Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Feedback] Rogue Armor

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Horrible un-wise move by sts. So now what? - War has the highest HP, Highest Armor, and these days too easy to see Warriors' having very high damage/dps. Not forgetting skills increasing their armor/hp/damage.

Did you say Balance?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bameely For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Hail well the question is... whats the point of buying the new arcane pet if it didn't cancel crit? well i didn't know it does that. since the release of nekro mages have been playing with a huge disadvantage. But whats the point of buying Nekro instead of singe if it does not give stun imunity? well that makes the price of the pet worth it... keeping in mind.. at the cost of sorcerers disadvantage. wariors axethrow and chest spilter unable rogues to score crit too... its just a matter of timing skills at the right time. if you depend on your gears to win a combat this game will always remain imbalanced.
    "steel wins battle, gold wins war"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ulfric For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

It's time to move to tank now. Reasons why:
    1. Jugg is now op.
    2. Arcane sword is op.
    3. Axe still mastery is op.
    4. Max tanks are nearly unkillable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

i do agree that warriors have too much damage output. but we need to understand the fact that warriors need to have lots of hp and armor, that's the point of being a tank. warriors don't need that much damage to kill a rogue or mage as i have been playing as a tank since i played this game.
    But i believe sts buffed them well cuz dps class have been kicking out tanks from maps. we all know we need just one tank to run an elite map while dps class can fit in everywhere so its really hard for the tanks to find a party to run with. or people mostly prefer to run full dps. this is what i would call imbalance.
    well its a wrong move to buff warriors with damage as it is not their role to deal damage. but nerfing rogues armor so its impossible to run elites without tank is a freakin good move. i believe this will finally back the good old days where tanks are invited to party to tank.

Tanks be like: "u used to call me for the hard runs, lately when the maps are hard" lol but now its dps generation f the tanks !!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ulfric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ydqm View Post
    It's time to move to tank now. Reasons why:
    1. Jugg is now op.
    2. Arcane sword is op.
    3. Axe still mastery is op.
    4. Max tanks are nearly unkillable.
    Feel free to move to tanks please. tanks welcome u with those boring runs where u need 1 hour to kill a boss. no party invite for planar tombs since we dps prefer no tank run

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

why does twinks rogue have to be punished cuz of the unbalanced pvp in endgame...we had some sort of balanced pvp in low lvl since mage and warr web were OP in gw
    we rogue still use the old bows...warrior got new weapon that actually is useful compare to rogues new bow twink witch is terrible, we didn't complain about that....but nerf our armor?
    we will basically get lose 50-70% from ppl 2 lv above us...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

yes i agree with you on this one may the devs heard your plea soon. twinks have relatively lower crit compared to endgame rogues. and a rogue without crit is a dead rogue haha. good luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

-400 armor and +25dmg at the end of the season?

Good job sts!!

Many will quit after this "wise" update....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lol in twink lvls rogue>mage all the time in vs. Mage shield pops u die.

Sent from my LG-H540 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric View Post
    Hail well the question is... whats the point of buying the new arcane pet if it didn't cancel crit? well i didn't know it does that. since the release of nekro mages have been playing with a huge disadvantage. But whats the point of buying Nekro instead of singe if it does not give stun imunity? well that makes the price of the pet worth it... keeping in mind.. at the cost of sorcerers disadvantage. wariors axethrow and chest spilter unable rogues to score crit too... its just a matter of timing skills at the right time. if you depend on your gears to win a combat this game will always remain imbalanced.
    a paragon of logical thinking!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plaviskz View Post
    Lol in twink lvls rogue>mage all the time in vs. Mage shield pops u die.

Sent from my LG-H540 using Tapatalk
    I beg to differ. I know a mage at 10 killing tanks and rogues in 1v1 constantly lol.
    - (un) Retired -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

couldn't agree more

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Sorcerers can also crit up to 7K if armor reductions are in play. 8K is when armor reductions are in play as well.

If the idea is to make rogues glass cannons, then please give us back our damage. Developers keep giving this class nerf after nerf while other classes get buff after buff. We are all patiently waiting for developers to say something that will help relieve our anxiety!

Heck, some rogues even participated and supported other class buffs...myself included. Things were balanced before...now, they simply are not. So many people are complaining, STG, so this can't have been the right decision.
    I Think Just The Rich Rogues Like Zeus Are Nervous Because Of This Client,I Mean No More Eyes And Things Like That(gems)
    If You Dont Want New Update,Play As Mage Or Warrior(Simple As That).Its Your Own Choice,Dont Cry.
    This Is The Balance,I Have Rogue Yea,Why Cry.
    Yea,Now Mage And Rogue Have Almost The Same Armor,Why You Cry That You Dont Have Shield,Normal Mage Have 10%Dodge(Even The Most OP's One),While Normal Rogue Have 54% Dodge Stats So Yes Here Is The Balance.You Dodge Almost Every Second Hit.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Viktor Atanasov For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

I've always said these folks out there in STS don't test stuff and generally don't play the game at all. I'm 100% sure now. I mean, just look at their comical responses regarding rogue survivability and the armor nerf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

We want our armor back! This is an outrage! I have been playing rogue for 3 years (Clearview / iBlameTrue), and this is getting absolutely ridiculous.
    Yes I understand that at one point rogues were the best in pvp, but is the point here to make rogues suffer? Because trust me, we are suffering.

Nerf after nerf on rogue. How much lower must our stats go before they feel it is fair for us to pvp. We are one shot, regardless the armor, and this crit nerf .. Im at a loss of wordd.

Give us back our armor!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Warriors have extremly high dmg and dps now,jugg and arc sword super op.
    Mages have SUPER high dmg and crit,great hp boost.
    Rogues have nerfed crit and armor,we are paper in pvp now,in pve we started farming deaths. + we have dmg nerf in pvp
    Great 'Balance'

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mel030; 03-18-2016 at 06:55 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I am not realy understand what u talk in game language, but from what i feel rogue now become useless in elite map, this armor nerf must be following by nerf warior damage like 200+ or same as rogue armor nerf ( only in pve) , with that way good stat tank will try protect their party.
    Look now even tank do alot dmg and feel they just need survive without keep their party safe

[ forgiveness ]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Why you all talk that warrior have high dmg and dps,just dont about that,everyone is good with arcane weapon now,arcane weapon arent mean for ren gol maps,they are for the expansion,wait for the expansion.You will see that warrior will be weak again,i mean thats the best from there.
    Just wait for expansion.Please remove that arcane sword and see if warrior is op.I think no.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor Atanasov View Post
    Why you all talk that warrior have high dmg and dps,just dont about that,everyone is good with arcane weapon now,arcane weapon arent mean for ren gol maps,they are for the expansion,wait for the expansion.You will see that warrior will be weak again,i mean thats the best from there.
    Just wait for expansion.Please remove that arcane sword and see if warrior is op.I think no.
    It is not the arcane sword, which makes warriors currently extremely good in PvE. The arcane sword is only op in PvP. I think you are lacking basic knowledge in terms of how to best utilise the warrier class sir

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    It is not the arcane sword, which makes warriors currently extremely good in PvE. The arcane sword is only op in PvP. I think you are lacking basic knowledge in terms of how to best utilise the warrier class sir
    The thing that most makes warrior op is arcane sword for now,warrior with 700dmg is the normal warrior with arcane sword,weakest rogue have 700dg itself,with bow for 5k.Arcane Ring And Planar Pendant And Some Furys Will Make Him Even More Better.But im Talking From Perspective Where Im Warrior Without Gems Or Arcane Ring And Mythic Pendant.Just Clear Legendary Assault Gear And That Arcane Sword,All Clear,Gives Me 700Dmg In The Next Expansion Warrior Will Be Still Weak.
    Im Not The One That Knows Most For This Game For Your Information.