Thread: Why is all new legend gear again worse then old

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Default Why is all new legend gear again worse then old

I don't understand why sts keeps coming out with worse gear than what we already have ancient ice and epidemic are still best and really old. People are still using cobalt night ocean these rings are like over 2 years old I don't understand why we are not progressing. endgame is constantly progressing and low lvl gets worse and worse. All the new bug gear is horribly worse then old stuff. A explanation would be nice as to what you plan to accomplish taking steps back.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kickazzrogue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

The only thing I know about the bug gear is that the daggers are alot better than any lvl 46 PINK daggers out right now in terms of stats.

But they lack a proc.

I don't know why sts is being lazy with there endgame weapons over the last expansions. They release around 1 arcane, around 2 mythics, and 2 endgame pinks to use.(applying to rogues)

That's 5 weapons a rogue can use endgame. Across the millions of rogue players in al and hundreds of weapon designs sts has released in past expansions only 5 are seen endgame.

This is especially a shame since STS has HUNDREDS of weapon designs and looks from past expansions I wish they could just scale them up so we have an arsenal of VARIETY.

I just hope this expansion releases a PLETHORA of endgame pinks with GOOD PROCS to use. It sucks seing 100% of rogues using that hideous Terra Longbow.
    Last edited by Legallyblonde; 03-23-2016 at 07:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Lol I agree bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

They do keep releasing new gear at endgame lol. Twink levels aren't exactly a priority...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Omg yes :/ very disappointing stats on those beetle weps...
    Especially the beetle gun lol takes 400+ dmg away on endgames and is a complete disgrace in low lvl pvp xD i hope its an early release cryo-locks bug

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

The best thing I can think of with the current weapons/gear being worse than previous gears, is that with the market going down, and the price of everything lower, they're trying to make a semi-comparable amount of gear for those that don't have millions to spend? So, the previous OP gear still is relevant for those that paid $$$$$ for it, but any new endgamer can snag something slightly below it and still compete?

I don't know, I'm just guessing here, and I haven't had enough coffee yet to get my brain working.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaizor View Post
    The best thing I can think of with the current weapons/gear being worse than previous gears, is that with the market going down, and the price of everything lower, they're trying to make a semi-comparable amount of gear for those that don't have millions to spend? So, the previous OP gear still is relevant for those that paid $$$$$ for it, but any new endgamer can snag something slightly below it and still compete?

I don't know, I'm just guessing here, and I haven't had enough coffee yet to get my brain working.
    understandable but I thought we were trying to close the gap between rich and poor. I mean don't get me wrong yes I have some very op expensive pvp sets and I'd rather have new gear and play people with more even gear than stay on top cuz I paid X amount of gold for my set. This lesser gear is taking up space in game for no reason at all the stats aren't even close I can easily erase a player with this new gear. Idk just gets old taking steps back instead of forward but I guess i should expect it by now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Don't worry guys, it's gear progression.
    Ign - Coolguymage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Befs View Post
    Don't worry guys, it's gear progression.
    true story XD