Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So...lvl 46 glintstone set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Default So...lvl 46 glintstone set

So.... what gives? I spent 6 months+ to get it for my mage (Which was trash from the get go compared to pp,arc ring and Warriors set) now it's a vanity set. What would be the benefit for us to do such tendiuous work only to have it NOT upgradable and just a complete waste of time.. imagine working on

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dynimite For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

As I was saying.. it's when you save all your money for those new jeans and they automatically go out of style that very second lol.. I don't known I hope you guys have something planned for it cuz 6 months is along time to waste for NOTHING

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dynimite For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Kinda crazy devs!!!! All the complaints no response yet.. inquiring minds would like to know.. I'm not complaining just curious to why we should do the next BIG thing if it's going to be a waste of time.. guess I'll wait until the release of Arcane Legends part 2: Rage of mages to get excited again.. I'm just kidding... ( I AM COMPLAINING)

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

You can trade in the mythic set for a certain amount of the new currency to be able to buy the new mythics

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dynimite View Post
    So.... what gives? I spent 6 months+ to get it for my mage (Which was trash from the get go compared to pp,arc ring and Warriors set) now it's a vanity set. What would be the benefit for us to do such tendiuous work only to have it NOT upgradable and just a complete waste of time.. imagine working on
    So you spent 6 months already knowing that the set was trash and now you want sts to somehow compensate you for that? Did I understand that correctly?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bonjovi3223 View Post
    So you spent 6 months already knowing that the set was trash and now you want sts to somehow compensate you for that? Did I understand that correctly?
    Well it has a losy proc (at least for mages) and maybe ur right it's trash but is old?
    And, talking abt compensation, Sts has already done something for the GS users: 900 new tokens (sigh!) and it makes me think that it's for sure that all the GS farmers/users deserves a sort of compensation 'cause, in my points of view, any kind of efforts/time/gold spent on that set has to be repaid in one way or another.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Sts don't care about consumer satisfaction. It's ok company need more wealth to keep game calm but the money/time spent on a item goes pure waste is just underestimating of players power. If it keep on going ( everything going waste faster) then no one will try to be perfect on a certain level except twink. There are enormous examples of just a waste happened one after another.

Set was not released in a single day neither it is craftable in a short period of time, all glintstone sets in arlor contains alot of efforts and money ( from 35k-10k each fangs i.e ppl send 10m-35m, i spent 23m for set T_T) it must not be expired this much fast. You neglected many things sts.
    1. Who will make set onwards only for aps
    2. Why not make it upgradable then it will possible to keep old set as worthy as it was in past. Also, ppl have to cross set to get new set make progression slowdown thats good fpr sustained running game.

Ps: Try to keep majority satisfaction/happiness level par otherwise it will cause bad consequence to the entire team.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kharjojo View Post
    Well it has a losy proc (at least for mages) and maybe ur right it's trash but is old?
    And, talking abt compensation, Sts has already done something for the GS users: 900 new tokens (sigh!) and it makes me think that it's for sure that all the GS farmers/users deserves a sort of compensation 'cause, in my points of view, any kind of efforts/time/gold spent on that set has to be repaid in one way or another.
    But you crafted it in spite of knowing it was crap. How can you jump in an empty well & force someone else to pay for your broken legs??

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

But you crafted it in spite of knowing it was crap. How can you jump in an empty well & force someone else to pay for your broken legs??
    It was the only mytic set for an entire season. In every MMORPG players looks and farm to get the newer stuff, it's obvious.
    What if u'r gonna buy a car they said it's the best car you could ever find for the 2016 and worth all ur time/gold and in the end you'll find it isn't?
    And add also that your brand new car is "old" barely after 6 months (big lol).
    So you've paid/farmed for a stuff thats was the only one made to increase your stats and you'll find it is not only not worth but also useless in every aspect after only 6 months.
    As i already said it's a matter of efforts and satisfaction, we're not talking abt stuff in lockeds or gained the easy way.. it was hard to obtain it and the fact that sts is trying to keep the GS users satisfied with a trade off in toks says it all i the end.
    Since when the efforts you put in something are considered a totally waste of time and gold? Try please to feel the pain of all the GS users, cause only tanks were been blessed with it, for rouges and mages it was a totally waste in the beginning and it seems in the end also.
    I personally moved on from all this, no answer in months, no project abt it, only a shiny effects and aps earned (-_-'') and i was one of the first to gain the set, i've never complained abt it, at least i asked for answers, but every time i see this kind of threads, well.. i cannot disagree.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kharjojo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

It is crappy, true. But what with the extra upgrading slots, and when combined with arcane ring and planar pendant, the set can be made competitive against even the latest legendaries. Of course noone knew STS would go on and make better armor and helm available for everyone for free (you can AFK in cities, catch the nimbus of people sharing resources, and have a single gem crafted as your ticket to claim your mythic freebies). And to add insult to injury, the freebie set looks identical to Glintstone.

Judging by this turn of events I would say we can conclude two things:
    1. Even STS thinks Glintstone is a failure. Except, they are shrewd enough to have reap the profit from it before declaring it obsolete by giving away Underhuls to all and sundry.
    2. The very best, smartest and safest way to play an AL expansion is: i) make use of the instaleveling package; ii) play the end of season event to claim your freebies; iii) play expansion content for an hour or two just for the hype of it; iv) go inactive again till next expansion is on the horizon (oh, six to ten months down the line, won't be long, after all, just three maps, doncha know?)

Also, if you didn't craft Orcslaying and Glintstone, good for you, very lucky. But I can't understand why you need to bash people who did craft the sets and now have to pay for their misplaced trust on STS the hard and galling way? I mean, you lost nothing yourself.
    Last edited by ilhanna; 04-01-2016 at 05:25 AM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kharjojo View Post
    It was the only mytic set for an entire season. In every MMORPG players looks and farm to get the newer stuff, it's obvious.
    What if u'r gonna buy a car they said it's the best car you could ever find for the 2016 and worth all ur time/gold and in the end you'll find it isn't?
    And add also that your brand new car is "old" barely after 6 months (big lol).
    So you've paid/farmed for a stuff thats was the only one made to increase your stats and you'll find it is not only not worth but also useless in every aspect after only 6 months.
    As i already said it's a matter of efforts and satisfaction, we're not talking abt stuff in lockeds or gained the easy way.. it was hard to obtain it and the fact that sts is trying to keep the GS users satisfied with a trade off in toks says it all i the end.
    Since when the efforts you put in something are considered a totally waste of time and gold? Try please to feel the pain of all the GS users, cause only tanks were been blessed with it, for rouges and mages it was a totally waste in the beginning and it seems in the end also.
    I personally moved on from all this, no answer in months, no project abt it, only a shiny effects and aps earned (-_-'') and i was one of the first to gain the set, i've never complained abt it, at least i asked for answers, but every time i see this kind of threads, well.. i cannot disagree.
    Yes....but in this particular case, I knew the car wasn't worth buying from beforehand. That does not give me a right to ask the car dealer for a refund.
    I can agree that the car lasted only 6 months was a bad thing, but unfortunately a lot of us lost a lot of gold on multiple mythic weapons too. How do we solve that issue? We just have to move on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    It is crappy, true. But what with the extra upgrading slots, and when combined with arcane ring and planar pendant, the set can be made competitive against even the latest legendaries. Of course noone knew STS would go on and make better armor and helm available for everyone for free (you can AFK in cities, catch the nimbus of people sharing resources, and have a single gem crafted as your ticket to claim your mythic freebies). And to add insult to injury, the freebie set looks identical to Glintstone.

Judging by this turn of events I would say we can conclude two things:
    1. Even STS thinks Glintstone is a failure. Except, they are shrewd enough to have reap the profit from it before declaring it obsolete by giving away Underhuls to all and sundry.
    2. The very best, smartest and safest way to play an AL expansion is: i) make use of the instaleveling package; ii) play the end of season event to claim your freebies; iii) play expansion content for an hour or two just for the hype of it; iv) go inactive again till next expansion is on the horizon (oh, six to ten months down the line, won't be long, after all, just three maps, doncha know?)

Also, if you didn't craft Orcslaying and Glintstone, good for you, very lucky. But I can't understand why you need to bash people who did craft the sets and now have to pay for their misplaced trust on STS the hard and galling way? I mean, you lost nothing yourself.
    What misplaced trust in STS are you talking about? You bloody well knew the stats of the set before you crafted it. I am not bashing anyone, I am just trying to hold a sensible discussion.
    Based on your last paragraph, it clearly looks like you did this set just to parade in towns.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Yes....but in this particular case, I knew the car wasn't worth buying from beforehand. That does not give me a right to ask the car dealer for a refund.
    I can agree that the car lasted only 6 months was a bad thing, but unfortunately a lot of us lost a lot of gold on multiple mythic weapons too. How do we solve that issue? We just have to move on.
    I was interested, and as Ilhanna said i was not alone, only in the helm and the armor, but we all were forced to craft the entire set (helm, ring, pendant and armor) not even talking abt the crappy legendary set.
    And ur right in the end, infact i moved on already.. with a creepy smile on my face

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

What misplaced trust in STS are you talking about? You bloody well knew the stats of the set before you crafted it. I am not bashing anyone, I am just trying to hold a sensible discussion.
    Based on your last paragraph, it clearly looks like you did this set just to parade in towns.
    I'm afraid your idea and mine of what constitutes sensible are different, because to me it looks like you're bashing people for thinking that imperfect as it was and Carapace did explain why the set isn't ideal, the Glintstone would remain the single mythic set to be obtained during the Ren'gol expansion.

I also think you need to read my reply (and Kharjojo's) more thoroughly, because I'm pretty sure I laid down the whole stats and upgrades before I mentioned anything about looks (and I don't know about you but if you have paid top dollars for genuine Loubutins you would hate to see the cheap knockoff versions looking exactly alike).

Anyway, any "sensible discussion" is pointless now. You're not STS that I need to convince with my argument, and STS don't seem to care for my opinion on this matter, so let's just agree to disagree on this, and have done.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

There will be new SET like glinstone set in cryostar expansion?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Also, I want to clarify one more thing, Helm was released first when Rengol got Elite zones somewhere around September-October i think. And at that moment NOT ONLY GLINTSTONE SET ORCSLAYING SET WAS ALSO EXPENSIVE, So the first group who moved for it may have left the game for sure or rather they don't care about it (rich). Armor was released lately but those who INNOCENTLY DID SET WITH PURE FARMING Are just being fooled and THOSE WHO CRAFTED EVEN AFTER KNOWING ITS WASTED THEY DID IT COZ [/B] THEY TRUSTED STS THAT THEY EILL MAKE IT UPGRADABLE [B].
    I don't even care when they distributed free sets coz i thought i crossed a legendary and mythic set and it will upgradable so i didn't lost anything. BUT WE WERE WRONG. Please Devs u make me cry. Give my time back, i didn't farmed 4months gor 950 farmable token, i barely used my set for 1/2 months

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ForgottenWarrior For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Deleting a post wouldn't change condition. You are responsible for this, all you can do is remove reasonable Question? Awkward Don't be So arrogant Devs. Answer: don't make the topic go rip..... however we got what you are looking for is plats ...... but it is causing game RATING DOWN. New players will come when old are statisfied and the old will continue playing only when they got value-for-time & money. Instead of deleting my post please take a minute and answer it.

Don't be So political. Its your game not ours„ we just want atleast a compromising answer from dev in official thread.
    Last edited by ForgottenWarrior; 04-01-2016 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Typo

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ibis View Post
    Show me a thread where STS said this set was not worth it beforehand. You're totally mistaken. They actually promised us an OP set. They said the proc would more than make up for the stat loss. Well, we all know how that turned out (besides the tank set).
    If they give a chance it to be upgradable wirh better proc distribution among all class at level 56. It will keep everyone happy. I never seen such a decision by someone which didn't even make sense. OKAY,OKAY,OKAY why do we forced to quit or feel scammed. They can make set upgradable, so game will be more based on time, a new person who to thus game will of curse never make this set for aps. Shy, Make it upgradable and don't let your thousands of Worthy players down.
    Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Guys, i'm sorry for u all, but to craft this set it was ur choice and no one told u " craft it ". For example me, i thought that its useless cuz of price, nab ring, helm a bit better than legendary, armor is only good one, amulet is so so, and also time. One good is effect from full set and aps. U guys only critic sts, finally they did something good to all arlor.
    Cuz to make cash for set now its impossible. Ty sts. And stop critic, juz play and enjoy game
    Onadraosari, Ieliteblood, Blusangir, Bestonad
    [B]Check out my videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDK...8OsOxTKbQrQ/B]

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by onadraosari View Post
    Guys, i'm sorry for u all, but to craft this set it was ur choice and no one told u " craft it ". For example me, i thought that its useless cuz of price, nab ring, helm a bit better than legendary, armor is only good one, amulet is so so, and also time. One good is effect from full set and aps. U guys only critic sts, finally they did something good to all arlor.
    Cuz to make cash for set now its impossible. Ty sts. And stop critic, juz play and enjoy game
    We were stupids who took decision to get that set that's what you mean?