Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Reward For LB Underhul Winners

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Default State of mind

So I restarted playing in the early february when StS released the Valentines Event. I was pretty disappointed by the event since they brought back the old vanities (except the white togas) and I was lucky to find the right letters to get the BackPack. I patiently waited for Leprechaun event and StS said there will be no Leprechaun event (because they had something else planned for that week). They released the new Client. Then I waited for the Spring Event and I'm not the only one. I am pretty sure everyone in Arlor was excited about that awesome event... aaaand we got this unexpected Expansion release. WHAT A SURPRISE! aaaand then there is an LB race, so I go for LB. aaaaaand the reward if for the community, aaaaaaand it's nice and clever way to start a season, aaaaaand we LB people aren't getting anything for the time we spent :/ well there are no "OFFICIAL" rewards for us.

There are no rewards for LB. There is no way I can win gold from this event. Where are the event where people made gold? Yeah, we do understand that StS wants people to >>OPEN<< the gems instead of selling them. Just saying, the number of people watching Garetta rebuild LB is close to 0. Nobody cares about that LB, not even the noob mages with amazon vanity and cerella pet. So who will care about my name in Glinstone LB? We LB players want a serious reward. WE are spending TIME to be there. People spent thousands of dollars to be top 10 contributors, and all we get is a deserted LB section.

All the time I put in game has no income for me :/ The only Gold input is looting gold from dailies... from mobs... There is nothing good to farm, well maybe jewels but it won't be good for long enough. It's like you are redirecting everyone to platinum spending. I really hope you guys have something good for us in the new expansion. We are excited and frustrated at the same time.

I have a suggestion for these LB runners. What if Garetta reconstruction contributors get a season VIII Banner, SINCE they contributed to the season's KICK-START, and we Underhul LB runners get a season IX Banner! Once you do that, people will reach platinum tier for sure. You have time to change.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dragoonclaws For This Useful Post: