Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | March 30, 2016

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Unable to access Nordr. "Character does not meet zone level requirements."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vixenne View Post
    You don't know the feeling of spending so much time and gold for Glintstone Set. Even just a part of the set. Don't try to act cute.
    No offense to others; just to this guy ONLY. Remember your pity for rouge nerf on armor, let the rouges cry; you said!? See whose crying now my friend, huh? I hope you learn something before ruining other's opinion. Always respect others idea even if you can't accept it. You have the rights to disagree but don't insult them.. geez

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gerran For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Yay some of the bugs have been fixed Looking forward to getting more of them fixed.

The weapon changes is going to e really interesting
    Collector of items for all classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gerran View Post
    No offense to others; just to this guy ONLY. Remember your pity for rogue nerf on armor, let the rogues cry; you said!? See whose crying now my friend, huh? I hope you learn something before ruining other's opinion. Always respect others idea even if you can't accept it. You have the rights to disagree but don't insult them.. geez
    Was I talking to you? Before pointing at me about respecting opinions, have you told yourself that? Second, why are you taking everything so personal? Everything's just for the forums
    Last edited by Vixenne; 04-01-2016 at 05:12 AM. Reason: Rogues, not Rouges :)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixenne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ty sts and best of both worlds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

The tokens drop easily from mobs and even roadside crates, and from heretic chests. I only played the new maps 2-3 times and already collected 10 easily. And you're offering 900 of these cheap coins in exchange for the Glintstone set. Is this a sick attempt at April's Fools from the devs?

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

900 token for whole Glintset costs me a "fat like a whale" LOOOOOOOOL.

The stats of new mystscrap with maeh stats is not worth the trade. It feels like STS starts to scam this players who spend much time and money for them.

Another bad idea, plz ban the devs for scam

IGN: HARTHOLZWURM; Endgamemage
    Weeeeew, i am a cool one ;-)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hartholzwurm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

I like Kiouj's idea to convert the Glintstone Set into jewels, or just convert it into new materials that are needed to make a new mythic set. (Maybe at least like 40% of the new set's value).

My prediction was that since Cryostar is a continuation of the Ren'gol storyline, the set would get an upgrade with Cryo stuff and keep it useful for at least some more time.

Also the new "Set" tier would also fit pretty well if the developer's just added a Weapon and a Belt to the Glinstone set, and upgrade them all together to Set type.

I think it's good to move forward and create new gear for new expansions, but the effort we had to put in for the Glintstone set, and the time we got to use it is ridiculous. Not to mention the abysmal stats it had. I had 780+ str, 198 dex and 170 int, with the set they're like 750 str, 101 int and 110 dex. (Same jewels as the old, cheaper gear)

People already got 100 glintstone tokens running the new maps for fun, while we get 900 of those for farming more than 6 months. The items available in the token vendor are all worse than what we currently have, some even cost more than the whole amount of tokens we got. (The mythic 2H hammer). That weapon has 300 less DPS and 200 less damage than a 1.1M weapon (arc sword), and costs 960 tokens.

I honestly believe you should pay some people to play the game with the same resources as us normal players have (no /killall or infinite platinum), and get a clear idea of how much effort we need to farm the new gear, and tell you guys that converting all that work into 900 tokens is not good at all.

The maps we had to farm on were bugged too, like the Big Orcs bugged red zones which would kill anything inside it and outside too, not to mention the ridiculous amount of health it had and also healers close around it.

Also make the game fair to everyone, those who work get rewarded, those who stay don't get anything. The way it is now, both sides get the same rewards. All we have more is a flash under our legs and 250 aps, which are definitely not worth the time and gold we spent for it.

sorry for the long post and probs useless and worth ignoring but I just can't believe this is not an april fool's thing.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tomsawer View Post
    Imo seriously imo S.t.S. is following (a plan) they feel will help the leap from 46 to 47 I don't know what it is yet,for some reason I trust they will not disappoint . Maybe I'm to positive or trusting the way I see it ,it's a game . the reason most of us play games is to temporary escape reality briefly to do something we enjoy. Even with some hiccups and glitches S.t.S always does the best they can to resolve issues, and that's what forums are for so we as players can say hey! .."that isn't gonna work" "or this is to op" however,imo being hateful or cutting S.t.S down isn't gonna get your voice heard .And cutting other players down for there opinion is just wrong.
    If you read this and disagree that's cool,if you agree that's cool as well. My 2¢ is if you enjoy this game as much as I do let's be constructive . can't we all just get along
    If STS had not constantly disappointed us by saying one thing and then changing course quickly over the past two years maybe we wouldn't be so skeptical of their "plans for the future for the good of the game". For the past year it has been nothing but a disappointment. If anyone has been around since season one and has played all seasons, comparing what STS has done prior to the past year+ to prior seasons, STS priority is platinum purchases and not the health of the game or satisfatory game play. At this point I would settle for satisfactory instead of the complete suck fest of the past two seasons.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

not to anyone specific but if you are offended by the following statement, you are probably one of the many i am thinking about at the moment...

brown nose much?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Was I talking to you? Before pointing at me about respecting opinions, have you told yourself that? Second, why are you taking everything so personal? Everything's just for the forums
    I was just trying to tell you, your behavior is intolerable at some point. I would not come here just to say this things if you did not do anything offensive into some thread. If you think i'm taking it personal, well maybe yes, because I can sense your immaturity in most threads.. This is not a playground for you to be reckless in your words. You have to respectful as others will do the same to you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gerran View Post
    I was just trying to tell you, your behavior is intolerable at some point. I would not come here just to say this things if you did not do anything offensive into some thread. If you think i'm taking it personal, well maybe yes, because I can sense your immaturity in most threads.. This is not a playground for you to be reckless in your words. You have to respectful as others will do the same to you.
    This isn't yours either Then why are you still talking to me? In dire need of attention?

Quote Originally Posted by lvlzone View Post
    Any wanna popcorn?
    I'd like some, thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

This isn't yours either Then why are you still talking to me? In dire need of attention?

I'd like some, thanks.
    Your hopeless. I'm done. Give yourself a room to grow. Good luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

A new vanity set will be nice like the sir spendalot vanity ,not tradeable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

How soon can we get to see the producer's letter for the second quarter?

21.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #116
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com