Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | March 30, 2016

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingslaughter View Post
    Move on...its new expansion...why u still use old mytic zzz.....its ur decision to take quest at glinstone....or just leave the game if u cant handle it...lol
    Many people have quit the game, do you know, thanks to a series of badly thought-out moves on the part of STS? And with them we lost friends, experienced runners, knowledgeable discussion partners. Those who remained are...well, people like you for starters.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    Many people have quit the game, do you know, thanks to a series of badly thought-out moves on the part of STS? And with them we lost friends, experienced runners, knowledgeable discussion partners. Those who remained are...well, people like you for starters.
    This made me spit Pepsi, you win the internet for this post

The thin line between entertainment and war
    There'll be no shelter here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    Lol dont judge me like u know me....and u think sts made a badly move...try make agame...dont just talk...zzzz....
    This signature has been removed for violation of forums TOS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

The thing is, this token exchange is to give those who worked hard their Glintstone sets an edge over others, but it has failed to produce that effect. Items in the vendor are no better than what we currently have, so these tokens serve no purpose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ticklish For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Smh king that was extremely unproductive never have I seen such a post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

i could say the same thing for munch mouth, lootable by cryo crates but now it is available via token purchase... another bad move don't you think ? Maybe STS is thinking about people unable to use platinum how about those popping plat and crates to get this pet??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    i could say the same thing for munch mouth, lootable by cryo crates but now it is available via token purchase... another bad move don't you think ? Maybe STS is thinking about people unable to use platinum how about those popping plat and crates to get this pet??
    if you are able to buy a pet with tokens honestly u deserve it lol 1k tokens!! how many crates is that ?!?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Frankly, I am appalled by the lack of respect from STS for its player base that spent millions on crafting the Glintstone set. STS didn't give two "rats behind" for the players that utilized platinum to advance crafting, and STS has absolutely zero regards for its core player base that spent hundreds to thousands of hours farming materials for the Glintstone set. What a paltry compensation of 900 coins after robbing us dry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Remiem pls also considered the ( lvl 36 ) Mythic set . can you also make them convert in glintstone coins

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Default Remiem's Weekly Community Update | March 30, 2016

Here's a thought:

At the moment, there is literally nothing we would want from the token vendor. If this gear to token conversion is meant to sort of "reimburse" us for the hard work and gold we put forward into our Glinstone set, can you at least convert it into a currency that will actually give us a headstart on future craftable items? Not these transient gear that don't even compare to our current mythics.

We're not looking for handouts here. Just something that truly translates into what the Glint set was worth.

For example, we have a 56 craftable mythic set that needs 1500 tokens and other farmable items. 900 tokens is a fairly decent headstart. We still need to put in some work, but it will make us feel better about having gone through the lengths of doing the Glinstone quest. That is, if new craftable mythics (if any), are not a bust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ticklish; 03-30-2016 at 09:55 PM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ticklish For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Let us break the Glintstone set down into a non-tradable jewel; 'Glintstone Jewel' adding +12 (a few more than noble) Int, Str or Dex (obviously depending on class) and also when the jewel is added to an item, give us the glow under us the current Glintstone set bonus gave, sort of like para gem having the para glow. The stats on the Glintstone set were always useless but I would miss having the full set glow effect under my character. This would also be fair as the set is always attainable therefor the jewel would also be obtainable if people worked for it.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arkiouj For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kiouj View Post
    Let us break the Glintstone set down into a non-tradable jewel; 'Glintstone Jewel' adding +12 (a few more than noble) Int, Str or Dex (obviously depending on class) and also when the jewel is added to an item, give us the glow under us the current Glintstone set bonus gave, sort of like para gem having the para glow. The stats on the Glintstone set were always useless but I would miss having the full set glow effect under my character. This would also be fair as the set is always attainable therefor the jewel would also be obtainable if people worked for it.
    Hmmm. Now here's an idea. +12 might be too much though. Maybe just a +9, and the glow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kiouj View Post
    +1 to this idea.

I think part of the reason Glintstone owners are upset is that psychologically the set represents a lot of time, energy and expenses spent, for what ultimately amounts to just a fancy pedicure. It might be just foot glow, but it represents hard work that sets the owners apart from those who choose not to go through the grueling process.

By telling set owners they can "break down" (this is a very unwise choice of words) their hard-won Glintstones and get coins (another poor choice of word--it sounds cheap) in return, it's like the players have worked so hard to build a house, and then have developers coming to say, "Hi, since we're going to have a new complex here, how about you demolish your house and we give you bricks to build a new one?" There is the monetary value to the set, there is the physical value of it as a gear, but there is also the psychological attachment that cannot be easily dismissed. Kiouj Glintstone jewel idea addresses all these three aspects beautifully, and I hope it can be taken into consideration.

Yes, noone put a gun to our head to craft Glintstone. But that doesn't make this move by STS any less painful. And if there are ways to lessen the sting, I think STS would do well to think about it. As Ticklish had pointed out, we're not looking for handouts, just fairness.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default +1

I like kiouj's idea!
    Last edited by cabalyero; 03-31-2016 at 01:29 AM. Reason: ****

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

C'mon guys at least sts is giving a chance to let go your glint set for new ones not like old lvl 36 that's lying my stash I spent 3-4 million long time ago for the set only to know it's outdated and has no future... Nobody is gonna compensate for the loss incurred. same with singe I spent 2m after 2-3 days I see it's fallen down to 1m .. Now I am broke lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by radiking View Post
    C'mon guys at least sts is giving a chance to let go your glint set for new ones not like old lvl 36 that's lying my stash I spent 3-4 million long time ago for the set only to know it's outdated and has no future... Nobody is gonna compensate for the loss incurred. same with singe I spent 2m after 2-3 days I see it's fallen down to 1m .. Now I am broke lol
    Please don't compare those two mythic sets. First, the level 36 set quest can be completed in a day once you buy the set. The level 46 set quest is a whole different story. You have to finish the useless Orcslay set first, then finish the Glintstone set. That's some serious hours farming to get tags on the quests and hours farming to get the materials for effigy.

Second, the stats on the level 36 set was well worth it that we felt our money was well spent and so it is easier to let go off. Not to mention it was the best set on the game for quite a long time, about a year at least. I was personally using it until the imbued sets came out.

Third, it's more insulting to compare it to Singe. That's something you just need to farm for and buy it. You can't just buy this set. It requires serious effort for farmers and huge amounts of gold to finish.

Fourth, your set and Singe, put together, are 6m at most. Some people here spent around 10-20m to finish the set. Spend 4m on a set, good stats for a year, spend, 10m on a set, not so good stats for two to three months. Others probably finished theirs last week, so... I think this is when I'm supposed to say, GG.

I am not even asking for an upgrade, I am just asking that make the conversion worth it.
    Last edited by lissil; 03-31-2016 at 02:51 AM.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lissil For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lissil View Post
    Please don't compare those two mythic sets. First, the level 36 set quest can be completed in a day once you buy the set. The level 46 set quest is a whole different story. You have to finish the useless Orcslay set first, then finish the Glintstone set. That's some serious hours farming to get tags on the quests and hours farming to get the materials for effigy.

Second, the stats on the level 36 set was well worth it that we felt our money was well spent and so it is easier to let go off. Not to mention it was the best set on the game for quite a long time, about a year at least. I was personally using it until the imbued sets came out.

Third, it's more insulting to compare it to Singe. That's something you just need to farm for and buy it. You can't just buy this set. It requires serious effort for farmers and huge amounts of gold to finish.

Fourth, your set and Singe, put together, are 6m at most. Some people here spent around 10-20m to finish the set. Spend 4m on a set, good stats for a year, spend, 10m on a set, not so good stats for two to three months. Others probably finished theirs last week, so... I think this is when I'm supposed to say, GG.

I am not even asking for an upgrade, I am just asking that make the conversion worth it.
    I agree it's just an example I set forth of what's trending in al .. I know the pain I completed the orc slayer quest in hopes of getting mythic helm I bought a lot of insignias at 10-15k maybe 50-100+ I don't remember only to find out that the stats no better than legendaries with increase in armor etc .. So I abandoned the quest entirely ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

We are supposed to be greatful for this blaitent disregard of our loyalty?!?! This is just wrong and I really hope that Sts is listening. I'm not sure who you have as part of your organization that is assigned to really understanding your customers and what they want but I think this a good sign that you (Sts) are seriously dropping the ball. This is not just a little oops either. You (Sts) are literally about to undo all of the hardwork you have done to breath life back into AL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Wow so many pages with comments... and not many of them are happy about what's going on these days. It really hurts to see all the players running around arlor with a set same look and better stats than the one I worked on 6 months or more and all they had to do to get it was 1run and 60 minutes crafting... but I thought ok rep don't lose ur trust sts can't do this to all the people who did this hard work they will give us an upgrade quest to 56 or something but now I don't want to repeat it everything was said so many times... disappointed... R.I.P. Glintstone set.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Dear STS, please just tell me what am i supposed to do or can do with insignias, fangs and cyrogem fragments sitting in my storage as I was still in the midst of collecting them to craft Glinstone helm. Thanks!