Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Reward For LB Underhul Winners

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Default State of mind

So I restarted playing in the early february when StS released the Valentines Event. I was pretty disappointed by the event since they brought back the old vanities (except the white togas) and I was lucky to find the right letters to get the BackPack. I patiently waited for Leprechaun event and StS said there will be no Leprechaun event (because they had something else planned for that week). They released the new Client. Then I waited for the Spring Event and I'm not the only one. I am pretty sure everyone in Arlor was excited about that awesome event... aaaand we got this unexpected Expansion release. WHAT A SURPRISE! aaaand then there is an LB race, so I go for LB. aaaaaand the reward if for the community, aaaaaaand it's nice and clever way to start a season, aaaaaand we LB people aren't getting anything for the time we spent :/ well there are no "OFFICIAL" rewards for us.

There are no rewards for LB. There is no way I can win gold from this event. Where are the event where people made gold? Yeah, we do understand that StS wants people to >>OPEN<< the gems instead of selling them. Just saying, the number of people watching Garetta rebuild LB is close to 0. Nobody cares about that LB, not even the noob mages with amazon vanity and cerella pet. So who will care about my name in Glinstone LB? We LB players want a serious reward. WE are spending TIME to be there. People spent thousands of dollars to be top 10 contributors, and all we get is a deserted LB section.

All the time I put in game has no income for me :/ The only Gold input is looting gold from dailies... from mobs... There is nothing good to farm, well maybe jewels but it won't be good for long enough. It's like you are redirecting everyone to platinum spending. I really hope you guys have something good for us in the new expansion. We are excited and frustrated at the same time.

I have a suggestion for these LB runners. What if Garetta reconstruction contributors get a season VIII Banner, SINCE they contributed to the season's KICK-START, and we Underhul LB runners get a season IX Banner! Once you do that, people will reach platinum tier for sure. You have time to change.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dragoonclaws For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

+1 well said !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

+1 i wasnt focus anymore on LB after sts announce there's no reward in LB just waste my time '-'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

+1

I ran the math and the max gems you can craft without plat is 5 per hour giving you 120 gems per 24 hours and 840 over 7 days

I'm seeing people on the leader bord with 3k + ..

Wile I'm great full for there contributions to the community numbers , I find it discouraging as a f2p player

Why not just name it the "I payed to get my name here" bord

The thin line between entertainment and war
    There'll be no shelter here

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to konafez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

+1

Couldn't agree more bro. Well said and i hope they notice this.

Click Here To Get To My Sig-Shop!
    AL: Answering, Whiiterain, etc.
    GM of Stinker (Level 3/4/5)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I have seen dragoon giving convinced comments to other same issues ( in favor of sts ). But, now he do contradictory statement coz NOW HE RUNNING THROUGH SAME ISSUE. Commenting was easy for you, fact is far away.

My home, normally my desk or in the bed :v
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I have 100 glintdust to open but i need two rogues and one warrior, pm me if u wanna open bundles with me ing: zirconio

Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ForgottenWarrior View Post
    I have seen dragoon giving convinced comments to other same issues ( in favor of sts ). But, now he do contradictory statement coz NOW HE RUNNING THROUGH SAME ISSUE. Commenting was easy for you, fact is far away.
    well said lol....!!! he always does that lol but whateves ima mind my business
    oh and PS: He got to be Patient cause event won't come till after they open expansion lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

My suggestion would be since obviously we can't reach plat tier let the underhul event LB players get that uber big banner and some title or plat gold jewel anything that have value, seriously the lb runners needs something in return i don't run event lb but let this poor peeps have something special for their effort.. anyway just my idea (^_^)/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

+1

I agree bro..nice post!

Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    So I restarted playing in the early february when StS released the Valentines Event. I was pretty disappointed by the event since they brought back the old vanities (except the white togas) and I was lucky to find the right letters to get the BackPack. I patiently waited for Leprechaun event and StS said there will be no Leprechaun event (because they had something else planned for that week). They released the new Client. Then I waited for the Spring Event and I'm not the only one. I am pretty sure everyone in Arlor was excited about that awesome event... aaaand we got this unexpected Expansion release. WHAT A SURPRISE! aaaand then there is an LB race, so I go for LB. aaaaaand the reward if for the community, aaaaaaand it's nice and clever way to start a season, aaaaaand we LB people aren't getting anything for the time we spent :/ well there are no "OFFICIAL" rewards for us.

There are no rewards for LB. There is no way I can win gold from this event. Where are the event where people made gold? Yeah, we do understand that StS wants people to >>OPEN<< the gems instead of selling them. Just saying, the number of people watching Garetta rebuild LB is close to 0. Nobody cares about that LB, not even the noob mages with amazon vanity and cerella pet. So who will care about my name in Glinstone LB? We LB players want a serious reward. WE are spending TIME to be there. People spent thousands of dollars to be top 10 contributors, and all we get is a deserted LB section.

All the time I put in game has no income for me :/ The only Gold input is looting gold from dailies... from mobs... There is nothing good to farm, well maybe jewels but it won't be good for long enough. It's like you are redirecting everyone to platinum spending. I really hope you guys have something good for us in the new expansion. We are excited and frustrated at the same time.

I have a suggestion for these LB runners. What if Garetta reconstruction contributors get a season VIII Banner, SINCE they contributed to the season's KICK-START, and we Underhul LB runners get a season IX Banner! Once you do that, people will reach platinum tier for sure. You have time to change.
    lol its funny how you said that people spent thousands of dollars to be top 10 lol my friend didn't spent a penny and is 4-7 I think lol who would spend a thousand dollars on this game......lol and for what?? just for a name on a lb? and there is something to farm cause if you can't farm well there's would be no loot lol you can farm locks,jewels, and eggs I mean there is actually something to farm and you saying there's nothing to farm....don't just rely on events lol everyone is trying to get money and have fun its not only you.......I'm sure that I didn't spend a single penny ...why? cause I farmed with a party of 3 classes idk what you talking bout nothin to farm....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oekeone View Post
    lol its funny how you said that people spent thousands of dollars to be top 10 lol my friend didn't spent a penny and is 4-7 I think lol who would spend a thousand dollars on this game......lol and for what?? just for a name on a lb? and there is something to farm cause if you can't farm well there's would be no loot lol you can farm locks,jewels, and eggs I mean there is actually something to farm and you saying there's nothing to farm....don't just rely on events lol everyone is trying to get money and have fun its not only you.......I'm sure that I didn't spend a single penny ...why? cause I farmed with a party of 3 classes idk what you talking bout nothin to farm....
    Explain how you farm on twinks 1-9? you can't unless you wanna run through ydra expansion the whole time til and only have a chance at one material every run. Twinks that are doing this event are resorting to gold to either donate or try to be on lb.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Memorials View Post
    Explain how you farm on twinks 1-9? you can't unless you wanna run through ydra expansion the whole time til and only have a chance at one material every run. Twinks that are doing this event are resorting to gold to either donate or try to be on lb.
    Well, make an endgame character where you can farm these items. Al was not made for twinks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Yeah, I was checking the lower areas and farming mats there would be horrible. I thought at least each boss would have 1 or more mats, but nope. So yeah, this event is a bit restrictive for non-endgamers.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Very well put dc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ydqm View Post
    Well, make an endgame character where you can farm these items. Al was not made for twinks.
    I do play end game... just i prefer twinks and i started the event on my twink, no reason to open multiple gems on different chars

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

+1 :0 thats exactly what i was thinking about this morning...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I do play end game... just i prefer twinks and i started the event on my twink, no reason to open multiple gems on different chars
    There is a reason to open gems on different characters, people want mythic set for all classes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Why is that people... When theres a LB event reward for those people who're in LB other people will said its unfair because only rich can get on LB. But if theres something that everyone must work for so that everyone can get a reward people will start saying there should be a "SPECIAL" reward or "SPECIFIC" reward for those people who're in LB specially those people who's saying there should be award for it.

Why is that...?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Why would twinks even care about new expansion? They will bot be able to access it.
    Theory about twinks spending hudge money on event is false.
    We reached the bottom of the crises but don't worry - we are still digging.