Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What pvp lvl should i invest in?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

56 or 61; all other levels are for scrubs.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FortalWao For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

61 is literally my favorite level, altho it's not active at all. 56 is more active. And aspiration rushes 90% of the other 56-61s if you beat 1 then have have too fight 3 I suggest leaving 61 out of the question. Let me put it this way, I have 3 61s and 2 56s and every one of them have been rushed and teamed by them for no reason. I never tell anyone who my Alts are so there's no way for them too of known all my 56-61's unless you have a friend in that nub guild Gl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylum View Post
    61 is literally my favorite level, altho it's not active at all. 56 is more active. And aspiration rushes 90% of the other 56-61s if you beat 1 then have have too fight 3 I suggest leaving 61 out of the question. Let me put it this way, I have 3 61s and 2 56s and every one of them have been rushed and teamed by them for no reason. I never tell anyone who my Alts are so there's no way for them too of known all my 56-61's unless you have a friend in that nub guild Gl
    1) How tf is 61 inactive like tf

2) We rush anyone who isn't our friend/isn't in the guild. Don't like it? Leave the game.

3) Stop being a hypocrite because you have merged and boosted multiple Aspiration members with your 71. I also constantly see you team when I play on my 71.

4) I suggest you end this vendetta now before you continue to embarrass yourself.

5) You are literally in FFA (somehow) which is run by Kiran who rushes and teams way more than we do. How can you criticize our guild when your own master is worse than us?
    Last edited by Mothwing; 03-27-2016 at 03:31 PM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mothwing For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

L66 bird
    Sun gods set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I bet you are that Pacing guy L56 running around with all sets and starries on.

Surfingbear, surfingmage, surfingfox, surfingrhino and surfingbirdie

Theonebear, iisak, isurfi, powandwissuck, Chaosfarm and leftfootofgod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Level Zero is a good place to invest time and money. That's because nothing to loose, so your investment, which is apparently zero is safe as well.

Other than that endgame is quite fun, that's because you'll always find a game to play whenever you try to play no need to wait. You can spam your skills and ms without worrying for mana and still be doing good as every mages are doing. Every guild is now on war, so atlaest they are fighting. Family is doing pretty good, as the shift from str age to int age, they've spent atleast quite a bit time for newcomers. Even though STR ain't STR anymore (////o//p//) ppls still obsessed with the word as some worshipers do without knowing the meaning. what else? Our very own cute bird - OPest - is also back after like 4 moths of inactivity. So what are you waiting for ?
    Last edited by Waug; 05-04-2016 at 08:35 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I r8 10/10 m8 becuz its gr8

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

hey tubs,

you might wanna give 22-30 a shot, its active and quite fun
    Timelife & Partys & Tendrillz & Blessedbeast & Displayin & Bannin & Eggsies & Pandabehr

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing:2428468
    1) How tf is 61 inactive like tf

2) We rush anyone who isn't our friend/isn't in the guild. Don't like it? Leave the game.

3) Stop being a hypocrite because you have merged and boosted multiple Aspiration members with your 71. I also constantly see you team when I play on my 71.

4) I suggest you end this vendetta now before you continue to embarrass yourself.

5) You are literally in FFA (somehow) which is run by Kiran who rushes and teams way more than we do. How can you criticize our guild when your own master is worse than us?
    Why shouldn't he criticize? You just pulled a perfect example of Ad Hominem logic fallacy. Regarding your other points, I think he meant to say that it's kind of pathetic if you have to resort to teaming when the level range is not quite as active as it used to be. Which is true.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FortalWao View Post
    Why shouldn't he criticize? You just pulled a perfect example of Ad Hominem logic fallacy. Regarding your other points, I think he meant to say that it's kind of pathetic if you have to resort to teaming when the level range is not quite as active as it used to be. Which is true.
    Ad hominem? Please show me. And after you do go back to your English class where you just learned it.

I don't "resort" to teaming. I rush, and so do my friends. I'd be happy to fight anyone alone if they just ask. What's even worse is that he hides behind his overpowered 76 bear, teams 71's with various family members like Lauffer, and then talks trash on top of it.

Why shouldn't he criticize? Because he does it himself. Since you like fallacies so much go look up tu quoque. Thanks. If you're gonna randomly butt in on other peoples' business please know both sides of the story. G'day.
    Last edited by Mothwing; 05-08-2016 at 01:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Move to a more active game is my advice...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing View Post
    What's even worse is that he hides behind his overpowered 76 bear, teams 71's with various family members like Lauffer, and then talks trash on top of it
    Wow this reminds me of someone! 76 bird farming 66's most of the time with no sets. I believe the name is something like mothwing... Hmm if only I knew who that was...
    "Phethetic."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja c: View Post
    Wow this reminds me of someone! 76 bird farming 66's most of the time with no sets. I believe the name is something like mothwing... Hmm if only I knew who that was...
    "Phethetic."
    The thing is I can switch to my 66 and beat anyone that is the same level. If you join my game, you will be rushed. Idc what level it is. I rush 71 bears with my 66 bird just for fun lmfao. Most of the time I'm by myself anyways, so it's like a 1v2 or 1v3 90% of the time, and I don't complain. I get heated when family joins, holds spots, talks trash, and uses 3 bears.

Also I don't talk trash when I rush, that's the difference I hardly ever talk in pvp until people like Zylum join.

Oh also,

Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing View Post
    I'd be happy to fight anyone alone if they just ask.
    Please stop taking my words out of context, thanks.
    Last edited by Mothwing; 05-09-2016 at 02:04 AM.