Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Curse of the Cryostar Expansion is LIVE! Explore the depths of the Underhul.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Hello Remiem,

I have a few questions regarding the procs and some constructive criticism:

Daggers: Chance on attack to proc Ignition. Ignition increases movement speed, grants immunity to stun and freeze effects, grants 75% damage reduction, and bursts flames hurting nearby enemies. Players cannot use other skills while Ignition is active.

Hammer: Chance on attack to Forge Mark the enemy. Forge Marked enemies deal decreased damage. Attacking a Forge Marked enemy consumes the Forge Mark to deal 35% of your health as damage.

Staff: Chance on attack to cast Wildfire on enemies. Enemies affected by Wildfire take damage over time and have a chance to spread Wildfire to nearby allies or refresh their own Wildfire when taking damage.
    1. The rogue daggers, when they proc, mean that skills cannot be used. Essentially, this is suicide because it means that health packs cannot be used. So if your weapon procs while you need health, it is GG. Secondly, not being able to utilize rogue attack skills essentially is nerfing the rogue. The entire point of a rogue is to do damage. When something inhibits this, then rogues have a problem. In order for this to be viable, I would suggest lowering the damage reduction percentage but allow rogues to attack.

2. The warrior hammer, when you say health, do you mean max health or the current health of the warrior? If it is max health, does STG not think this is a tad bit OP? By my calculations, this means a warrior with 10K HP can do an instant burst of 3500 damage which is more than half of a rogue's or mage's health. A proc, following an axe and a skyward smash would call for an instant KO. I think that tanks are deviating away from their role to be a tank and now being focused more on dealing damage while still being able to take massive amounts of damage themselves.

3. The weapons stats are worse than what we already have. At least, for rogue. I am not sure about the other classes. Players are pleading for advancement, not regression. Of course, it could also be that the cryostar daggers were not updated in store as patch showed? At least, I didn't notice any difference in stats.
    Last edited by Zeus; 03-31-2016 at 12:48 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Well said

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Hello Remiem,

1. The rogue daggers, when they proc, mean that skills cannot be used. Essentially, this is suicide because it means that health packs cannot be used. So if your weapon procs while you need health, it is GG. Secondly, not being able to utilize rogue attack skills essentially is nerfing the rogue. The entire point of a rogue is to do damage. When something inhibits this, then rogues have a problem. In order for this to be viable, I would suggest lowering the damage reduction percentage but allow rogues to attack.

2. The warrior hammer, when you say health, do you mean max health or the current health of the warrior? If it is max health, does STG not think this is a tad bit OP? By my calculations, this means a warrior with 10K HP can do an instant burst of 3500 damage which is more than half of a rogue's or mage's health. A proc, following an axe and a skyward smash would call for an instant KO. I think that tanks are deviating away from their role to be a tank and now being focused more on dealing damage while still being able to take massive amounts of damage themselves.

3. The weapons stats are worse than what we already have. At least, for rogue. I am not sure about the other classes. Players are pleading for advancement, not regression. Of course, it could also be that the cryostar daggers were not updated in store as patch showed? At least, I didn't notice any difference in stats.

I imagine that "bursts flames" should cause a lot of damage (I hope). So should block the skills. But should have just nerf attack the other not, PVP without healing skill is suicide.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Hello Remiem,

1. Pvp
    2. Warrior hater
    3. Just because your a rogue

Suggestion:
    Test the weapon out first before commenting

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lopezman For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lopezman View Post
    1. Pvp
    2. Warrior hater

Suggestion:
    1. PvP is a part of the game as well and should be equally looked into because lets face it, when you get your gear, that's where people go.

2. I actually don't hate warriors, I was actively helping warriors to try to get their buffs back when juggernaut was breaking.

3. Your third comment doesn't even make sense - you just have a strong dislike for me as shown in past posts and that blinds your judgement.

Suggestion:
    Warriors should switch procs with rogues and see if they are fine with not being able to use their skills in return for 75% damage reduction.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lopezman View Post
    1. Pvp
    2. Warrior hater

Suggestion:
    hmmmm..bit confused here
    1. Are all the warriors who were xtra happy when rogues were nerfed are rogue haters ?
    If a rogue questions a warrior being Super Super OP ..then he is a warrior hater....but Warriors are allowed to comment on all classes..loool..

And to add to it...STS has also added the glitch in Shuyal just for u warriors ..so enjoy