Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | March 30, 2016

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Well, I for one can't wait to see what the 56 expansion holds! Yes, the glinstone set is trashed, but so are old items! At least it's worth something unlike our 36 upgraded mythic sets which can't be traded or token swappable. I'm sure the 56 gears will be better than the imbued gears. Aside from the damage bonus, they lose a ton of armor and hp.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Ticklish has touched on an issue that has been plaguing our playing experience the last six months or so: dwindling player trust and faith in STS product and policies. There had been a steady break down of these following the series of nerfs and buffs, or suspicion of both, lack of transparency, abuses, and many more.

You do know all of these will render your players skeptical of all the gear/pet/event you have put efforts into?

You say: Craftable item yay! The players will say: Meh, not worth sweating over crafting it; remember Glintstone. New pet, yay! Meh, it's just going to be nerfed soon. New event, yay! Meh, just another gold sink, forget it. And so on. And do you honestly think all this skepticism and doubt are good for retaining players interest in your product?
    Last edited by ilhanna; 03-30-2016 at 06:23 PM.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Well, I for one can't wait to see what the 56 expansion holds! Yes, the glinstone set is trashed, but so are old items! At least it's worth something unlike our 36 upgraded mythic sets which can't be traded or token swappable. I'm sure the 56 gears will be better than the imbued gears. Aside from the damage bonus, they lose a ton of armor and hp.
    Weren't 46 mythics supposed to be better than 41 LEGENDARIES? Please stop trying to make it seem like those bugged imbued sets were OKAY. And our upgraded 36 mythics set were worth it. We've had a long run with them before they were trashed. And they didn't cost anything compared to the Glinstone set.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ticklish For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Old items?
    Dont forget when the glint quest appeared.
    Plus, you can never compare the 36er myth set with glint set. The 36er had a long time a good use and gave you good stats. Also was the 36er myth set way way cheaper and easier to obtain. Of course it runs out with exspansion. But we just had an exspansion to 46. With it the glint gear quest. Just when the first players finished it the new 56 level cap gets announced and the glint gear gets trashed to coins.
    You cant compare those things at all.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyziz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ticklish View Post
    Weren't 46 mythics supposed to be better than 41 LEGENDARIES? Please stop trying to make it seem like those bugged imbued sets were OKAY. And our upgraded 36 mythics set were worth it. We've had a long run with them before they were trashed. And they didn't cost anything compared to the Glinstone set.
    100% my thoughts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raianezz View Post
    well if you think if it having the crafted myth set gives you a great amount of advantage against players without em...

so if you decide to advance to level 56
    you have a jump start of getting your myth set and putting jewels on it

and yes a lot of people spend millions for the myth set but those set are not trade able so once you reach level 46 you're gonna be a PUG because that is 10 levels less than 56...
    You don't know the feeling of spending so much time and gold for Glintstone Set. Even just a part of the set. Don't try to act cute.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixenne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

So i get a total of 900 coins for a glint set. From what i saw at the vendor those stuff cost too much for their value. I mean there r epic n legendary stuff that will worth some k's in the end and the myth items some hundreds.. worthless comparacing with the glint worth. All that trouble in crafting and all the millions waisted for nothing. Instead of fixing the stats with an upgrade sts admits that glint was a mistake and "apologize" to the ppl with 900 worthles coins. Arcane gows down!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Yeah, but we got our worth out of the 36 mythic. They were also the best for a long while. Unlike the Glintstone which wasn't very good and didn't last more than a month or two. All the Glintstone set gives us of value is the junk proc for mage and rogue and the pretty looks..
    Yeah, that's my sig. You have my permission to be #jelly

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mishafeng For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

very nice idea ty sts glin set now really crap ty for good work for us. wonderfull work we r sooo happy now. glin set for 900 token and i c only 1 item price is 900 token ?

maybe 1 dev ( gm ) now join in new map and read all players ideas for this

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wwwgagacomtr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Futile effort, we spent a lot of time and money to mythic glinstone, unreasonable mythic exchanged for tokens and items are not yet clear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

who says i don't?? me and my brother worked hard to craft that set. my brother completed it but me i can't cause i sacrificed my own gold for his sake. FYI i fought to make the glintset to be upgraded but if that is not what they had planned for the players i can't really do anything i just have to accept the fact that it can't be done...

sorry about the color I JUST LOVE BLUE.

Then I suggest don't act like our months worth grinded set that we'll turn em into coins just like *SNAP!* that. You know the feeling about crafting the set? So would your brother turn em into coins? Lol.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Imo seriously imo S.t.S. is following (a plan) they feel will help the leap from 46 to 47 I don't know what it is yet,for some reason I trust they will not disappoint . Maybe I'm to positive or trusting the way I see it ,it's a game . the reason most of us play games is to temporary escape reality briefly to do something we enjoy. Even with some hiccups and glitches S.t.S always does the best they can to resolve issues, and that's what forums are for so we as players can say hey! .."that isn't gonna work" "or this is to op" however,imo being hateful or cutting S.t.S down isn't gonna get your voice heard .And cutting other players down for there opinion is just wrong.
    If you read this and disagree that's cool,if you agree that's cool as well. My 2¢ is if you enjoy this game as much as I do let's be constructive . can't we all just get along

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tomsawer For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

everythngs is normal. no need sts ideas etc. only 1 real idea here sts need dollars.. why important we happy or unhappy here. we talk about all this bug, cheat or dupe etc any sts personel never answer etc.

we dont talk this subject maybe, because sts dont have good idea or answer for us. every corp build for save money. after corp if save lot money thy happy.

we want new exp , pet etc for fun but ok sts make these r. maybe 2 years all news is buggy. but dollars never have bug we pay dollars sts happy but we buy buggy event buggy pet buggy items ty sts everythng is soo good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

First thought that came to mind when I saw the update: Kill me now.

As expressed by other players before me, this is just so disappointing. I have a few questions for the developers of this game.

Did any of you did the Orcslay set and Glintstone set like we did? Like seriously hunting for hours or maybe paying up millions for fangs? I think not. I'm assuming as developers, you have everyhting instantly granted to you. Even if you craft, you wouldn't even need to farm for the ingredients. If you really did, you would understand where all this negative reactions are coming from.

Most of us understand the the game must progress and that includes new gears and pets. But the rate at which you are going about it is ridiculous. I'm sure I'm not the only that feels that they have been totally ripped off. First, yes, the rogue and sorcerer Glintstone set sucks, but that's tolerable for PvE players. As for PvP, it's too much of a joke to even comment at this point. Second, the proc rate for mage sets is a joke compared to the HP and damage that we lost. Third, how are level 41 gears better than 46 gears? So we have to tell ourselves, "At least we got our AP, aura, and title." Just so it won't be as depressing. Then comes the update to craft it for Glintstone tokens. The whole set is equivalent to 900 tokens. Not even enough for the mythic 47 weapon which I believe is worth 960 tokens.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lissil For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tomsawer View Post
    Imo seriously imo S.t.S. is following (a plan) they feel will help the leap from 46 to 47 I don't know what it is yet,for some reason I trust they will not disappoint . Maybe I'm to positive or trusting the way I see it ,it's a game . the reason most of us play games is to temporary escape reality briefly to do something we enjoy. Even with some hiccups and glitches S.t.S always does the best they can to resolve issues, and that's what forums are for so we as players can say hey! .."that isn't gonna work" "or this is to op" however,imo being hateful or cutting S.t.S down isn't gonna get your voice heard .And cutting other players down for there opinion is just wrong.
    If you read this and disagree that's cool,if you agree that's cool as well. My 2¢ is if you enjoy this game as much as I do let's be constructive . can't we all just get along
    Well said very well said. I salute you
    <Epitome of Silentkill >

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

fair point.. i respect everyone's opinion and im just trying to keep an open mind. In all honesty I am not in the same level as you ticklish you have an OP toon mine is just mediocre,

did i crafted the glint set? yes i did..
    was i disappointed with the sudden expansion? yes I am.
    Why am I acting cool about everything? because im an optimist. if i focus on the negative parts then im just pulling myself down.

i did state my opinion about the bug about the breach in the system with that dup scam, about the mythic set not being upgrade able I stated my side already...

but in this game you HAVE A CHOICE... stay in lvl46 and enjoy being OP with your set or move forward...
    um mediocre also hihi
    Xurux ~ Ommron ~ Cryom

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

ty sts for returning my gold back )))

-prec

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

fair point.. i respect everyone's opinion and im just trying to keep an open mind. In all honesty I am not in the same level as you ticklish you have an OP toon mine is just mediocre,

did i crafted the glint set? yes i did..
    was i disappointed with the sudden expansion? yes I am.
    Why am I acting cool about everything? because im an optimist. if i focus on the negative parts then im just pulling myself down.

i did state my opinion about the bug about the breach in the system with that dup scam, about the mythic set not being upgrade able I stated my side already...

but in this game you HAVE A CHOICE... stay in lvl46 and enjoy being OP with your set or move forward...
    I thought you said you did not craft your glint set? Conflicting statements.

The ultimate reason we are unhappy because STS keeps trying to bring peoples' hopes up, only to let us down so bad in the end. I don't even understand why, in the middle of a huge number of bugs reported and still left untouched, they are moving so fast with this expansion. I feel like a cow that has been milked dry. We always end up buying platinum and diving into these new things STS releases, only to be burned. There has to be something GOOD in store for us to fairly accept what a joke STS has made out of us this season.
    Last edited by Ticklish; 03-30-2016 at 07:39 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lissil View Post
    First thought that came to mind when I saw the update: Kill me now.

As expressed by other players before me, this is just so disappointing. I have a few questions for the developers of this game.

Did any of you did the Orcslay set and Glintstone set like we did? Like seriously hunting for hours or maybe paying up millions for fangs? I think not. I'm assuming as developers, you have everyhting instantly granted to you. Even if you craft, you wouldn't even need to farm for the ingredients. If you really did, you would understand where all this negative reactions are coming from.

Most of us understand the the game must progress and that includes new gears and pets. But the rate at which you are going about it is ridiculous. I'm sure I'm not the only that feels that they have been totally ripped off. First, yes, the rogue and sorcerer Glintstone set sucks, but that's tolerable for PvE players. As for PvP, it's too much of a joke to even comment at this point. Second, the proc rate for mage sets is a joke compared to the HP and damage that we lost. Third, how are level 41 gears better than 46 gears? So we have to tell ourselves, "At least we got our AP, aura, and title." Just so it won't be as depressing. Then comes the update to craft it for Glintstone tokens. The whole set is equivalent to 900 tokens. Not even enough for the mythic 47 weapon which I believe is worth 960 tokens.
    bhaha 900 for set glinstone, Rip for new mythic recoulor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

me and my borther contradicts in every way that is why we are so close to each other he is the yin and im the yang.

he hates the totality of the idea even when the first glint set started he hated it complained about everything and since im older i stayed positive because i don't want him to quit. I had all the opportunity to craft the myth set but i decided to give him all the fangs that i can farm because for me all i needed was the helm he can be the OP one and i can stay mediocre.
    we even both got banned during the mass-ban he lost hope but i didn't so that is how we got our account back and so are the most players that i know who almost quit but i never quit.

you may hate me for my optimist (for being such a leech on my statement) but my positivity is not for everyone.

if you wanna release your frustrations that's fine im willing to listen. because we are all free to state our opinion but the thing there is are you doing it right?..
    First off , good for you voicing your opinion even through all the hate, you have as much right to voice your opinion as everyone else does . If they don't like it that can shove it up there (insert ban able word here)

Everyone on this forum has a right to voice there opinion ,so telling someone to shut up or calling them a idiot is just stupid and childish ..if this hurts your feeling then oh well..if the shoe fits...well you know...

And personly I like your blue font, shows your not a conformist zombie..but that's just my opinion..and I have a right to speak it

The thin line between entertainment and war
    There'll be no shelter here

29. The Following User Says Thank You to konafez For This Useful Post: