit up to 800 dmg and 900 dps.. and + the jugg buff.. they can actually solo an elite map if they want to. Mages , High damage and Dps .. High HP and crit... they definitely can solo an elite map with the right builds just like a rogue.. everything works fine before the client 1.5.. so whats with the Rogue's armor nerf?????

#SAVEROGUE
    Yep everything work fine for rogue but mage?? Low hp low armor -_- warrior no need to get buff or nerf anymore mage still need some buff in their stat, i play all character so i know which one need to get buff and nerf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Morholt View Post
    In this thread: look at all the nubby rogues who don't realize a warrior's Horn of Renewal can give the whole party invulnerability.

News flash: I've had arena bosses 1 hit a mage at 1.5k defense, 5.3k health, and an uncharged shield. Welcome to the world of being killed.

Pro tip: don't stand in red zones. Red zones are meant to kill players.

Learn to maneuver and play the game, rather than stand in place and mash buttons.

BACK in the day...we always needed a warrior in the party. A group of rogues wasn't going to accomplish much.
    A warrior to hold our ground.
    A mage to contain/weaken everything.
    A rogue to chip away one or two at a time. Not stand in a crowd of 15.
    Well said...
    Not only does the heal grant invulnerability it also taunts enemies taking hits away from other classes. This with crowd control from mages who know how to use there skills makes sure the rogue takes little damage and can do there job to deal high impact damage. Rogues dont realise the skills of a warrior because they have never needed them due to there ridiculously high armour.
    Rogues are not ment to stand in close combat and fire arrows. They are ment to be agile and move in only when time is right and fire arrows from a distance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fredystern View Post
    Yep everything work fine for rogue but mage?? Low hp low armor -_- warrior no need to get buff or nerf anymore mage still need some buff in their stat, i play all character so i know which one need to get buff and nerf
    I understand the frustration on the low armor but Arcane ring + Armor Passive compensates a little... Low HP? How come? Have u gotten Planar Pendant , Arcane Ring or any Arcane pet? Mages usually hit 5Kish HP (pure int) with those 3 and a maxed out can hit 6K depends on the pets and jewels they use... Mage HP and Rogue HP are almost lined up imo. Btw , I also play on all characters just for you to know

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheentaro For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Well said...
    Not only does the heal grant invulnerability it also taunts enemies taking hits away from other classes. This with crowd control from mages who know how to use there skills makes sure the rogue takes little damage and can do there job to deal high impact damage. Rogues dont realise the skills of a warrior because they have never needed them due to there ridiculously high armour.
    Rogues are not ment to stand in close combat and fire arrows. They are ment to be agile and move in only when time is right and fire arrows from a distance.
    Not to mention rogues can use Shadow Veil, like they used to.
    If a rogue was at 1900 defense and now at 1600..veil turns 1600 into 1920. Not only that, but veil also reduces mobs damage by 15% on top of that.
    A scant 9 second cool down, as opposed to a mage's shield's 15 seconds.
    A rogue can choose to use Nekro on top of this. As well as stand in a mage's consecrate.

Gosh, I'm really missing the old days of elite Frostir at the 31 cap before he was repeatedly weakened. Even after he was nerfed, you brought a strong warrior if you wanted a chance. And this was well before ankhs. If you died, you then had to struggle running back through the skipped mobs. lol

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Morholt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Normally, as a pve rouge (L46), a hit from elite boss/arena boss will take 70-95% of my total hp but luckily we got potions to the rescue. Unfortunately STS has decided to banish 15-20% of our armor which is very disappointing. So what do you expect, instant death! We ROUGES farm arena, but now it's the arena farming us. Please be considerate before you make updates, it's not that we complain, we loved and played AL for months and years, but such update is killing our class. We hope to hear your response STS.

Thank you.

Just in case you wonder how much is my current hp;
    its 5Kplus without pet (can u imagine an instant death from a 5k hp, how much more for those lower than my stats!) It's very unfair..

" We want our armor back"
    Its not a Solo Game.. Its a Team Game,. That is why you have warrior and mages....Warrior tank rogue deal damage mages support & damage !
    http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee365/milyemily97/papapam.gif

27. The Following User Says Thank You to faithpece For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

how about armor nerf for warrior would you still say its normal? You're only seeing your bright side, not for everyone.
    Warrior with low armor isnt warrior :/. How about just increase aimed shot CD to be 10s? that cool right. Unstunable rogue is just crazy with their aimed shot.
    Last edited by Donquixoth; 03-19-2016 at 02:26 AM.
    D