Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 120

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | March 30, 2016

  1. #21
    Junior Member Lyziz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    37
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Whaaat??? Sts that is so disappointing.
    I never exspected that this will turn out of the glintstone gear idea.
    I wish i wouldnt have had trust in you guys and would have saved my millions and time. This set is just way to exspensive to let it go just like this by converting it into coins.
    I have the feeling like its a very bad joke.
    Its not just the glint set. Something/a lot is going madly wrong in this game since a while. People have quit the game, and it wont get better like that. This isnt a way with the community... this is greed and against all logic. I just can say that i am very dissapointed from you guys. This set made me broke... what i have from it now? Lots of people are in the same situation just because you guys seems to have no idea which way arcane legends is supposed to go. Honestly, what was your idea or meaning of making this set? Reducing the amount of gold of some people or even leave them broke ig? Making them busy?
    Its a shame that something that is so hard to obtain, and seemed so promising is reduced to something like that. Not well made sts...

  2. #22
    Senior Member Kakashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    Posts
    3,893
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,054
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    948
    Thanked in
    570 Posts

    Default

    Well, I for one can't wait to see what the 56 expansion holds! Yes, the glinstone set is trashed, but so are old items! At least it's worth something unlike our 36 upgraded mythic sets which can't be traded or token swappable. I'm sure the 56 gears will be better than the imbued gears. Aside from the damage bonus, they lose a ton of armor and hp.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

  3. #23
    Senior Member ilhanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Dendarii Mountains
    Posts
    1,788
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    958
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,372
    Thanked in
    596 Posts

    Default

    Ticklish has touched on an issue that has been plaguing our playing experience the last six months or so: dwindling player trust and faith in STS product and policies. There had been a steady break down of these following the series of nerfs and buffs, or suspicion of both, lack of transparency, abuses, and many more.

    You do know all of these will render your players skeptical of all the gear/pet/event you have put efforts into?

    You say: Craftable item yay! The players will say: Meh, not worth sweating over crafting it; remember Glintstone. New pet, yay! Meh, it's just going to be nerfed soon. New event, yay! Meh, just another gold sink, forget it. And so on. And do you honestly think all this skepticism and doubt are good for retaining players interest in your product?
    Last edited by ilhanna; 03-30-2016 at 06:23 PM.

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:


  5. #24
    Senior Member Ticklish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in my kitchen...
    Posts
    880
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    154
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    363
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Well, I for one can't wait to see what the 56 expansion holds! Yes, the glinstone set is trashed, but so are old items! At least it's worth something unlike our 36 upgraded mythic sets which can't be traded or token swappable. I'm sure the 56 gears will be better than the imbued gears. Aside from the damage bonus, they lose a ton of armor and hp.
    Weren't 46 mythics supposed to be better than 41 LEGENDARIES? Please stop trying to make it seem like those bugged imbued sets were OKAY. And our upgraded 36 mythics set were worth it. We've had a long run with them before they were trashed. And they didn't cost anything compared to the Glinstone set.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ticklish For This Useful Post:


  7. #25
    Junior Member Lyziz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    37
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Well, I for one can't wait to see what the 56 expansion holds! Yes, the glinstone set is trashed, but so are old items! At least it's worth something unlike our 36 upgraded mythic sets which can't be traded or token swappable. I'm sure the 56 gears will be better than the imbued gears. Aside from the damage bonus, they lose a ton of armor and hp.
    Old items?
    Dont forget when the glint quest appeared.
    Plus, you can never compare the 36er myth set with glint set. The 36er had a long time a good use and gave you good stats. Also was the 36er myth set way way cheaper and easier to obtain. Of course it runs out with exspansion. But we just had an exspansion to 46. With it the glint gear quest. Just when the first players finished it the new 56 level cap gets announced and the glint gear gets trashed to coins.
    You cant compare those things at all.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyziz For This Useful Post:


  9. #26
    Junior Member Lyziz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    37
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ticklish View Post
    Weren't 46 mythics supposed to be better than 41 LEGENDARIES? Please stop trying to make it seem like those bugged imbued sets were OKAY. And our upgraded 36 mythics set were worth it. We've had a long run with them before they were trashed. And they didn't cost anything compared to the Glinstone set.
    100% my thoughts

  10. #27
    Senior Member Vixenne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Camp Noob
    Posts
    506
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    990
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    126
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raianezz View Post
    well if you think if it having the crafted myth set gives you a great amount of advantage against players without em...

    so if you decide to advance to level 56
    you have a jump start of getting your myth set and putting jewels on it

    and yes a lot of people spend millions for the myth set but those set are not trade able so once you reach level 46 you're gonna be a PUG because that is 10 levels less than 56...
    You don't know the feeling of spending so much time and gold for Glintstone Set. Even just a part of the set. Don't try to act cute.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixenne For This Useful Post:


  12. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    136
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    So i get a total of 900 coins for a glint set. From what i saw at the vendor those stuff cost too much for their value. I mean there r epic n legendary stuff that will worth some k's in the end and the myth items some hundreds.. worthless comparacing with the glint worth. All that trouble in crafting and all the millions waisted for nothing. Instead of fixing the stats with an upgrade sts admits that glint was a mistake and "apologize" to the ppl with 900 worthles coins. Arcane gows down!

  13. #29
    Member mishafeng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    174
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Well, I for one can't wait to see what the 56 expansion holds! Yes, the glinstone set is trashed, but so are old items! At least it's worth something unlike our 36 upgraded mythic sets which can't be traded or token swappable. I'm sure the 56 gears will be better than the imbued gears. Aside from the damage bonus, they lose a ton of armor and hp.
    Yeah, but we got our worth out of the 36 mythic. They were also the best for a long while. Unlike the Glintstone which wasn't very good and didn't last more than a month or two. All the Glintstone set gives us of value is the junk proc for mage and rogue and the pretty looks..
    Yeah, that's my sig. You have my permission to be #jelly

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to mishafeng For This Useful Post:


  15. #30
    Senior Member wwwgagacomtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    615
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    very nice idea ty sts glin set now really crap ty for good work for us. wonderfull work we r sooo happy now. glin set for 900 token and i c only 1 item price is 900 token ?

    maybe 1 dev ( gm ) now join in new map and read all players ideas for this

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wwwgagacomtr For This Useful Post:


  17. #31
    Senior Member princessraia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,145
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    321
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    415
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ticklish View Post
    Honey do you even know what PUG means? And did you even craft the Glintstone set? If not, you have no business talking about it.

    P.S. And can you please use regular font and color? Because the use of bold font indicates you're trying to highlight something. Since it appears that you wish to be a pro forumer, it will be considerably more aesthetically pleasing and less confusing if you would adhere to that instead of just making your whole post "stand out".
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixenne View Post
    You don't know the feeling of spending so much time and gold for Glintstone Set. Even just a part of the set. Don't try to act cute.
    who says i don't?? me and my brother worked hard to craft that set. my brother completed it but me i can't cause i sacrificed my own gold for his sake. FYI i fought to make the glintset to be upgraded but if that is not what they had planned for the players i can't really do anything i just have to accept the fact that it can't be done...

    sorry about the color I JUST LOVE BLUE.










    two things define you. Your PATIENCE when you
    have nothing, and your ATTITUDE when you have everything.

     
    https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartnekochan

  18. #32
    Forum Adept ketoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    garetta
    Posts
    304
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    140
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Futile effort, we spent a lot of time and money to mythic glinstone, unreasonable mythic exchanged for tokens and items are not yet clear

  19. #33
    Senior Member Vixenne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Camp Noob
    Posts
    506
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    990
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    126
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raianezz View Post
    who says i don't?? me and my brother worked hard to craft that set. my brother completed it but me i can't cause i sacrificed my own gold for his sake. FYI i fought to make the glintset to be upgraded but if that is not what they had planned for the players i can't really do anything i just have to accept the fact that it can't be done...

    sorry about the color I JUST LOVE BLUE.


    Then I suggest don't act like our months worth grinded set that we'll turn em into coins just like *SNAP!* that. You know the feeling about crafting the set? So would your brother turn em into coins? Lol.

  20. #34
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    498
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    322
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    95
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

    Default

    Imo seriously imo S.t.S. is following (a plan) they feel will help the leap from 46 to 47 I don't know what it is yet,for some reason I trust they will not disappoint . Maybe I'm to positive or trusting the way I see it ,it's a game . the reason most of us play games is to temporary escape reality briefly to do something we enjoy. Even with some hiccups and glitches S.t.S always does the best they can to resolve issues, and that's what forums are for so we as players can say hey! .."that isn't gonna work" "or this is to op" however,imo being hateful or cutting S.t.S down isn't gonna get your voice heard .And cutting other players down for there opinion is just wrong.
    If you read this and disagree that's cool,if you agree that's cool as well. My 2 is if you enjoy this game as much as I do let's be constructive . can't we all just get along

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tomsawer For This Useful Post:


  22. #35
    Senior Member wwwgagacomtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    615
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    everythngs is normal. no need sts ideas etc. only 1 real idea here sts need dollars.. why important we happy or unhappy here. we talk about all this bug, cheat or dupe etc any sts personel never answer etc.

    we dont talk this subject maybe, because sts dont have good idea or answer for us. every corp build for save money. after corp if save lot money thy happy.

    we want new exp , pet etc for fun but ok sts make these r. maybe 2 years all news is buggy. but dollars never have bug we pay dollars sts happy but we buy buggy event buggy pet buggy items ty sts everythng is soo good.

  23. #36
    Senior Member lissil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    717
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    93
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

    Default

    First thought that came to mind when I saw the update: Kill me now.

    As expressed by other players before me, this is just so disappointing. I have a few questions for the developers of this game.

    Did any of you did the Orcslay set and Glintstone set like we did? Like seriously hunting for hours or maybe paying up millions for fangs? I think not. I'm assuming as developers, you have everyhting instantly granted to you. Even if you craft, you wouldn't even need to farm for the ingredients. If you really did, you would understand where all this negative reactions are coming from.

    Most of us understand the the game must progress and that includes new gears and pets. But the rate at which you are going about it is ridiculous. I'm sure I'm not the only that feels that they have been totally ripped off. First, yes, the rogue and sorcerer Glintstone set sucks, but that's tolerable for PvE players. As for PvP, it's too much of a joke to even comment at this point. Second, the proc rate for mage sets is a joke compared to the HP and damage that we lost. Third, how are level 41 gears better than 46 gears? So we have to tell ourselves, "At least we got our AP, aura, and title." Just so it won't be as depressing. Then comes the update to craft it for Glintstone tokens. The whole set is equivalent to 900 tokens. Not even enough for the mythic 47 weapon which I believe is worth 960 tokens.

  24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lissil For This Useful Post:


  25. #37
    Blogger wangkj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    the box under the river
    Posts
    1,206
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    277
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    119
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomsawer View Post
    Imo seriously imo S.t.S. is following (a plan) they feel will help the leap from 46 to 47 I don't know what it is yet,for some reason I trust they will not disappoint . Maybe I'm to positive or trusting the way I see it ,it's a game . the reason most of us play games is to temporary escape reality briefly to do something we enjoy. Even with some hiccups and glitches S.t.S always does the best they can to resolve issues, and that's what forums are for so we as players can say hey! .."that isn't gonna work" "or this is to op" however,imo being hateful or cutting S.t.S down isn't gonna get your voice heard .And cutting other players down for there opinion is just wrong.
    If you read this and disagree that's cool,if you agree that's cool as well. My 2 is if you enjoy this game as much as I do let's be constructive . can't we all just get along
    Well said very well said. I salute you
    <Epitome of Silentkill >

  26. #38
    Member Asron9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    233
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    740
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    33
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raianezz View Post
    fair point.. i respect everyone's opinion and im just trying to keep an open mind. In all honesty I am not in the same level as you ticklish you have an OP toon mine is just mediocre,

    did i crafted the glint set? yes i did..
    was i disappointed with the sudden expansion? yes I am.
    Why am I acting cool about everything? because im an optimist. if i focus on the negative parts then im just pulling myself down.

    i did state my opinion about the bug about the breach in the system with that dup scam, about the mythic set not being upgrade able I stated my side already...

    but in this game you HAVE A CHOICE... stay in lvl46 and enjoy being OP with your set or move forward...
    um mediocre also hihi
    Xurux ~ Ommron ~ Cryom

  27. #39
    Forum Adept jjperez27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    386
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    ty sts for returning my gold back )))

    -prec

  28. #40
    Senior Member Ticklish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in my kitchen...
    Posts
    880
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    154
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    363
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raianezz View Post
    fair point.. i respect everyone's opinion and im just trying to keep an open mind. In all honesty I am not in the same level as you ticklish you have an OP toon mine is just mediocre,

    did i crafted the glint set? yes i did..
    was i disappointed with the sudden expansion? yes I am.
    Why am I acting cool about everything? because im an optimist. if i focus on the negative parts then im just pulling myself down.

    i did state my opinion about the bug about the breach in the system with that dup scam, about the mythic set not being upgrade able I stated my side already...

    but in this game you HAVE A CHOICE... stay in lvl46 and enjoy being OP with your set or move forward...
    I thought you said you did not craft your glint set? Conflicting statements.

    The ultimate reason we are unhappy because STS keeps trying to bring peoples' hopes up, only to let us down so bad in the end. I don't even understand why, in the middle of a huge number of bugs reported and still left untouched, they are moving so fast with this expansion. I feel like a cow that has been milked dry. We always end up buying platinum and diving into these new things STS releases, only to be burned. There has to be something GOOD in store for us to fairly accept what a joke STS has made out of us this season.
    Last edited by Ticklish; 03-30-2016 at 07:39 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Remiem's Weekly Community Update | March 23, 2016
    By Remiem in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 03-30-2016, 11:47 AM
  2. Remiem's Weekly Community Update | March 16, 2016
    By Remiem in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 10:06 AM
  3. Remiem's Weekly Community Update | March 9, 2016
    By Remiem in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 03-14-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Remiem's Weekly Community Update | March 2, 2016
    By Remiem in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 03-10-2016, 11:31 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •