Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Feedback] Rogue Armor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Just tell us what are ur passives

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

In order to use razor we need to remove one skill. Aimed , nox and pierce are essential in pve so that means I can't use any other skill but razor ? Isn't fair at all . There's many saying that now rogues will include warriors and mages in their pt, please don't make this a generic thing, I run with any class and I know about MANY others rogues that also don't mind having a tank or mage in the pt if they know what to do . But the thing here is that the armor nerf made us vulnerable in pve and pvp, I have 1.500 armor and that's what I had at lvl 36, nerfing rogue armor won't help in any way on the class balance, will just make players go to others classes which are constantly getting buffed.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sakurahb For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oekeone View Post
    lol but no one complained when rogues were op last year or the year before that.??? hahaha
    Are you kidding? Countless rogues were advocating for sorcerer and warrior buffs during that time.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ibis View Post
    I feel that the game balance is very messed up but it's very easy to fix. Reducing armor in PVE is a good thing. Before, rogues were just spamming pots and spamming skills, which made no need for tanks or mages. Now they have to avoid red zones (yes, mini boss should be able to kills you, otherwise he's not a boss). In PVP, they should give rogues back their armor and they should remove the stun from the sword completely and the game will be fun again.
    Your idea is great and something I suggest too! The PvP balance was really competitive for each class and this armor nerf destroyed it. Heck, I have to even be scared about a warrior in legendary gear but arcane sword...if he procs it's gg for me.

Yesterday, I was dueling. The mage asked me not to use Nekro. I said sure, why not. The mage was using an Elondrian Gun and we both ended up vsing each other with Maridos. I thought for sure the match would be in my favor, but I barely was able to win. The Elondrian Gun, a L41 weapon from TWO SEASONS ago was nearly able to 1 combo a maxed out rogue. That, really, is ridiculous.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Tell that to mages, they would laugh so hard.
    Mages need shield , warrior need hp buffing skill even in normal maps, and that does not even hurt mobs, like razor shield.

U need to ration skills points to make a great build, doing all upgrades(5/5) for a active skill isn't going to do that.

But ya I agree that spending all new expansion skill points , just to compensate a nerf it's way too wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    651 Posts

If a party is no longer as smooth with full rogues and is actually faster with a tank now, I'd say that it's more balanced. Pvp should see some balancing out. Rogues can't exactly kill warriors anymore.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    If a party is no longer as smooth with full rogues and is actually faster with a tank now, I'd say that it's more balanced. Pvp should see some balancing out. Rogues can't exactly kill warriors anymore.
    Party with tanks is faster because he deal more dmg from sword like op mage from skills. Not because maps without tank is harder. not because he hold mobs. not because he is tank only because he deal dmg.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Sts pls fixed the armor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uehi View Post
    Party with tanks is faster because he deal more dmg from sword like op mage from skills. Not because maps without tank is harder. not because he hold mobs. not because he is tank only because he deal dmg.
    What class are you ...?Tanks and mages can make any map easier to play , except arena since there's only bosses, meaning single target and that's what rogues are for .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Default Rouges armor nerf XD such an ammazing failure

Quote Originally Posted by uehi View Post
    Show me all Tank or all Mage records then look at all rogues. Rogues are more efficient killers. Mages make it easier for them. Tanks still have limited place on lb. The issue is that there likely can't be a blanket fix that both fixes pve and pvp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

See no problem with rogue armor getting nerfed, currently geared on rogue with myth belt and armor, planar pend, arcane ring, 46 legendary helm, and arcane daggers. Not fully gemmed and rarely get 1 hit by anything.
    Ign - Coolguymage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
    Emm.. What? Rogs die from normal mobs? Well if you Rambo in , the yes you will die. Rogs got razor mastery , that gives 10% damage reduction at 10/10 ( maybe sts should increase it to 2% per point , lets be fear about rogs , leave the armor as it is , but add damage reduction to some skills/masterys ) Mage needs shield to survive . it's a must have to be able to even play( you can use nekro shield instead , but it does not matter , let's say mages need damage reduction of over than 40% ) . Rogs have a skill that they can't play without? ( not talking about best experience , but about something you need to be able to even play ) .let's talk about PvP... Rogs can crit 8k , and even more on a combo. Is there another class that can deal such insane damage in seconds? . And now about arcane weapons... Mages got ripped off here. The staff is slow , and has very low skill damage . and charge eats up like 600 mana. Yes wars did get the best weapon , and that's fear considering the class was weak in pve...
    Pls dont talk abt mastery before lvl 56
    You know that takes 10 points of build dont you ? And mages has almost same damage of a rouge i get 1 combo by mage now same for tanks my freind practiced with me he can deal damage that we cant handle with this armor

And this razor mastery is bs need 10 points and when cd what would i do

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Officer of Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sakurahb View Post
    In order to use razor we need to remove one skill. Aimed , nox and pierce are essential in pve so that means I can't use any other skill but razor ? Isn't fair at all . There's many saying that now rogues will include warriors and mages in their pt, please don't make this a generic thing, I run with any class and I know about MANY others rogues that also don't mind having a tank or mage in the pt if they know what to do . But the thing here is that the armor nerf made us vulnerable in pve and pvp, I have 1.500 armor and that's what I had at lvl 36, nerfing rogue armor won't help in any way on the class balance, will just make players go to others classes which are constantly getting buffed.
    I share your point

Officer of Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Your idea is great and something I suggest too! The PvP balance was really competitive for each class and this armor nerf destroyed it. Heck, I have to even be scared about a warrior in legendary gear but arcane sword...if he procs it's gg for me.

Yesterday, I was dueling. The mage asked me not to use Nekro. I said sure, why not. The mage was using an Elondrian Gun and we both ended up vsing each other with Maridos. I thought for sure the match would be in my favor, but I barely was able to win. The Elondrian Gun, a L41 weapon from TWO SEASONS ago was nearly able to 1 combo a maxed out rogue. That, really, is ridiculous.
    Exactly

And Daggers is a weapon that makes u engage .. and engaging needs armor and its not a good idea in pvp

Really idk what to say lol and our dags proc in pvp which i never seen
    Cause tank jugs and mage uses sheild

It was really competitive in pvp before this nerf

This armor nerf makes no sense just turned us to papers *food*

Officer of Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sakurahb View Post
    That's why there are jewels. Try different builds, all your doing is going for raw damage and crit. Why not make a change...

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Just give rogue there armor back or either buff our damage ^ your choice cause I'm a pvp player myself all a tank have to do is spam auto me go die die in a sec flat...grats STS for a rogue survival rate -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wiz8 View Post
    Just give rogue there armor back or either buff our damage ^ your choice cause I'm a pvp player myself all a tank have to do is spam auto me go die die in a sec flat...grats STS for a rogue survival rate -.-

Buff your damage? You already have enough. If you want armor go to a tank or use diamond jewels be more diverse. Before rogues had the same of every other class. High damage, sustainable Armor, crit, health, all in one made the other classes seem useless. Now you know how a mage feels when they get 1 shot. Your a rogue not a damn special class that has every perk.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kydrian For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kydrian View Post
    Buff your damage? You already have enough. If you want armor go to a tank or use diamond jewels be more diverse. Before rogues had the same of every other class. High damage, sustainable Armor, crit, health, all in one made the other classes seem useless. Now you know how a mage feels when they get 1 shot. Your a rogue not a damn special class that has every perk.

Are you mad sir >.> not my fault tank can just auto att an we die by the way I said choose buff damage was just opinion sir calm down sir go play auto spam with your broke weapon sir

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wiz8 View Post
    Are you mad sir >.> not my fault tank can just auto att an we die by the way I said choose buff damage was just opinion sir calm down sir go play auto spam with your broke weapon sir

Lol I don't use the sword anymore yes its op that's why I stopped using it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kydrian View Post
    Lol I don't use the sword anymore yes its op that's why I stopped using it.

Good grats to see a tank who don't rely on a broke wep