Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Useless season titles?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oezheasate View Post
    They didn't use those stacked elixirs because they easily took the top spots in pure with similar times to enhanced, unless you wanna also argue that they cheated on pure too, the amount of accusations coming from DM lately have given me the very strong impression that they are infact very sore losers, as gravitas took more timed recs this season.
    OK... It has been brought to my attention that a few people think that this post is a directed hostile post at them... This is not the case!!!! I've already stated once in this post, but I'll say it again... These records are not easy to get no matter what and holy crp for beating any rec!!! And grats to those people that kicked butt!!!! I just want to make it all fair!

If every other elixir buff mistake was nulled... Anything this event should be too
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tatman View Post
    I think it's time STS answered the question: Was there any recent glitch which allowed for stacking of elixir effects?

I'm pretty sure we would have noticed all the people running around with 3-4-5-10k damage, if this were the case. Anyway, I think we would all appreciate an answer from a developer.
    There is - I've had a close friend test and Goblin Crusher Elixir still stacks with a regular damage elixir. However, for the rest, I am not sure. I think the biggest complaint is the imbued bug. I just tried out imbued set yesterday and it gives a whopping 50 damage more than my full gemmed glintstone gear. I hope that issue is addressed accordingly or I guess we will all be using imbued for timed runs!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    There is - I've had a close friend test and Goblin Crusher Elixir still stacks with a regular damage elixir. However, for the rest, I am not sure. I think the biggest complaint is the imbued bug. I just tried out imbued set yesterday and it gives a whopping 50 damage more than my full gemmed glintstone gear. I hope that issue is addressed accordingly or I guess we will all be using imbued for timed runs!
    If it still stacks, that means it's been like this for almost a whole year. Should we "null" all the enhanced leaderboards then?

However, all these recent threads make it sound like there was some other bug that allowed multiple elixirs to stack effects. And then it was "fixed" with one of the recent updates. That's how some people here made it sound. For example, open ten 30% damage lixes et voila - you have 300% more damage. That's what's being implied here. And that's why I would like a dev to confirm here - was there such a bug or no?

As for imbued, it was reported by a ton of people (me included). It was also reported on your "Complete list of bugs" thread, where you yourself weren't sure if it was a bug at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tatman View Post
    If it still stacks, that means it's been like this for almost a whole year. Should we "null" all the enhanced leaderboards then?

However, all these recent threads make it sound like there was some other bug that allowed multiple elixirs to stack effects. And then it was "fixed" with one of the recent updates. That's how some people here made it sound. For example, open ten 30% damage lixes et voila - you have 300% more damage. That's what's being implied here. And that's why I would like a dev to confirm here - was there such a bug or no?

As for imbued, it was reported by a ton of people (me included). It was also reported on your "Complete list of bugs" thread, where you yourself weren't sure if it was a bug at all.
    The enhanced times don't really matter until end of season. However, if STG did that, I'm sure some people would appreciate the integrity. Anyways, I just want these bugs to be fixed for this season. What happened in the past is the past, IMO. However, what we can do is make sure that the past does not repeat itself. To be honest, I'm not even really upset about the bugs all that much except out of interest to get them fixed this season in a timely manner.

The imbued, I was not sure at start and when I replied to that post, I had not even analyzed the bug yet when I made that post. That's why I was not sure when I wrote it in. Thanks for reminding me about it, I'll fix it now!
    Last edited by Zeus; 03-30-2016 at 09:36 AM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

I was on the party that took the Arena times with Darren, and second his sentiments about the elixir stacking. As far as we were concerned the lix bug was just a rumour and we were too busy just going for the board - stopping short of wiping our friends. To our knowledge the effects don't stack. The mods are free to search our chat. Now I haven't played since 2014 and back then you burned a whole kit if u opened a lix without cancelling the old. For that reason, personally, I still cancel my old lix before I relix as a practice. So if there was this "lix bug", my party certainly didn't benefit from it. Heck, I didn't even know we'd be receiving different banners for Arena.

We did our top few pure times right after we wiped the arena lix board, and if we are doing such times for pure then those lix times are definitely legit. If you really just can't wrap your head around it, I've posted the full run of our top pure time (without challenger) on Youtube @ bit.ly/arenatimed. You can watch it for yourself.

3:25 - the 1 min 51 s pure run.
    5:35 - A view of the arena lb both pure and lix.

You'll notice that we almost did 1,47 pure for that run if not for the last boss. So those lix times - definitely legit.

It's a genuine win, and if these rumours were started to try and discredit the runners that's bad sport. Be happy for us!

ps Darrenpr, wicked sick door-ing

Last edited by Origin; 03-30-2016 at 09:49 AM.

Alphagun /TRUEORIGIN/ Fullsick
    <Five Elements>
    Speed Demon
    Guides| MerchMidas | Youtube

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Origin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    The enhanced times don't really matter until end of season. However, if STG did that, I'm sure some people would appreciate the integrity. Anyways, I just want these bugs to be fixed for this season. What happened in the past is the past, IMO. However, what we can do is make sure that the past does not repeat itself. To be honest, I'm not even really upset about the bugs all that much except out of interest to get them fixed this season in a timely manner.

The imbued, I was not sure at start and when I replied to that post, I had not even analyzed the bug yet when I made that post. That's why I was not sure when I wrote it in. Thanks for reminding me about it, I'll fix it now!
    I don't care all that much either, but this is like the third or fourth thread with name calling, "cheaters" and whatnot.

And yeah, please put imbued on your bug list. Hopefully this will make STS finally address it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

But after bug