Thread: [SUGGESTION] PvP kdr respec

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Lightbulb [SUGGESTION] PvP kdr respec

This has been a problem for a while now , if somebody made mistakes when he was a newbie , and got negative kdr it is extremely hard to fix it . So this is a solution for both f2p and paying players : You can respec your kdr one time , but only after you reach the current lvl cap ( to prevent newbies using it , without know what it does ) . After it has been used , It will require 250 plat to use it again. Before you do so , there will be 3 warnings ( to prevent players of miss clicking on it ) . If you do so your kdr on both ctf and tmd ( not duels ) will be 0:0 . This will not affect the players PvP archivment , But it will affect lb position . What do you guys think about this ?

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
    This has been a problem for a while now , if somebody made mistakes when he was a newbie , and got negative kdr it is extremely hard to fix it . So this is a solution for both f2p and paying players : You can respec your kdr one time , but only after you reach the current lvl cap ( to prevent newbies using it , without know what it does ) . After it has been used , It will require 250 plat to use it again. Before you do so , there will be 3 warnings ( to prevent players of miss clicking on it ) . If you do so your kdr on both ctf and tmd ( not duels ) will be 0:0 . This will not affect the players PvP archivment , But it will affect lb position . What do you guys think about this ?
    Dude so what u mean to say we can edit our kdr ? Ur idea looks solid on paper but on practical basis that's pretty hard to implement for Devs too u can imagine what kdr respec will have impact ? Just show off oppo kdr ? And I don't think we really need kdr respec really ..

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

This would have to be 100 paltinun AND be available only 1 time per character

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

If they make this, StS will be my favorite

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Yeah and dummy farmers will respec their dummies' kdr...

For God's SAKE! lvl 15 armor and helm (rare) for tank
    The guy who scored 4m 20s 420ms in Elite

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

sounds good in theory, but there will always be exploiters and flaws in the practical game play. I really wish I could reset my pvp kdr (I was low lvl nab and bunch of friends fooling around killing eachother, testing skills, respeccs etc) - this was long before duels were introduced. I regret it all now as an active endgame player.. and I think many others can identify themselves in this too... xP cuz we were all once little newbies and a bit too curious with no nowledge about the permanent changes that would affect us later on until today lol. I thought about bringing this idea up many times, but I think it would cause a big drama by mixing with the kdr stats.. i dont know, but maby its better to face our past "wrong moves" and farm those pvp kills until it becomes positive?.. (even if it seems impossible).. :P

i try to think of it as "the more pvp deaths I have, the more pvp kills I'm gonna reach in the end"..

or maby I'm just a doomed silly girl trying to think positive thoughts? lol (sorry for the novel)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

My bad KDR has so much memories! I like it.. or maybe just me..