Thread: Best News PL-ers, PL is going to be revamped totally

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Red face Best News PL-ers, PL is going to be revamped totally

update on 2nd April - Fun is over guys, as 1st April is over (I won't call is April fool, rather I'd call it April fun) I wish from pretty core within that I could do all this but there's also at some point the hardcore fans including myself need to realize that what possible and what really should be leaved, even though the big project of Sts (call of champs) does not seems be do well atall, I guess, they're not going to come back at this old horse and revamp it. Even I'd get the chance to do what I've imagined here, I'd rather make a deal with STS for the NAME ONLY - like Pocket Legends 2 or Pocket Legends : Rise of **** for ex, and make the whole game ourself because there are many problem involved working with existing Project, not only hugh risk involved but even with content, The Engine they used, the mechanics, it's just extreme hazard with minimal possible reward specially for a newly formed group. Hope you enjoyed April fool day irl too

1st April Post
    You may have wondered only if you would track that I was not playing PL lately and not even making videos in my channel but wait what you would like to listen my story rather that what you looking to find here, that is about The Great PL revamp-tion ever, but that all started with the story that I began with, so let's continue. RATHER THAN PLAYING GAMES, I'M IN LOVE WITH MAKING GAMES NOW. I was busy learning and making game, small game but I think actually the concept of the game matter not the graphics itself otherwise, studios other than BIG AAA game developing would not exist & sometime small game developed by an Indie (Independent developer) would not cause such phenomenon.

There are many hugh game engines including UNREAL ENGINE 4, CryEngine, Amazon Lumberyard etc gone free to use and produce commercial game with some conditions/royalty system but wait I don't need to be so descriptive here, I had already some programming skill along with rigging meshes (for general terms, let's call it - creating structure or human/animal body) so I made small game and which actually got really popular infect popular enough to form a small game developing company of 4 including myself, I did not have money problem before to make such but atleast needed base and confidence that I can do that, again wait I won't carry forward my story more here, now the ACTUAL INTERESTING STORY BEGINS. It's been a dream to work for PL, I made a solid plan ofc consulted with lawyer regarding possible partnering terms and then with really solid plan and aggressive & bold terms (by this I meant that most of works created by us would be still considered the property of original studio) I contacted with STS, being humble and the plan that actually could only benefit not harm, they decided to agree and as CEO of sts would declare this soon, we're aggressively going to revamp and update PL in future but keep in mind that we really small and also we are working at our own project too, but then no need to worry we can hire temporary basis and also remember costing is less here in India than USA.

For sake of it's love as I really love the song and PL (just ignore the thumbnail/image and imagine PL in it) -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IY-8rcC2Fk

We've really some awesome plans for PL and also we are going to consider the suggestion of the community, that's all coming very soon, stay tuned, keep playing.
    All updates are coming exactly after this 1st April (Indian date & time used)
    Last edited by Waug; 04-01-2016 at 09:33 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post: