Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Underhul event leaderboard prize

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Underhul event leaderboard prize

What is the prize for leader board players contributed in underhul event

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

nothing,literally,nothing

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

There are no item rewards for the leaderboards, but they are a permanent fixture in Glintstone so that all future Arlorians will know that you were one of the few that contributed to opening Glintstone and the Cryostar expansion.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    There are no item rewards for the leaderboards, but they are a permanent fixture in Glintstone so that all future Arlorians will know that you were one of the few that contributed to opening Glintstone and the Cryostar expansion.
    Hi Remi
    Is there a chance that the underhul event LB number will be raised? With the huge score we have to achieve could it be possible to make it more than 69 per class? Coz with the numbers of players AL have many contributed to the world event it would be nice to make it higher than 69..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nightmaresmoke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

What happens to banner if we can't hit plat tier? Let it never exist and have a waste of a design?

Click Here To Get To My Sig-Shop!
    AL: Answering, Whiiterain, etc.
    GM of Stinker (Level 3/4/5)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I think the devs should look into this again, the lb is mean't for competing, many of these players are here just to help fill the bar because no one else would do it, the lb runners are the ones who deserve the reward, we wouldn't be where we are without the runners they deserve a bit more then their name be "immortizled".

For example the garretta event was similar, who now looks at the names of the ones that contributed the most amount of points? No one cares that's the thing. It means nothing to have your name on the lb, they fought hard during this event opening many gem sacks,boxes etc, people end up leaving the work for them.

Give them something worth while that people can look and say "wow he that banner how did he get it?" It doesn't have to be a banner necessarily but once people notice the hard work they will become more pleased.

I believe the lb runners deserve something worth running for, something that will show other players what they contributed.

Thanks.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RedeZy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedeZy View Post
    I think the devs should look into this again, the lb is mean't for competing, many of these players are here just to help fill the bar because no one else would do it, the lb runners are the ones who deserve the reward, we wouldn't be where we are without the runners they deserve a bit more then their name be "immortizled".

For example the garretta event was similar, who now looks at the names of the ones that contributed the most amount of points? No one cares that's the thing. It means nothing to have your name on the lb, they fought hard during this event opening many gem sacks,boxes etc, people end up leaving the work for them.

Give them something worth while that people can look and say "wow he that banner how did he get it?" It doesn't have to be a banner necessarily but once people notice the hard work they will become more pleased.

I believe the lb runners deserve something worth running for, something that will show other players what they contributed.

Thanks.
    Thanks, same thing i think also bro, you are right on multiple things you said right there, by the time of the expansion releases no one will check lb for the most contributions and no one will notice, people will just see you as everyone else. Being "Immortalized" is nice and only the lb runners will probably go back and look at it, lots of gold was put in from the runners to donate to the community. Please STS take a look into this. RedeZy took the words out my mouth and basically says what i would of liked to said.

The Underhaul set given out was nice of you guys 100% of your way giving back to the community, you helped new players have decent gear once they are 46. I feel good doing my hard work to donate as much as possible to help us as a community get the rewards.

A token vendor would of helped the runners out if there was one in this event but sadly there wasn't this time. Next time you do an event just maybe put one in like the Garetta one as a suggestion.
    Hope STS take a look at these post and thinks about it.

~Ans
    Last edited by Memorials; 03-28-2016 at 07:15 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Remi , im not got my reward for reach bronze tier . Im already donate the glintstone gem but then no reward for me but other got it .

My ign estructivez
    Level :46

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Errorrz View Post
    Remi , im not got my reward for reach bronze tier . Im already donate the glintstone gem but then no reward for me but other got it .

My ign estructivez
    Level :46

check your inventory chest for bronze underhul chest (looks like arena chest)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eugene9707 View Post
    check your inventory chest for bronze underhul chest (looks like arena chest)
    Already check all my inventory and stash. Nothing chest there .. only my energy kit only

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

No underhul chest in inventory chest? If so than its a bug...send email to,support
    This signature has been removed for violation of forums TOS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Up, I feel this thread should be seen by the devs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

thats a good idea for rewarding the only lb winners with the banner, why make this beautiful banner go to waste when you can give it as an exclusive item to lb winners who spent their time farming and donating
    --Beatmap--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Hmmmm.. I agree, if someone open 10-20 gem and get all mythic set + banner, how about LB player who open more than 400 gem? Is that fair?
    Please think again about the rewards for LB players

Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

All people who contributed to the eventshould earn that banner as a gift for their support to the new cap added....my opinion...

Sent from my A5_Easy using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Your Community keep on discouraging LB runners. Rewards going down after every event. Pls do try once in your life to run for lb in major events, you will definitely understand our sleepless effort that worth more a noble jewel and few plats ( that can't even pay back 10 energy kits). The payoffs are going down for sure. Nothing special for #1, Nothing Pride to be in lb for #5s same banner to #50s not difference. Atleast the race was earlier for #10 but after rengol you made every lb worse.

Read these points

1. #1 Have no unique prosperity
    2. #5 and #50 gets same banner
    3. Reward for Top 5 is not worth spending time, not even encouraging to be on lb peeps asked me Are you stupid? why do you run lb for chaaos and few plats?
    4. Top 25 reward also not worth, Running lb in events is not free first thing to figure out. Those who are in lb should get motivating reward for their hard works.
    5. There must be official result page of all lb holders for vintage events (big events)
    6. You guys never worked on boosting reward. Always i see a downward reward in next event. Please don't give chance to repeat my this msg again. I did it many times non of the devs takes it seriously.
    Thanks

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ForgottenWarrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ForgottenWarrior View Post
    Your Community keep on discouraging LB runners. Rewards going down after every event. Pls do try once in your life to run for lb in major events, you will definitely understand our sleepless effort that worth more a noble jewel and few plats ( that can't even pay back 10 energy kits). The payoffs are going down for sure. Nothing special for #1, Nothing Pride to be in lb for #5s same banner to #50s not difference. Atleast the race was earlier for #10 but after rengol you made every lb worse.

Read these points

1. #1 Have no unique prosperity
    2. #5 and #50 gets same banner
    3. Reward for Top 5 is not worth spending time, not even encouraging to be on lb peeps asked me Are you stupid? why do you run lb for chaaos and few plats?
    4. Top 25 reward also not worth, Running lb in events is not free first thing to figure out. Those who are in lb should get motivating reward for their hard works.
    5. There must be official result page of all lb holders for vintage events (big events)
    6. You guys never worked on boosting reward. Always i see a downward reward in next event. Please don't give chance to repeat my this msg again. I did it many times non of the devs takes it seriously.
    Thanks
    Exactly, lb isn't worth running for anymore what ended up happening to the events that were worth it? Now all lb runners are getting ripped off, really making our name "immortilzed" what does it actually mean for us runners? Well it means our name is on a board that no one will notice, who in 2-3 years is going to look on the lb and read through the names? Who even knows if AL will be alive in 2-3 years, by saying our names will be passed on and remembered by other arlorians is ridiculous this is a mobile mmo not the Olympics.

Now please I'm just stating my opinion but I think sts should consider giving something worth while to the lb runners because they end up spending more time and money then they should to earn. Please make lb events runnable again otherwise the amount of people that compete will drop.

Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Thoughtful post... Thanks guys<3 sts has their way of appreciating their players.. So let's see what they decide ^.^

P.s. Gratz to all lb players<33 GL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Event is coming to a end.. What's going to happen the the plat reward? I know we won't reach platnium tier, why not give the ones that worked hard the banner (The LB players)

They deserve this reward more than anyone else, it wasn't easy contributing over 300-400 or 500 gems.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedeZy View Post

Thanks.
    Agreed. They should not only get named in leaderboards, but also 1000 gold reward.