Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Weapon Changes in Curse of the Cryostar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i brought glintforged amulet or war and warlord in auction this several days but when i trying to sell it back i have notice that the amulets has been non tradable.. i igues this is a kind of bug..please fix or notify me whats goin on,,thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

But how is it possible that a legendary staff makes more damage than the dragon hunter stuff... Im very sad because of this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

when i select underhaul amulet instead of using planar pendant its show my dmg +14 example 950+14 but when i equipped its decrease -30 dmg 950-30 same for all of the balance gears (couldn't find a gud gear in cs cos (selection give more dmg when equipped its shows a low dmg)

stats show completely wrong calculation for the sorcerer please add this too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

7th day of waiting error on crafting/upgrade being fixed.
    And still waiting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Befs View Post
    First and sad it won't affect arcane weapons
    Aww I thought it was Arcane weapons too downer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Thank youVROOM
    From Biggest Noob in arcane legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Hey that's my job!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nice . I love it. Ok ok i have a mythic bow ..mmm just got arcane staff ..and have mythic gun.. If my gun have not sold. I am looking to try it out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Work my *** of to afford the best gear available. liquidate my whole bank in progress. New items keeps coming up. Now we can't even farm anymore because of the price fluctuation. I can't keep up at this pace of change. i don't even wanna say a thing anymore. Do what you will, what you wanna do... gg
    "steel wins battle, gold wins war"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zerofort View Post
    ...here's my suggestion you have class combo skills. Like a war uses a skill and a rouge has to use a certain skill 2 sec after to make a stronger atack.
    This is a good idea. And it's not like it hasn't been done before. By STS even! There were combos like this in Star Legends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Dont include the old season weapon in the new updated weapons cause it wont make sense, you already nerfed the sword that it is almost proc-less!!!!!......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Greay job, lookin forward on it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zerofort View Post
    You need to include arcane daggers in this you just nerfed are armor when daggers were released. As a arcane item that's already severely beat by war arcane sword I hope u include arcane daggers in this
    As a Rogue who has always used Daggers This is a Must that you include Arcane and Mythic in this The Mobs and Bosses are obviously harder hitting as the higher you go in the maps and If Im in the middle of a fight with my daggers the same way as a Tank is I need my Daggers too have Added Armour and my damage too be higher The Amount of pots I going threw at the moment too stay alive is ridicules with certain Mages (Not All Before I have a Blue Heart Attack) Shouting I dont use mana as a spell I use pots !!! Oh ok you stand back their aiming your staff or your gun out of harms way while me and the tank and the Rogue with the Bow watching your Back keep you alive and you press your mana button What about 4 times you might need too use it incase you dare too get too close before boss is just about too die... Sorry Seperate issue but if I hear One more mage tell me they dont use mana as a spell I'll scream.. But back too Daggers Please Please take this into consideration or we would be as well just selling our Arcane daggers or Mythic and use legend daggers No Thank You its took me 3 Seasons too own an Arcane Weapon and I dont want it too be a hindrince its suppose too be one of the most coveted weapons in the game !!! Also I know I have asked this before But Please Have Someone Look at the Effects of The daggers Even if you have too copy the Mythic Effects its better than No Effects at all apart from some words.Sorry if this came across rather angry I promise I did not mean for it too do so But When I thought of the Blue Mage in our PT then another one saying something similair only throwing in something too do with I dont use mana b/c of my PVP Ehh ur in PVE trumpet, Sorry it just brought my heckles up again Please please Add arcane and Mythic daggers and not Just Legend Daggers,Thank You Again I Apologise for have an Angry Blue Moment .....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sundar Moorthi View Post
    when i select underhaul amulet instead of using planar pendant its show my dmg +14 example 950+14 but when i equipped its decrease -30 dmg 950-30 same for all of the balance gears (couldn't find a gud gear in cs cos (selection give more dmg when equipped its shows a low dmg)

stats show completely wrong calculation for the sorcerer please add this too
    theirs definitely something wrong with stats I just finished crafting my L47 helm with 3 Fortified fin and my L46 with nothing gave bettet stats whats that all about !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rosybuds View Post
    theirs definitely something wrong with stats I just finished crafting my L47 helm with 3 Fortified fin and my L46 with nothing gave bettet stats whats that all about !!!
    Planar pendant has hidden primary stats bonus don't know much bonus though, it's not included in the description.
    So if you highlight any amulet it shows the added planar bonus but it you equip it the real stats on what you've equip shows.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Please make Arcane Aegis for warrior please............☺

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans32846 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Hmm.. getting curious.. When will sts fix the mobs in wt4? it lessen. and I keep on reporting it to them for almost a week or 2 weeks from now but still nothing happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PERSEVERANCE and HARDWORK Propels SUCCESS