Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best News PL-ers, PL is going to be revamped totally

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Red face Best News PL-ers, PL is going to be revamped totally

update on 2nd April - Fun is over guys, as 1st April is over (I won't call is April fool, rather I'd call it April fun) I wish from pretty core within that I could do all this but there's also at some point the hardcore fans including myself need to realize that what possible and what really should be leaved, even though the big project of Sts (call of champs) does not seems be do well atall, I guess, they're not going to come back at this old horse and revamp it. Even I'd get the chance to do what I've imagined here, I'd rather make a deal with STS for the NAME ONLY - like Pocket Legends 2 or Pocket Legends : Rise of **** for ex, and make the whole game ourself because there are many problem involved working with existing Project, not only hugh risk involved but even with content, The Engine they used, the mechanics, it's just extreme hazard with minimal possible reward specially for a newly formed group. Hope you enjoyed April fool day irl too

1st April Post
    You may have wondered only if you would track that I was not playing PL lately and not even making videos in my channel but wait what you would like to listen my story rather that what you looking to find here, that is about The Great PL revamp-tion ever, but that all started with the story that I began with, so let's continue. RATHER THAN PLAYING GAMES, I'M IN LOVE WITH MAKING GAMES NOW. I was busy learning and making game, small game but I think actually the concept of the game matter not the graphics itself otherwise, studios other than BIG AAA game developing would not exist & sometime small game developed by an Indie (Independent developer) would not cause such phenomenon.

There are many hugh game engines including UNREAL ENGINE 4, CryEngine, Amazon Lumberyard etc gone free to use and produce commercial game with some conditions/royalty system but wait I don't need to be so descriptive here, I had already some programming skill along with rigging meshes (for general terms, let's call it - creating structure or human/animal body) so I made small game and which actually got really popular infect popular enough to form a small game developing company of 4 including myself, I did not have money problem before to make such but atleast needed base and confidence that I can do that, again wait I won't carry forward my story more here, now the ACTUAL INTERESTING STORY BEGINS. It's been a dream to work for PL, I made a solid plan ofc consulted with lawyer regarding possible partnering terms and then with really solid plan and aggressive & bold terms (by this I meant that most of works created by us would be still considered the property of original studio) I contacted with STS, being humble and the plan that actually could only benefit not harm, they decided to agree and as CEO of sts would declare this soon, we're aggressively going to revamp and update PL in future but keep in mind that we really small and also we are working at our own project too, but then no need to worry we can hire temporary basis and also remember costing is less here in India than USA.

For sake of it's love as I really love the song and PL (just ignore the thumbnail/image and imagine PL in it) -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IY-8rcC2Fk

We've really some awesome plans for PL and also we are going to consider the suggestion of the community, that's all coming very soon, stay tuned, keep playing.
    All updates are coming exactly after this 1st April (Indian date & time used)
    Last edited by Waug; 04-01-2016 at 09:33 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

If this is true, I'm very excited. Please for the love of god, try to make this game as balanced as possible. Yeah I'm also talking about founders and 3pc

<3<3<3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Oops it meant to be posted in general discussion, I'll request mod to move it, if mod would, but nvm all is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by ZedMaster View Post
    If this is true, I'm very excited. Please for the love of god, try to make this game as balanced as possible. Yeah I'm also talking about founders and 3pc

<3<3<3
    Ya, balancing would be my first and foremost priority, & consider all Founders & 3 pcs infect any pieces to be gone in terms of Stat, mean they'll stay as there but the stat value would be gone.
    Last edited by Waug; 03-31-2016 at 10:16 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OPest View Post
    Oops it meant to be posted in general discussion, I'll request mod to move it, if mod would, but nvm all is fine.

Ya, balancing would be my first and foremost priority, & consider all Founders & 3 pcs infect any pieces to be gone in terms of Stat, mean they'll stay as there but the stat value would be gone.
    Hey first class PvP, buddie
    Last edited by Iaintcuard; 03-31-2016 at 10:39 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iaintcuard View Post
    Hey first class PvP budai
    hey, it would be really first class PvP, for skilled as all advantages have to be gone

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

By the way April first is also a really good date LOL

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Iaintcuard For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

i hate you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

wow hope you become part of sts and work on PL to make it better

it would be good if sts can beat game companies such as gameloft,EA,Ubisoft,etc.
    Who cares about signatures
    😎😏

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

did i understand this well? i hope not. you're gonna remove 3pcs stats and founders stats? if its true have fun ruining the game, id quit the day after it happens

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by humiiii View Post
    did i understand this well? i hope not. you're gonna remove 3pcs stats and founders stats? if its true have fun ruining the game, id quit the day after it happens
    sorry but ofc there will be some strong implementation that some players may not like, even though we'll listen to community but to an extent, this game need some strong moves to be favorable for new comers, that should not be UN-favourable for old gen still if they think so, as said strong move. But there's no need to worry, we've plan to make use of core mechanics in such an way that it would still favor the old gen having experience so, you loose one advantage of having something and then gain something being experienced. The thing gained by experience is opened for everyone who is dedicated and wanna put time learning and practicing
    Last edited by Waug; 04-01-2016 at 01:55 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

sorry but ofc there will be some strong implementation that some players may not like, even though we'll listen to community but to an extent, this game need some strong moves to be favorable for new comers, that should not be UN-favourable for old gen but still if they think so, as said strong move. But there's no need to worry, we've plan to make use of core mechanics in such an way that it would still favor the old gen having experience so, you loose one advantage of having something and then gain something being experienced. The think gained by experience is opened for everyone who is dedicated and wanna put time learning and practicing
    wow ok, also can you give me a witch hat i like witch hats

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

wow ok, also can you give me a witch hat i like witch hats
    For sure, I'd bring alot old and new goodies (with or without stats that totally depends on balancing factors) :P

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Default Best News PL-ers, PL is going to be revamped totally

Smd april first lmao
    Last edited by Boiled_35; 04-01-2016 at 12:30 PM.

[B] PL- MAINS: Boiled

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I'm sorry op, but I do not believe that this would be beneficial to the elder community, bringing back old vanities??? are you insane? so you're saying if I made a new account tomorrow I could get vanities that I bought 6 years ago?
    and... removing stats from founders??? It does so little to stats (because of PvP stat nerf/debuff thing - your stats nearly get halved anyway) sts made the founders as a way to say THANK YOU for joining this game and community in the first week.

expecting this to be an April Fools joke but enjoy this rant

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tourney For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tourney View Post
    I'm sorry op, but I do not believe that this would be beneficial to the elder community, bringing back old vanities??? are you insane? so you're saying if I made a new account tomorrow I could get vanities that I bought 6 years ago?
    and... removing stats from founders??? It does so little to stats (because of PvP stat nerf/debuff thing - your stats nearly get halved anyway) sts made the founders as a way to say THANK YOU for joining this game and community in the first week.
    When I say, bringing the old vanities, I didn't mean bringing the exclusive ones, may be similar but not exact, It's kinda little bit contradictory to say "it does so little" and then strong position against nerfing the stat :P If it had been 6 years then that's more than enough to enjoy this and most important you would keep this as exclusive as it is but just getting stat nerf, that's it. Also this is the good reason to slap illegal buyers for the stats. When I say it should be fair to all as far as possible, it's necessary to take hard decisions.

Most important, remember new players get astonished most looking at your founder or exclusive items, that's possible when new players flourish the alterra, so you would be benefited by that, it's way more than what you loose xD get ready to show off

Balance is not necessarily nerfing don't worry.
    Last edited by Waug; 04-01-2016 at 04:34 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

ily.

April fools??

If not.

locked xp kill farming, a lot of people enjoyed this, especially for flash level ones.

Fix the +/- 2m on kiting, this is literally the only thing that needs to be changed in PVP (dont bother arguing).
    Last edited by Burningdex; 04-01-2016 at 05:53 AM.
    nothing lasts forever

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Burningdex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

ofc april fools lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

April april guys 💜

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

ofc april fools lmao
    I cri

[B] PL- MAINS: Boiled

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tourney View Post

expecting this to be an April Fools joke but enjoy this rant
    Shoudnt matter then if founders stats got removed then if it apparently impacts so little in pvp.

Also what elder community? All the legit old players quit a while ago all that's left is people who keep telling themselves they are old players but they started in 2015 and have bought a 'old' account.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ssneakykills For This Useful Post: