Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Knights of Cydonia - a helpful, friendly guild, welcomes all!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Thank you all for the kind words! Skav, mayhem, and me put our heart and soul into this guild, as do all of you, and we've survived thru all the haters and stayed strong and neutral, and gained some amazing friends, friends i'm comfortable adding on facebook, people that I sit and laugh with for hours on end.

The generousity amongst our members is second to none, and it's awesome to see someone new join and recieve a warm welcome from every member online. Anyone needed any gear, just ask, and 9 times out of 10, someone was there to gift it before I could check stash. Same goes for dungeons, the games fill quickly with only so much as a "/g help!".

I get discouraged sometimes thru all the badmouthing and speculation on how this guild is run. I offer any who questions our guild's standards to join and see for themselves, we are all friends here, we are an army of legitimate players. Our officers are all amazing people who have done so much to help this guild grow to amazing proportions.

Sorry for the long post, but I just wanted to recognise our members for their loyalty, hard work, generousity, and the countless hours of time i have spent laughing in the guild hall. Cheers, guys.
    Proud Co-Leader of Infinite Union
    Infinite Union forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

sounds cool!

im trying out SL's features with a guy that i might remake once i get a better feel for things
    can i join?

ig: Adino
    PL - Eznite, Tachmonite, Adullam, Kelach
    SL - Adino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

skavenger216, I'm interested in joining. Long time PL player and level 13 engineer in SL. I sent a forum PM and an in game friend request.

Edit: Awesome I'm in! Thanks guys, I look forward to running dungeons and leveling up with you guys!
    Last edited by bjordan; 08-11-2011 at 03:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Knights of cydonia rock!!!
    My players on Sl :greekassasin(engineer),ladyassasin(operative), eassasin(commando)
    Midenistis L61 Mage - Mhdenistis L65 Mage (Abandoned) Anonymousgr L55 Dex Bird(Spare me a custom set) Anyone Has A Dummy I Can Kill For Kills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Hey Skav, the intro post says over 100 members and growing. Maybe time to update that, lol?!?!
    Infinite Union Officer:
    Firoth, engineer. Firothi, operative. Firothon, commando.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Yeah, lol. Been kinda neglecting this thread with the new content and our guild forums.
    Skavengr - lvl56 dual spec tank/bow bear, Alameina - lvl56 full mega int mage, MegaDooomer - lvl56 full custom dex bird

Skavenger - commando, Skavengr - engineer, MegaDooomer - operative
    Quote Originally Posted by Morawk View Post
    Your Int is only 1. You should not even be able to form words in your mouth lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slush View Post
    They're noobs, what do you expect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Koi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Booyah!

Dosumn (26) Engineer
    Kelmud (26) Commando
    Levay (25) Operative

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I noticed that there is been a bit of discussion around the role of the officer. In pure game play sense officers have the ability to add or remove people from the guild. (Sorry Skav or Eb if I kick you out of the guild. I tend to push random buttons in the heat of the battle). Anyhow in the philosophy of the guild the officers should have other guild duties such as stimpack and equipment farming and leading the lower lvl groups through the missions. Do you think that a guild charter for the officers should be developed so that with more authority comes more responsibility?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I wanted to be the first once to say congratulations on number one leaderbroad position, as always a pleasure. Shark I will help you tomorrow, if no one in my home needs help. Ebalere send me a message tomorrow, I've got a couple things to talk about.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NoseToNose View Post
    I wanted to be the first once to say congratulations on number one leaderbroad position, as always a pleasure. Shark I will help you tomorrow, if no one in my home needs help. Ebalere send me a message tomorrow, I've got a couple things to talk about.
    Thank you! Many people in our guild have worked hard over the past couple days to get it. I also want to say it was a pleasure running numa with you the other day, hope to do it again sometime!
    Skavengr - lvl56 dual spec tank/bow bear, Alameina - lvl56 full mega int mage, MegaDooomer - lvl56 full custom dex bird

Skavenger - commando, Skavengr - engineer, MegaDooomer - operative
    Quote Originally Posted by Morawk View Post
    Your Int is only 1. You should not even be able to form words in your mouth lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slush View Post
    They're noobs, what do you expect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

You guys were a couple behind, and I was all

You guys were one behind and I was all

Then you guys were one ahead and I was like,

Then I woke up today, you were 6-7 ahead, and I was like.

LOL! Good job guys, you are a relentless army! At least you don't sparkle. Then whe might have a problem.

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skavenger216:387720
    Thank you! Many people in our guild have worked hard over the past couple days to get it. I also want to say it was a pleasure running numa with you the other day, hope to do it again sometime!
    Considering you have many more members bridging the gap between twenty five and twenty six as we talk, I can only imagine the things to come.
    Likewise, as always I like to keep it light in any run I participate in. A few light jokes, trolls or innuendos never hurt anyone and if you can't handle them then you're probably looking for a more "Dora The Explorer" Mmorpg. If any of you need me in game as an ally, want to run a few level, or just chat I'm on Jigsaw, Scotty, Limitless or a new character to come soon. I've got the slot, just not the name as I don't believe the developers would appreciate me naming a character off of a drug, even if its simply to show that's Star Legends is my drug.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Considering you have many more members bridging the gap between twenty five and twenty six as we talk, I can only imagine the things to come.
    Likewise, as always I like to keep it light in any run I participate in. A few light jokes, trolls or innuendos never hurt anyone and if you can't handle them then you're probably looking for a more "Dora The Explorer" Mmorpg. If any of you need me in game as an ally, want to run a few level, or just chat I'm on Jigsaw, Scotty, Limitless or a new character to come soon. I've got the slot, just not the name as I don't believe the developers would appreciate me naming a character off of a drug, even if its simply to show that's Star Legends is my drug.
    Dude, I am so totally Boots in the Dora mmo! Or maybe map... or backpack.

-----
    Android: It will make you a +++ EDIT +++ tyrannosaurus, just like me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by user7618:388144
    Dude, I am so totally Boots in the Dora mmo! Or maybe map... or backpack.

-----
    Android: It will make you a +++ EDIT +++ tyrannosaurus, just like me.
    No way! I'm totally a level seventy one map in the Dora Mmo! It's not hard I gain experience for giving right directions, kills for giving wrong directions and deaths by giving no directions. I'm on top of the leaderboards there for telling people to take a left off the cliff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sup guildies!
    PL 1.) Offensivve (lvl 51 dex bear) 2.) Defensivve (lvl 31 pvp mage) 3.) Boomdef (lvl 26 pvp mage)
    SL 1.) Offensivve (lvl 25 engineer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Is sl server down or something? Bcuz I can't log Into sl but am able to get into pl... Hopefully its an update n not crashed :/
    PL 1.) Offensivve (lvl 51 dex bear) 2.) Defensivve (lvl 31 pvp mage) 3.) Boomdef (lvl 26 pvp mage)
    SL 1.) Offensivve (lvl 25 engineer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Skav, pleaaaase update the original post, our new goals, member update, maybe number of capped toons, and whatever else lol.. the intro is a little dated :P
    Infinite Union forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalere View Post
    Skav, pleaaaase update the original post, our new goals, member update, maybe number of capped toons, and whatever else lol.. the intro is a little dated :P
    Or also a list of all capped players!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

ATTN. iOS USERS!

Knights of Cydonia, the #1 ranking guild on leaderboards, is accepting iOS recruits to help them get started in Star Legends. We will fight alongside you the whole way, and would be honored to have people with past PL experience join us, as we have alot of familiar faces in the ranks already and plan on bringing KoC to PL with the update. Anyone interested may check out our website at www.kocguild.com, for more info on what we do and what we stand for. Join today and you will be impressed by everything we have to offer.
    Infinite Union forums