Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Star Legends 1.0.1 has been submitted to Apple!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mkcecil View Post
    Actually they discussed this on another thread and it's not on android market, so if STS like made pocket legends and star legends iOS only then universal plat wouldn't have gotten in the way, but because of universal plat between the 2 phones, it was in the way of release of star legends, let's hope they will plan on releasing it this year
    I doubt that Minoraxis has an exclusive contract with Apple, lol. There's nothing to stop Minoraxis from porting their games to Android too, other than the fact that many app devs are leery of Android because Google isn't doing much to prevent piracy, whereas it's much harder to pirate games on iOS devices. I've seen several devs post horror stories about the huge percentage of active Android installs being reported back by their apps for which they were never paid a single cent.

Piracy is less of an issue for games like this one (or Shadow Era) because their business model pulls in most of the revenue from in-game micro transactions. (Ostensibly, though, this should also be true of the game I screenshotted, which is why it seemed a fair comparison to SL and PL. And why it's probably only a matternof time before you'll see that game on the Android markets too.)
    Last edited by shannong; 08-22-2011 at 06:45 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hmmm! I thought all this dealy was because STS simple thought it was a good idea to share plat between the two games only; can't believe there's more to Apples delay than this TOS.
    Revox Archer 74 Apocaalyse Mage 71 Archerblue Pure Archer Level 62 Bblink Pure Mage Level 62 Cressybear Attack/Tank level 71 Revox Operative 46 Blinc Engineer 46 Cressy 46 Commando

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well let's hope it comes out this week...or next week or the week after that xD
    55 enchantress (Dex Mage)-Keasha
    35 Archer (str bird)-Mkcecil
    36 Warrior (pure str)
    35 enchantress (pvp mage)-Kittenkaster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default this is bull u say game out end of last month even new maps pL

Pay for name and got shield really getting sick of this!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Getting fed up... Update please, STS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

You guys need to calm down! Ive learned that begging for something that wasn't available never gets u anything! STS has always kept us informed so when the game comes out we will know! Asking OVER AND OVER, doesn't do anything but Increase your post numbers!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LordEspe View Post
    You guys need to calm down! Ive learned that begging for something that wasn't available never gets u anything! STS has always kept us informed so when the game comes out we will know! Asking OVER AND OVER, doesn't do anything but Increase your post numbers!
    What if I wanted to increase my posts by complaining xD but on a serious note I think people feel they are losing money from buying plat and getting name reserves and then its taking months for it to come out, as if apple is teasing us :O but we all are trying hard to just wait and relax, me I am trying to get 1m in my storage before the new update or before SL releases. I am trying to find stuff to do,
    Here is a list of stuff to do-

1talk on the forums, find info you need
    2pvp in PL or level a character
    3farm for gold
    4look through the cs and try to find good deals

Good luck everyone hope it comes out soon.
    36 Warrior (pure str)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

well....i look at it like this.

ios users had quite a head start on android getting items, currency, and leveling.

now the shoes on the other foot. dont get so upset about it tho....its just a game.

this is the result of a guy who once said that if your iphone4 is experiencing connectivity issues, youre just using the phone wrong. ios users are shrinking by the day, and it wont be long before steve jobs empire plays second fiddle to android.

its inevitable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

IOS is the "less moving parts to break" OS and there will always be people who would sacrifice the freedom and ability to customize that you have with an Android device for the ease and security of an IOS device. I have never had to clear the keyboard cache on my iPad to get it to work right, but then there is much less content on the internet that I can access too, since QuickTime is too bulky compared to Flash.
    Growwle - My guess is 1050

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I tried SL on my android,certainly Devs i must say this is a Success! Many diffrences! Android isnt as much amazing as IOS, but may you please fix the sound? When i fire with my gun i dont have any sound,Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm still excited! New iPad, too. Looking forward to that (rumored) retina displayed iPad 3, I'm hoping STS makes me a super ultra HD version or something.

But yeah, excited as heck. Not sure where the bitterness from some folks is coming from, I'm assuming it's a vocal minority. Chillax. STS made a sweet game, STS built a great ecosystem around it. They are forward thinking and tending the garden, have some patience. They are looking out for us in the long term, let's look out for them a bit. This whole endeavor is a grand experiment with their livelihoods riding on it, they are all in. Have a little faith, it's in their best interest to bend over backwards to make us happy. Think some positive thoughts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by choco View Post
    well....i look at it like this.

ios users had quite a head start on android getting items, currency, and leveling.

now the shoes on the other foot. dont get so upset about it tho....its just a game.

this is the result of a guy who once said that if your iphone4 is experiencing connectivity issues, youre just using the phone wrong. ios users are shrinking by the day, and it wont be long before steve jobs empire plays second fiddle to android.

its inevitable.
    I doubt android was taking 5 weeks to process PL,when it came out, and I wouldn't be surprised if apple is losing some customers over this but doubt they will lose enough to where android is the new iPhone but I could be wrong.
    36 Warrior (pure str)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ooh, update for new client on SL right now. Did Apple finally get their crap together?

ETA: Nope. Of course not. Sorry, iOS-ers.
    Last edited by Liathea; 08-23-2011 at 03:24 PM.
    :|: Liathea - Rogue :|:
    :|: Liathea - Vamp :|: Arya - Vamp :|:
    :|: Liathea - Op :|: Briony - Engi :|: Kickpants - Comm :|:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

How is it that a totally lame app that doesn't work and opens up to a crumpled piece of paper can get approved and SL is still holding? I swear this has to be mercury retrograde, come on Friday!

Pocket Legends: Lessamoore, Bearmoore, Ravenmoore, MooreorLessa, Runciblespn, Phoelix, Sassatwintail.
    Star Legends: Lessamoore, Galileo, and Landstander

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mkcecil View Post
    I doubt android was taking 5 weeks to process PL,when it came out, and I wouldn't be surprised if apple is losing some customers over this but doubt they will lose enough to where android is the new iPhone but I could be wrong.
    Android doesn't have an approval process. What gets submitted gets uploaded same day.

PL Characters Timbabird-55 Oldsillymage-55 SL Character Oldblaster-20
    Timbabird lvl 55 Oldsillymage lvl 50+

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Liathea View Post
    Ooh, update for new client on SL right now. Did Apple finally get their crap together?

ETA: Nope. Of course not. Sorry, iOS-ers.
    I would like to ask Android users not to do this. You have the game. Please don't flaunt it. It only us want to argue.

NorthEast Ohio on the #1 Trout River next to Lake Erie
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I wish apple would get this done. I miss my apple people.
    """""""""There's a sucker born every minute" P. T. Barnum"""""""""

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

For Shannong: Piracy is alive and well on iOS. I literally jailbroke my iPod touch in about 5 minutes. With the proper knowledge, you can get any app free plus most in app purchases. I don't condone this. My reason was and is simply for more system flexibility and customization. Anything from proper multitasking control to themes and the ability to utilize more media types. (Growwle take note if you ever go iOS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMinotaur View Post
    For Shannong: Piracy is alive and well on iOS. I literally jailbroke my iPod touch in about 5 minutes. With the proper knowledge, you can get any app free plus most in app purchases. I don't condone this. My reason was and is simply for more system flexibility and customization. Anything from proper multitasking control to themes and the ability to utilize more media types. (Growwle take note if you ever go iOS
    Amen to this ^ I love My PWNED iPhone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Announcing the PL Fan-Site ! Click my sig to join!http://becomeelite.forumotion.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayabusaz View Post
    Devs , is there a way to contact you ? Phone number because I want my mom to explain !
    "All this Has happened before...and Shall happen again...So say We All"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Pirating mobile games is stupider and more self-defeating than pirating music or movies. If devs don't make money, they stop updating existing games and stop making new, potentially awesome games. Mobile games are as inexpensive as it gets. If you pirate mobile games, you ARE an idiot. No ands, ifs, or buts. You're limiting your future options in the name of what? Saving enough money to buy a half a cup of coffee?