Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Feedback] Rogue Armor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Congrats rogues at least u have more armor than a mage . kindly spend ur skill point on str and armor passive , along with razor shield mastery.

On the brighter side atleast more rogues are playing PvE than PvP now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Default DON'T give rogues their armor back!!!

Give us MORE DAMAGE so we can kill things, like elite mobs, FASTER.

Also it would be cool if more daggers were viable endgame as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

In planar tomb2, I usually die 3-5 times. Now, I die more than 10 times..hahah...rip ankh

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #184
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    460 Posts

Hi everyone I've moved and merged multiple threads about this topic. Please be sure to post in this forum for feedback and to double check the forums to see if there is an already existing topic before creating another one. Multiple threads across multiple boards clutter the forums. In the meantime I will forward your concerns. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Seoratrek For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

I don't mind the nerf just make sure u keep it balance 800dam wars is not balanced and now that us and mage have are armor so close I don't see why they need arcane shield and we don't.class balance shouldn't be just nerf ing 1 class

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Must say I was pretty shocked at this As a dagger user and always have been I consider myself a Tank Rogue as we used too be know in The P/L Days so we are in the middle of the battel with the tanks especailly at bosses I
    Ive seen Tanks stand back and fight off the skeltons and whatever while in In fighting Orc king What about we wont stand a chance and we are not at a distance with bows So if your are going too reduce our Armour I hope you take into consideration for the dagger players and up the stats on both Mythic and Arcane daggers or whats the point of having daggers They Are to be in the middle of the fight just like a Tank. With Our Rogues backing us up with their bows .... PLEASE I'm Asking a Dev Too READ THIS as it makes sense unless you are giving us unlimted ankhs and Pots Thank You If You Do Read This as It must be too be Took into consideration. Thank You Again..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Nerfing rogues is only fair for the other two chars. War gets to get more glory after years of havibg nothing. Mages is still the same pretty much, they should add more hp. I agree with everyone, this makes the game balanced.

I used a tank once in arena, and two rogues told me to **** off. And one of them i clearly knew was weaker than me. The only ppl i could run elites with were maged and war.

Now it wont be us war looking for pt. Rogue now needs us.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ErzaSapphire View Post
    Nerfing rogues is only fair for the other two chars. War gets to get more glory after years of havibg nothing. Mages is still the same pretty much, they should add more hp. I agree with everyone, this makes the game balanced.

I used a tank once in arena, and two rogues told me to **** off. And one of them i clearly knew was weaker than me. The only ppl i could run elites with were maged and war.

Now it wont be us war looking for pt. Rogue now needs us.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    Who is this everyone ? Warriors only ...looool
    I have come across many warriors who refuse to tank and go full agro because they have high damage..does this prove anything xD?
    Some inconsequential examples should not be the basis for much huge change ..Frankly speaking good warriors are a rarity and they never have problem finding parties..
    As about rogues being tanks..ok..do not rollback the nerf......Nerf the warriors to 5k hp and 2.0K armor (the same tank rogue had) had and ask them to tank..we wil see...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redjellydonut View Post
    Dont begg for armor that wasnt suppose to be there in the first place... U want armor? Then the new pet is for you! they say they are getting hit by trucks while they hit like trains...
    Agree..begging should be the sole right of warriors only..so what are u going to beg next? Aimed shot and lightning ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sirspamsaloty View Post
    Use diamond jewel
    how many noble diamonds will u need to make up for the loss ?..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Woolley View Post
    The reason for the high armour and health on a warrior is because we have to withstand heavy damage from many mobs all at once under taunt skills like jugg. And I guarantee u we get hit by more then 1.6-1.7 times more then a rogue. Dam I stand in a group of 8-10 rengol mobs and hold them back while the rogue kills the healer single. Before the nerf rogues would stand in this group and tank as a warrior does. This is all for the better in pve it has also made some pets more useful again. Example is whim. Rogues can use shadow veil instead of traps and Mage or rogue can use whim. With all the pets available in this day there as many opertunities within pts.
    Well Warriors need to tank...so rogue armor needs to be nerfed...warriors should have high armor(1.6-1.7x..now 2.0-2.1x)..Agreed.(Though even before the nerf I could never stand in a mob crowd in elite rengol ..may be my lack of skill)
    So same way..warriors should not need any damage and avg dmg of a rogue should be 2.0-2.1x that of a warrior..so we will be happy with a 1600 avg dmg and lower armor.....
    Last edited by Tapash Bose; 03-20-2016 at 05:16 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rosybuds View Post
    Must say I was pretty shocked at this As a dagger user and always have been I consider myself a Tank Rogue as we used too be know in The P/L Days so we are in the middle of the battel with the tanks especailly at bosses I
    Ive seen Tanks stand back and fight off the skeltons and whatever while in In fighting Orc king What about we wont stand a chance and we are not at a distance with bows So if your are going too reduce our Armour I hope you take into consideration for the dagger players and up the stats on both Mythic and Arcane daggers or whats the point of having daggers They Are to be in the middle of the fight just like a Tank. With Our Rogues backing us up with their bows .... PLEASE I'm Asking a Dev Too READ THIS as it makes sense unless you are giving us unlimted ankhs and Pots Thank You If You Do Read This as It must be too be Took into consideration. Thank You Again..
    How about instead of asking buffs only for mythic/arcane daggers they buff ALL DAGGERS so that all the rogues who cant afford Mythic/Arcane gears can still play daggers endgame as well.
    Last edited by Legallyblonde; 03-20-2016 at 06:09 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkystash View Post
    Dont you think it was funny how rouges couldve solo arena but mages and warriors couldnt?? That doesnt seem right at all..
    10000% agree with you. now rogue need us, mage and warrior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

To MAGES, there is a reason why your armor is that low, its very simple you sorcerer has the most awesome terrific endless forever stunning-rooting-snaring skills plus your shield, so stop comparing your armor to us... OMG! I have seen many mages solo arena too, when in terms of survivality, mages has more chance to survive... so stop it!! Stop saying its balance we all know its not...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

If you guys think mage is op, plz play it and feel it when you get instantly killed by rogues and warriors before we can charge our shield. And also feel how really hard mage have to fight to kill other class.
    Do you guys really think rogue is the weakest class now because of armor nerf? I don't think so.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    The arcane sword proc is precisely why timed run teams with a tank are now knocking records off 4-rogue teams, especially in the harder elites where quickly killing large mob pulls speeds up the run immensely. And once someone invited me (a rogue) to a party with 3 other tanks (all using the arcane sword) and I later ran with 3 mages using the arcane staff in the same map (elite wilds). The 3-tank party was faster by 1 minute. So you tell me...
    I actually think using aegis at mobs and switching to arcane sword for boss is faster no? So i feel like arcane sword does help somewhat which i agree but not to the degree in which you portray it.
    Last edited by Midievalmodel; 03-20-2016 at 11:18 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    If you read what I said in my post you would see that I have been playing the game, and I was part of a team which did manage to set a timed run record, with a tank that used the arcane sword all the way to the boss and did not switch to Aegis at any time (the time was later beaten but not by much). I don't comment on these things unless I have my own experience to back it up.
    Has any warrior tried using aegis instead of arcane sword for mobs when you ran for leaderboard?
    Last edited by Midievalmodel; 03-20-2016 at 11:17 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

give rouges their armor back.....

its hard for twink rouges to do pvp

fix this problem sts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    If you guys think mage is op, plz play it and feel it when you get instantly killed by rogues and warriors before we can charge our shield. And also feel how really hard mage have to fight to kill other class.
    Do you guys really think rogue is the weakest class now because of armor nerf? I don't think so.
    yes i play mage warior and rogue. and yes rogue alrdy weaknest class.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Mage is op it has arcane sheild in which by masteries will reduce incoming damage by 75%.!!!! That makes a mage like warrior.And yea rouge and warrior are now balanced but mage isn't decrease the rate of incoming damage absorbed by arcane sheild. Mage is the only one who is not balanced.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk