Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Feedback] Rogue Armor

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

People get used to the easy life of AS everything to death.that skill has some of the best sub skill abilities.coupled with lowest skill cd.Rogues were used to having their cake and eating it too.Now your cookie cutter playstyle and builds are no longer absolute best.I know how it feels to be nerfed.

Ex:For Cod Aw I am ranked close to 5000 in world on tdm leader boards. SHG decided that the ASM1 speakeasy variant had 67bullets at full clip.A year or so later they nerfed the bullets by about 25%.I was mad as heII cause I was dominating with it and I needed those 15bullets they took.I learned to adapt and still managed to keep my 2.24 kdr.I learned to adapt and yes certain things are op versus other certain things.TRY BEFORE YOU FAIL.Or you just fail to try.Have any rogues tried using things other than damage adding socketables? You want the single most highest critical damage skill,then u wanna go glass cannon pumping that damage as high as you can.Then you expect to have good survivability.It doesn't work that way.It works for all classes not just rogues.

*rogues continue to do the precise things they used to when they were op and it doesn't work anymore.whole rogue community(I know,some are OK with this.)precedes to be blown away when their old tricks don't work anymore.when their old builds don't work Really needs to be changed?

There is a reason these guys have won awards for their games.Balance come will with more options and variety.so instead of just saying well there is no way at all rogues will be able to keep up is ridiculous at best.Maybe couple new mastery with certain jewels and you will be alright.Taking out your primary jewels/gems of your gear and put in more defensive socketables you get damage nerf (which is up to the player.want to be a glass cannon or survive more?)

Warriors say it with me:"started from the bottom now we're here..".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Leave armor nerfed, but buff rogues damage.

I could care less about armour. I play rogue to kill things and kill them fast.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

idk why you guys are crying over armor.

YOU'RE ROGUES!

You SHOULD be crying over the fact they didn't COMPENSATE us with a RAW DAMAGE BUFF!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earlingstad View Post
    The rogues who take this armor nerf seriously do so because they do love this game and this company and they do not wish to stop playing because of gameplay-affecting decisions influenced (even if 1%) by comments like these.

For instance, most of the rogues who are voicing out their opinions in this thread and in the Itemization thread by Remiem, are doing so with reason. They have put forward their opinion on how badly it is affecting their game-play and most of the opinions are substantiated with valid reasons. You are stating "Let them cry" - an attitude which can prove to be a hurdle to logical discussion.

Not to flame or to call you out but generally speaking, nobody is "crying" here, I do not see any whining or ranting or negative words from them. Most of their opinions are backed up by questions to the devs and reasons for how they feel and possible solutions for the issue. "Coz they think they own everything" - No we dont, why would you even generalize? If the attitude of the majority of rogues was this, then we would not have been supporting other class buffs in older threads.

I would like to ask what do you feel about some of the solutions and questions that have been brought up about this topic? Please try to elaborate why and how. Every rogue's feedback is helpful, even in disagreement, but please back it up.
    Its easy to support buffs to other players when you know you will still be number one class. Now that you guys are on par with us its like we wanted you buffed why u trying to stop us? just how it looks to me. We are on par now and you guys are going insane you dont want us all the same u want to be number 1 again and most op

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkquantum View Post
    Its easy to support buffs to other players when you know you will still be number one class. Now that you guys are on par with us its like we wanted you buffed why u trying to stop us? just how it looks to me. We are on par now and you guys are going insane you dont want us all the same u want to be number 1 again and most op
    On par? An Elondrian Gun mage can one combo a maxed rogue now. A tank with legendary gear and arcane sword can destroy a maxed rogue now. No, skill has nothing to do with it because even I can't do much against a legendary warrior with arcane sword now.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    On par? An Elondrian Gun mage can one combo a maxed rogue now. A tank with legendary gear and arcane sword can destroy a maxed rogue now. No, skill has nothing to do with it because even I can't do much against a legendary warrior with arcane sword now.
    Enon gun mage can 1 hit you? I dont think so...... I have staff and cant 1 hit rouges still. I lost a 1v1 today against a rouge. Sure he/she was top gear but thats the 1st time since update. she/he has clearly figured out how to pvp with the new skill mastery provided. I made no mistake in that 1v1 and was just clearly beaten. please dont over exaggerate you as zeus do not get 1 hit by a mage with elon gun zzzz

But yes the tanks are hell op now but im glad its there turn. Great to see tanks in pvp so many
    Last edited by Darkquantum; 03-23-2016 at 11:29 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkquantum View Post
    Enon gun mage can 1 hit you? I dont think so...... I have staff and cant 1 hit rouges still. I lost a 1v1 today against a rouge. Sure he/she was top gear but thats the 1st time since update. she/he has clearly figured out how to pvp with the new skill mastery provided. I made no mistake in that 1v1 and was just clearly beaten. please dont over exaggerate you as zeus do not get 1 hit by a mage with elon gun zzzz

But yes the tanks are hell op now but im glad its there turn. Great to see tanks in pvp so many
    Yes funy to see warior funy to see weak mage still can die from 1 shot Funy to see weak player can kill strong player i think game is better when ppl with weak gear can play pvp with ppl full gear and both efective
    Unbalance is funy so i think we need stay like that for more fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uehi View Post
    Yes funy to see warior funy to see weak mage still can die from 1 shot Funy to see weak player can kill strong player i think game is better when ppl with weak gear can play pvp with ppl full gear and both efective
    Unbalance is funy so i think we need stay like that for more fun
    Over all i think you should work on your english

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Officer of Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shaker Ida View Post
    Over all i think you should work on your english

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    true i learn only in al

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sellins View Post
    Exactly we are rogues so we need our armor back or else give us a arcane shield like mages, thats how they survive, now rogues i see are 1600 armor most of them and mages are 1600-1700 so how are we close to mages? They are more armor or same, has a arcane shield while we don't, how to survive then?
    No, what you need is to use your brain and think positively and find a way to get more armor then beg. You know why a mage has a shield? they don't attack as fast as you they are slow as hell on stubby feet. they are a sitting duck. On the other hand a rogue can dodge/escape real quick and move around more better. You coont.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kydrian View Post
    No, what you need is to use your brain and think positively and find a way to get more armor then beg. You know why a mage has a shield? they don't attack as fast as you they are slow as hell on stubby feet. they are a sitting duck. On the other hand a rogue can dodge/escape real quick and move around more better. You coont.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk
    doge escape abahahahah pls use your brain xd! pls tell your ign in game i wana see how you play pvp show me your rogue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

You are saying its great to see 5 tanks with sword in opposition team while other is barely few dps with low armor? My friend is maxed and got killed by 3 axes in a clash earlier, 3 tanks with set only axed her and she died because of her armor so how is she suppose to survive
    Thats ganging no i dont like this at all. Nor do i condone or promote it. That is a different story. Even before the update what are you gonna do against 5 tanks? Same as now bro. Dont stay in a room with 5v3 especially if they are all tanks
    Last edited by Darkquantum; 03-25-2016 at 10:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I didn't mean 5vs3 i meant in 5vs5 when all 5 rushes the rogue, there is no chance to survive
    Dont go in 1st as rouge in a 5v5? That was never smart why would it be smart now? Tanks are made to survive that. Not rouges. Im sorry i must be missing your point. it seems like im only pointing out the obvious

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

OMG there's no need to argue about this. Nerf is bad. Remiem fix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Heyyobreh View Post
    OMG there's no need to argue about this. Nerf is bad. Remiem fix
    Politely Disagree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

The thing is why girl(rouge) so strong than man(war) lol xD

Sent from my T1 7.0 using Tapatalk

17.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #297
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Hey folks. This thread has provided us with a TON of really valuable feedback. Thank you so much. I'm going to close this one up and pass it along to the devs for review.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com