Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Bad Attitude into Expansion

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Default Bad Attitude into Expansion

Hey guys, I haven't been making threads for a while, because it seemed like the mistakes that STS did make, they would fix. Unfortunately, I have to make this thread because it hasn't been happening.

Why the heck doesn't STS care more about bugs? Many people are saying that the Expansion is more important then the bugs we are having right now. I completely disagree guys, and here's why:

-Bug's are the games way of saying, if you dont fix us, we are gonna the **** outta you. Then why isn't STS fixing them? They don't help anyone, at least I'm pretty sure, and they don't make anyone laugh either, except for the headless mage.

-Bug's are promoting a bad attitude, moving into the next expansion.( Many people are bored right now, waiting for the expansion, and are either farming or pvping. When you notice a bug in the one thing you can do for a week, it really pisses most people off. For example (Yes, I do twink), the rouge's packs bug. In any given situation, this bug is the most annoying. In a GW, tanks move over to pick up packs that you have already picked up. In a fast-paced vs, you are basically running toward a mirage of your only hope ( a health pack).

Last, but not least in this ranting thread, I cannot stress the importance of fixing bugs BEFORE the expansion. We players want a smooth sailing into the expansion, not farming 100k XP with pack and razor shield bugs. I for one, would rather delay the expansion a week, and give STS time to fix all their annoying bugs. It might not seem worth it when you have a update every 2 hours, but when you are in a new map, farming you *** off, you are gonna be grateful that your razor shield isn't bugging out on you.

Edit: Another example is Munch Mouth AA, which Remiem thinks shouldn't incinerate in pvp. People are going to be pvping too, nobody farms 100k XP straight without getting bored. I also think people would rather fix Munch Mouth's AA, then go into expansion, just to be farmed by people who can afford 20 million before everyone else.

Thanks for reading this thread guys, I really hope STS can see what I am trying to say.
    Bugs>Expansion
    Last edited by CouchPass; 03-21-2016 at 01:16 PM.