Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Feedback] Rogue Armor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

i thinkt the armor nerf was good... but 500? lol too much....
    100-300 i understand but 500 lel

Gesendet von meinem LG-P760 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor Atanasov View Post
    The thing that most makes warrior op is arcane sword for now,warrior with 700dmg is the normal warrior with arcane sword,weakest rogue have 700dg itself,with bow for 5k.Arcane Ring And Planar Pendant And Some Furys Will Make Him Even More Better.But im Talking From Perspective Where Im Warrior Without Gems Or Arcane Ring And Mythic Pendant.Just Clear Legendary Assault Gear And That Arcane Sword,All Clear,Gives Me 700Dmg In The Next Expansion Warrior Will Be Still Weak.
    Im Not The One That Knows Most For This Game For Your Information.
    We talking about same low geared or both higer geared rogue and war,
    Full geared war shouldnt get that dmg "IF" rogue get armor nerf,
    They was start fair before armor nerf, rogue get more armor-war get more dmg.
    Look now even rogue get over nerf of armor also crit nerf, warior still can make alot dmg.
    Where is the balance?
    If war a tank they shouldnt be a damager too because they become "selfish" in map when they get more dmg and rogue burn like paper.

[ forgiveness ]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

im fine with the crit nerf. but nerfing our armor îs way too much already. i understand that you are doing this for pvp, but pls also think about the people in pve who run elite maps and the arena.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I Think Just The Rich Rogues Like Zeus Are Nervous Because Of This Client,I Mean No More Eyes And Things Like That(gems)
    If You Dont Want New Update,Play As Mage Or Warrior(Simple As That).Its Your Own Choice,Dont Cry.
    This Is The Balance,I Have Rogue Yea,Why Cry.
    Yea,Now Mage And Rogue Have Almost The Same Armor,Why You Cry That You Dont Have Shield,Normal Mage Have 10%Dodge(Even The Most OP's One),While Normal Rogue Have 54% Dodge Stats So Yes Here Is The Balance.You Dodge Almost Every Second Hit.

If you think your average gear should be able to compete with my max gear, you have serious balance issues. You should be competitive with someone that has similar gear with you which is how it was BEFORE the update. Now, it has completely ruined this.

I've always supported warrior buff and Mage buff, this is thanks I get for that? I think that we rogues should remember this next time other classes are requesting a re balance yet again.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Why you all talk that warrior have high dmg and dps,just dont about that,everyone is good with arcane weapon now,arcane weapon arent mean for ren gol maps,they are for the expansion,wait for the expansion.You will see that warrior will be weak again,i mean thats the best from there.
    Just wait for expansion.Please remove that arcane sword and see if warrior is op.I think no.
    Hell no. I don't want weak warriors if that'a what it takes to feel strong as a rogue again. Besides, weak warriors are useless in a party because even more than before rogues depend on warriors being the first to take aggro, maintain it and heal when rogues can't pot fast enough. PvE was great for everyone after the new weapons that help warriors maintain aggro and deal sizable damage. I don't want them weakened. I just don't see why rogues have to be weakened in the process. The three classes were working side by side well just before the update.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sad. Hope they bring back our armor. Alot quit rogs about this armor nerf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    Hell no. I don't want weak warriors if that'a what it takes to feel strong as a rogue again. Besides, weak warriors are useless in a party because even more than before rogues depend on warriors being the first to take aggro, maintain it and heal when rogues can't pot fast enough. PvE was great for everyone after the new weapons that help warriors maintain aggro and deal sizable damage. I don't want them weakened. I just don't see why rogues have to be weakened in the process. The three classes were working side by side well just before the update.
    Agreed, I truly don't get this selfish behavior when on many occasions, rogue players have helped support buffs when they were needed. And personally, I've never asked for a nerf on other classes, I've only asked them to become stronger.

This current armor change makes a rogue downright unplayable. Keep in mind that I have 6K HP and I still drop like a rock if anything so much as looks as me now. 1.8K armor was an armor rating that was acceptable 2 seasons ago...

However, that being said. It's my firm belief that STG is closely paying attention so I encourage that we keep our heads and don't insult them for this. Instead, work on providing the feedback that they need to properly fix things!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chinita_doll View Post
    im fine with the crit nerf. but nerfing our armor îs way too much already. i understand that you are doing this for pvp, but pls also think about the people in pve who run elite maps and the arena.
    I feel like the nerf is for pve and with next to no concern regarding to pvp (which is why pvp is unbalanced now)

I think the reason that rogues got armor nerf because they can pretty much 4 rogue an elite easily. So by doing this, it would require help from other classes.

As for about armor for elite maps and arena.... Us mages have less armor than you (and I know some mages can do elite without shield)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eugene9707 View Post
    I feel like the nerf is for pve and with next to no concern regarding to pvp (which is why pvp is unbalanced now)

I think the reason that rogues got armor nerf because they can pretty much 4 rogue an elite easily. So by doing this, it would require help from other classes.

As for about armor for elite maps and arena.... Us mages have less armor than you (and I know some mages can do elite without shield)
    Nope. I can say the same, arguing that this armor nerf has its root in pvp and with no thought or concern for the pve side of things. But the reality is whether in pve or pvp this armor nerf is unnecessary and hugely damaging, not just to rogues but to three-class balance as a whole. The new warrior weps, their glintstone set, these had made it very rewarding to have a warrior in party. Mages weapons have also been a great contributor to overall run efficiency with party buffs and the consecrate. I ran a lot of elite every day before the update and made a lot of new, improved personal elite time records with a warrior in party, but don't take it just from me. Many rogues will say the same. If you had run a lot of elite content every day before the new client you would know that there was even less focus on dps-only, or even rogue-only, runs. It had been great for the three classes. The new client gives us less crit overall, more damage through passive across the classes. But only the rogues get to have their back broken with the armor nerf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

I don't mind this armour and crit reduction as long as they remove our dmg nerf in pvp. An eye for an eye.

IGN: Mustang

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Neutrone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

This was a pretty surprising nerf but I feel like there is something we are missing. It would seem that just reducing the armor of the upcoming gear would have been a better move than lowering our base armor. That being said lets hope that there is a reasonable explanation for this when the expansion hits or Sts helps us get some of our armor stats back. For all we know the new upcoming armor could provide some impressive stats and combined with the armor we already had it would be too much. I just hope this gets worked out without too much rogue bloodshed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default [Feedback] Rogue Armor

Normally, as a pve rouge (L46), a hit from elite boss/arena boss will take 70-95% of my total hp but luckily we got potions to the rescue. Unfortunately STS has decided to banish 15-20% of our armor without any explanation which is very disappointing. So what do you expect, instant death! We ROUGES farm arena, but now it's the arena farming us. Please be considerate before you make updates, it's not that we complain, we loved and played AL for months and years, but such update is killing our class. We hope to hear your response STS.

Thank you.

Just in case you wonder how much is my current hp;
    its 5Kplus without pet (can u imagine an instant death from a 5k hp, how much more for those lower than my stats!) It's very unfair..

" We want our armor back"
    Last edited by Gerran; 03-19-2016 at 03:11 AM.

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gerran For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

+9999

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Agreed, I truly don't get this selfish behavior when on many occasions, rogue players have helped support buffs when they were needed. And personally, I've never asked for a nerf on other classes, I've only asked them to become stronger.

This current armor change makes a rogue downright unplayable. Keep in mind that I have 6K HP and I still drop like a rock if anything so much as looks as me now. 1.8K armor was an armor rating that was acceptable 2 seasons ago...

However, that being said. It's my firm belief that STG is closely paying attention so I encourage that we keep our heads and don't insult them for this. Instead, work on providing the feedback that they need to properly fix things!
    Yep, yep and yep!

Quote Originally Posted by thekragle View Post
    This was a pretty surprising nerf but I feel like there is something we are missing. It would seem that just reducing the armor of the upcoming gear would have been a better move than lowering our base armor. That being said lets hope that there is a reasonable explanation for this when the expansion hits or Sts helps us get some of our armor stats back. For all we know the new upcoming armor could provide some impressive stats and combined with the armor we already had it would be too much. I just hope this gets worked out without too much rogue bloodshed.
    I really hope you are right about this too, hate to feel so negative about it all and feel like every class but rogue is getting buffed and better :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Yes the arena farm is too hard for us Rogues , I just don't understand why only we had changes taken . It's not right

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Elgrablyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yes the nerf was not fair... it simple crushed all rogues

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gerran View Post
    Normally, as a pve rouge (L46), a hit from elite boss/arena boss will take 70-95% of my total hp but luckily we got potions to the rescue. Unfortunately STS has decided to banish 15-20% of our armor which is very disappointing. So what do you expect, instant death! We ROUGES farm arena, but now it's the arena farming us. Please be considerate before you make updates, it's not that we complain, we loved and played AL for months and years, but such update is killing our class. We hope to hear your response STS.

Thank you.

Just in case you wonder how much is my current hp;
    its 5Kplus without pet (can u imagine an instant death from a 5k hp, how much more for those lower than my stats!) It's very unfair..
    Mages rule!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to HeftyWood For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Now that rogues see less tanky, that just means you have to play smarter than before. I used to simply tank red zones from most bosses seeing as they wouldn't kill me either way. No I've got to in the habit of actually trying to avoid hits that I know will kill me now that I'm a potato. Though this doesn't apply in Pvp, and STS should look into balancing that... *cough* give us our DMG in Pvp *cough*
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Visiting For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

We finally might see more variety in team setups. I agree with the rogue armor nerf. Every time I run with pugs in PVE, its a bunch of warriors that are most likely having trouble finding teams.

26. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

+1 to ravager, its arcane legends not rogue legends, teams will finally include tanks since rogues wont be able to pot spam the map out

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vrazicak For This Useful Post: