Thread: Disappointments associated with The Curse Of Cryostar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Default Disappointments associated with The Curse Of Cryostar

Hello All!

I didn't have enough time to put into my guide earlier, so I'm going to use up my remaining time for this thread. There's a few good things that STS has done with the new expansion, But nonetheless it remains at a satisfactory level. I'd only vote 3/10. (Lower your pitchforks and let me explain my stor---err, perspectively enlighting thought or...whatever you call it)

What's up in this content? Well, we have bugs, Cryostar worms, a singing duo as a boss who are no average mofos, an overgrown tall orc and a tiny gnome who is puny in size and then suddenly rides a giant unicorn to sparta. You then have a king who sits in town with his scepter with a...What stance is he on anyways? Steroids? =.=

K i'm done ranting now. It's good to see we have the new Glintstone token system, and a really good farmable rate of farming those tokens. Although it may be obtainable from mobs, bosses and breakables the amount needed solely to get one item could be worth a shot, if not well cry-o-star crate farming will do it. Stuns in the map. Let cha cha cha say it for me...., Then you have the crates and heretic chests that have some loot, Unfortunately cryo crates loots only scale upto LV51 (As reported here). And as always players would end up relying on KM3 farming, Arena Chest farming and probably utilizing platinum to gain gold. I couldn't find anything in the expansion to sell, I could only tap the liquidation button. Most of the time I find that players can only make their gold up by staying in km3 for weeks, Arena comes with a price so Crate farming is the only safe-bet since you actually have a chance of making gold. As rude as it may sound, as cruel as it is to farm and as disappointing it is to play the game that is currently lacking total development and content...For a PvE'r it's chaos and you have 2 choices:

1) Quit;
    2) Farm the hell out regardless of your physical and mental condition to get out of the struggle of not having gold and gearing up.

I do PvP too, The broken PvP system still upsets me. But PvE is the main base of the game and not PvP, you get gold and gear up. Rather in a better way to say it would be, Farm gold and invest further in your gear to farm more. Afterall, AL was a game that was meant to be a game where you can get every kind of gear in a reasonable amount of time spent farming. But only km3 seems to be this way...Cryostar doesn't seem like this either. I can't even view the Glintstone token vendor's "i" button either.

Munch Mouth, I am yet to test this pet but I've seen it pretty decent to be in PvE. Started to become fond of seeing the others own, I might consider having one but I am not so sure.

Consequently I would suggest STS to take a good look into developing content for AL as the lack of organization is also becoming a problem. If you need feedback, We have people here forum'ing who are ready to give you feedback. Just ask, sit back and wait. On a side note, Please have reading-glasses as well sine the Lv36 banner and the Lv56 cap banner look identical with the only difference being their external frame color.

Our trust is failing as of now, For all the negative effects that's been hitting the game. Glintstone set getting wrecked, this totally shattered my trust in your product AL atm.
    Last edited by Wazakesy; 04-05-2016 at 10:03 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wazakesy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Strangely, i am rarely in places like km3 that seems to attract masses of people. I farm events, actual zones, tokens/coins and cs.

Star light, star bright...