Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Reward For LB Underhul Winners

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mel030 View Post
    Well you are thinking wrong..go check announcment section and look it up there

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk
    Ahhh.. My bad, im not see before if even still continue in 7 days for platinum tier.

Many friends tell me if LB runner is useless. And yes, i feel tired now

But, I hope sts will give different banners for LB players.

Sorry for my English

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Would be cool to get a reward, last time on rengol we didnt get a thing for it aswdll, a special banner would have been nice in both situation (ren'gol rebuilt and underhull)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T560 met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Well you are thinking wrong..go check announcment section and look it up there

I don't think so, it says "At GOLD tier, the seal will automatically break and the Underhul will be open to explore!! Once open, the event will continue through the full 7 days so that players have a chance to unlock the bonus PLATINUM tier and climb the leaderboards."
    And by FULL 7 days, it mean since the start on event, NOT when the gold tier is reached...

And the reason of that is saying that the event doesn't end when gold is reached, but for the FULL DURATION of 7 days
    Anyways, there's only an hr and a half left xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eugene9707 View Post
    I don't think so, it says "At GOLD tier, the seal will automatically break and the Underhul will be open to explore!! Once open, the event will continue through the full 7 days so that players have a chance to unlock the bonus PLATINUM tier and climb the leaderboards."
    And by FULL 7 days, it mean since the start on event, NOT when the gold tier is reached...

And the reason of that is saying that the event doesn't end when gold is reached, but for the FULL DURATION of 7 days
    Anyways, there's only an hr and a half left xD
    I guess ur not so good with english?(no offense)
    Read that line once the seal is open it will continue through 7 days - This means after exp opens people will have 7days to reach plat tier...
    Dev confirm so this dude gets it zzz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by diimitrii View Post
    Would be cool to get a reward, last time on rengol we didnt get a thing for it aswdll, a special banner would have been nice in both situation (ren'gol rebuilt and underhull)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T560 met Tapatalk
    Exactly, lb players should have been rewarded a special banner, or something to show they worked hard. All lb players this time around have worked really hard, especially since the crafting time is so long. Also everyone who donates just 1 gem sack gets banned for plat, that's not really a reward for the hard runners on lb.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedeZy View Post
    Hey everyone,

Sorry for taking time out of your day, but this must be said and I've had many people agree and respect this decision and I reckon the devs should take a closer look again.

Congrats for reach GOLD tier on the underhul event, we received our free mythics and the expansion opened.. Now who do we thank?

The Lb runners were the ones who put dedication,hard work,money and time to achieve this goal of getting to gold tier they were the ones who did it. Yes this was a community event many people donated but regardless of that the lb players put in the extra effort to reach these goals.

Now the event is less then 24 hours from closing down and we have no hope of reaching Plat tier, although the lb runners still contribute its not enough to reach plat to receive our banners.

This is where he solution comes in, sts took time to create this banner like usual it was designed then added to the event thread showing it off. Now that we can't reach plat tier the banner is useless, now there is no point in creating and designing a banner without adding it into the game.

So I took a survey and asked players "do you reckon the lb players deserve the banner more than anyone else?" The responses I got we're amazing, majority of the people I spoke to reckon the lb runners deserve the banner more than anyone else yes they worked hard and contributed and since we won't reach plat, I think it's fair to say they are the ones who deserve it.

So sts, please take this into consideration. Thanks and Congrats to all the runners this wouldn't be possible without all of you.
    Thank you for bringing this up. Lb players should be recognized for their hard work, instead of just getting a banner that everyone can get just opening 1 gem sack. BUMP!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Read that line once the seal is open it will continue through 7 days - This means after exp opens people will have 7days to reach plat tier...

Maybe you should re-read what the devs said, they devs said that the we will have 7 days to get the rewards, after the 7 days whatever reward we don't get wont be available. We don't get another extra 7 days to get to plat tier.

Click Here To Get To My Sig-Shop!
    AL: Answering, Whiiterain, etc.
    GM of Stinker (Level 3/4/5)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Memorials View Post
    Maybe you should re-read what the devs said, they devs said that the we will have 7 days to get the rewards, after the 7 days whatever reward we don't get wont be available. We don't get another extra 7 days to get to plat tier.
    Yeah we do..you will see

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Now we shall wait on decision ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Hey everyone,

Sorry for taking time out of your day, but this must be said and I've had many people agree and respect this decision and I reckon the devs should take a closer look again.

Congrats for reach GOLD tier on the underhul event, we received our free mythics and the expansion opened.. Now who do we thank?

The Lb runners were the ones who put dedication,hard work,money and time to achieve this goal of getting to gold tier they were the ones who did it. Yes this was a community event many people donated but regardless of that the lb players put in the extra effort to reach these goals.

Now the event is less then 24 hours from closing down and we have no hope of reaching Plat tier, although the lb runners still contribute its not enough to reach plat to receive our banners.

This is where he solution comes in, sts took time to create this banner like usual it was designed then added to the event thread showing it off. Now that we can't reach plat tier the banner is useless, now there is no point in creating and designing a banner without adding it into the game.

So I took a survey and asked players "do you reckon the lb players deserve the banner more than anyone else?" The responses I got we're amazing, majority of the people I spoke to reckon the lb runners deserve the banner more than anyone else yes they worked hard and contributed and since we won't reach plat, I think it's fair to say they are the ones who deserve it.

So sts, please take this into consideration. Thanks and Congrats to all the runners this wouldn't be possible without all of you.
    As a fellow leaderboarder i support this, but would have supported it anyway.

+1
    Collector of items for all classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

We do not ask a lot of prizes just give us a banner plate tier

:*
    One Heart Indonesia = Guild Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

so... you were saying ?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to eugene9707 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eugene9707 View Post
    so... you were saying ?
    lol i felt like saying something to him/her to but i was gonna be nice and hold back my comment. rofl bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by konafez View Post
    +1

I ran the math and the max gems you can craft without plat is 5 per hour giving you 120 gems per 24 hours and 840 over 7 days

I'm seeing people on the leader bord with 3k + ..

Wile I'm great full for there contributions to the community numbers , I find it discouraging as a f2p player

Why not just name it the "I payed to get my name here" bord
    Well put cakefez

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robtadius View Post
    Well put cakefez
    :-) I just call it like I see it bro

The thin line between entertainment and war
    There'll be no shelter here

17. The Following User Says Thank You to konafez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

So we didn't get the extra 7 days people were talking about..

Plat reward is forever gone unless sts decides to give it the to lb runners.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Nothing in the initial announcement mentioned ANOTHER 7 days. It just mentions 7 days, i.e. the initial 7 days. 7 days is exactly what the playerbase received. Promised and done. Anything else was malicious rumor.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

+100. I agree the players that reached the leaderboard should get a banner. After all if not for them we may not even have reached gold tier! Everyone's contribution is important and everyone should get rewarded and we all have! We got a free myhic set that is better then the glintstone set! But aside from that I think the players on the leaderboard deserve a little more for going the extra mile and getting us our expansion so quickly. With that being said I agree the banner is already designed and applied and at least the players that were so dedicated should get the banner.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

So we didn't get the extra 7 days people were talking about..

Plat reward is forever gone unless sts decides to give it the to lb runners.
    I think people might have misread it. It says "the event will continue through the full 7 days." It means 'if' we reach gold tier on day 4 (example), the event will still ends on day 7.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rara View Post
    I think people might have misread it. It says "the event will continue through the full 7 days." It means 'if' we reach gold tier on day 4 (example), the event will still ends on day 7.
    That's how I understood it. There were no mention of an "extra" 7 days. Just the original 7.