Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Rockhorn Summit Xp bug

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kiouj View Post
    wtf are you even talking about and fyi no I have no intention of using it.
    So stop complained about it, and dont make thing bad now, i was hard lvlng in kt too, we all do, we all feel like u feel on the red ping

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fredystern For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

First, this glitch has been around since rock horn has been around.

And banning the people that use it? Well there's nothing in the tos about not using glitches like this, if you do ban people that use it then you will have to ban the people that used the shaul glitch and the deary island glitch...

This stuff is a slippery slope for Sts, if you start banning people for things not in the tos then things can get ugly fast

If you ban a bunch of people that spent money on your game that dident break any rules...well around here that's called fellony interstate wire fraud ,and the FBI frowns on that...and they usually do there frowning in front of a federal judge

The thin line between entertainment and war
    There'll be no shelter here

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to konafez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by konafez View Post

And banning the people that use it? Well there's nothing in the tos about not using glitches like this, if you do ban people that use it then you will have to ban the people that used the shaul glitch and the deary island glitch...

This stuff is a slippery slope for Sts, if you start banning people for things not in the tos then things can get ugly fast

If you ban a bunch of people that spent money on your game that dident break any rules...well around here that's called fellony interstate wire fraud ,and the FBI frowns on that...and they usually do there frowning in front of a federal judge
    Actually, exploiting bugs is bannable in the ToS. This is also why the people abusing the trade dupe exploit were banned permanently.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Next there is goin to be cake glitch infinite cake for everyone
    <Epitome of Silentkill >

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wangkj View Post
    Next there is goin to be cake glitch infinite cake for everyone

If that happens...well there just going to have to ban me....

....will there also be a infinite milk glitch?

The thin line between entertainment and war
    There'll be no shelter here

8. The Following User Says Thank You to konafez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

If that happens...well there just going to have to ban me....

....will there also be a infinite milk glitch?
    yes bcuz it contemplates the cake. Ice cream for everyone
    <Epitome of Silentkill >

Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lenorath View Post
    one map flooded, believe it or not. destroys the entire game. yes thats right. hope they ban the true over abusers to teach them a lesson
    nah why ban? its not something that's abusing or hurting anyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Don't ban em...... If possible, just take away xp gained as a result of the exploit and make em gain it again the NORMAL way.... That would really be a pain...... This lag is ridiculous and REALLY caused us (Well, I know it did cause me) to be hindered from grinding the way I/we really wanted to (gained only 1 level today.... Could have done at least 2, maybe even 3)...........

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    Don't ban em...... If possible, just take away xp gained as a result of the exploit and make em gain it again the NORMAL way.... That would really be a pain...... This lag is ridiculous and REALLY caused us (Well, I know it did cause me) to be hindered from grinding the way I/we really wanted to (gained only 1 level today.... Could have done at least 2, maybe even 3)...........
    Take away the xp? so u mean if the player decided to level at rockhorn summit xp glitch from 47 to 56 and like u said take away the xp gained so the player will be reverted back to 46?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    Take away the xp? so u mean if the player decided to level at rockhorn summit xp glitch from 47 to 56 and like u said take away the xp gained so the player will be reverted back to 46?
    Take them back to the level they were when they started using the exploit..... If they were at lv 49 before they started using the exploit take them back to 49, not 46..... Take them back to the level they were when they began using the exploit.........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    Take them back to the level they were when they started using the exploit..... If they were at lv 49 before they started using the exploit take them back to 49, not 46..... Take them back to the level they were when they began using the exploit.........
    Wew glad i didn't use the glitch did mine the LEGIT and the painful boring wt.... i mean kt4 way lol forgot wt4 was nerfed haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Yes this ping is making me sick... Im a pvp player so i cant even enter a tdm or ctf where all players are teleporting everywhere like in DBZ!
    I just stand on pier waiting for the lag to settle .... there are victims out there waiting to be farmed!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I try it, but is so boring and take a lot of time (2-3 xp each 2 secs, 60-90 xp each min, only 240-360 in 4 min if you are not in random or pt you only get 1 for 2 sec that reduce it to 120 XP in 4 min), you can run KT4 for 400+ XP in only 4 min (I'm a casual player, no good gear or skilled), btw lvl 46+ don't should earn XP from Tindirin the max lvl is 44.

Enviado desde mi B1-730 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Angry XP Glitch is causing the high ping

Hey Everyone,

I am affected by the high ping issue. I usually have around 69-120 ping, but now ping goes from 400-800 in a normal map. I tried the XP glitch in Tindirin - Rockhorn Summit. I noticed that the overuse of that glitch might be causing the high ping for everyone.

(I'm not going to share any info about how to use the exploit)

Thousands of people are using that glitch and they stay there... FOR HOURS. You just need a sorcerer/mage that heals every minute or you manage to get high health regen and high armor and keep feeding your pet automatically. I joined an already prepared map (mobs all dead but boss), the ping was around 400-600. When I reached the boss, ping jumped to 1000-1400. There was many fire pools stacked close to eachother (have a look at the image).

Those fire pools are created by the boss. Imagine the servers having to run the same maps thousands of times and keep these hundreds of fire pools running. These are special effects in the boss battle and they cause very small ping ping... but imagine thousands of players, each in a map, and each of those thousands of maps has hundreds of those mini fire pools, each creating small ping rise... we obtain a HUMONGOUS ping raise.

YEP, my call is dumb: STOP USING THAT GLITCH FOR THE GAME'S SAKE! The gameplay is unbearable. You keep complaining when the game is not good enough for you but don't care when YOU are creating the problem for everyone. Don't bring that "everyone is doing it anyways", nothing will change if "everybody" says that... For once, can this community COOPERATE FOR REAL for everyone's well being? Start leveling like "everyone" in WT4 or KT4 or KM3 or even in underhul maps. The new maps are really nice but the lag caused by the community itself is horrible.

*le sigh*,
    DragnabClaws

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dragoonclaws For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Why are you so Offended by this? Even if you use the bug with 3 arc sword wars , tombs are 2x the speed... Is there a single players who leveld to56 only form this bug? Does the bug ruin the leaderboards ? And how do you consider just taping skills and moving "work"? Even an undergeared player 1-hits in kt4... , also I highly doubt that the bug is causing the lag... If so why did km3 never hurt anybody before? 80% of game population was farming there . The lag is caused by the huge amount of people playing at once due to expansion , this happened before .

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
    Why are you so Offended by this? Even if you use the bug with 3 arc sword wars , tombs are 2x the speed... Is there a single players who leveld to56 only form this bug? Does the bug ruin the leaderboards ? And how do you consider just taping skills and moving "work"? Even an undergeared player 1-hits in kt4... , also I highly doubt that the bug is causing the lag... If so why did km3 never hurt anybody before? 80% of game population was farming there . The lag is caused by the huge amount of people playing at once due to expansion , this happened before .
    I've been playing this game since lv 21 was cap (lost that character) and I never experienced lag like this... ALL DAY and HORRIBLE..... It has to be the rockhorn exploit because for the first time NUMEROUS people from my friend's list were in rockhorn when they are usually it WT4................ Not to say the exploit is getting people to lv56, but it IS causing numerous people to keep their devices connected while sitting in rockhorn collecting that free XP...... I don't think anyone is offended, people are just FRUSTRATED by the lag, which is significantly slowing things down or just making the game unplayable.... In addition to that, a lot of us are using the 7 day xp elixir and today was a WASTE of one of those 7 days............. It's just unnecessary to hinder us like this when the exploit doesn't even gain that much XP, it just causes the servers to be overworked due to so many people doing it at the same time and leaving their devices connected all day......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

EHmm are you one of the exploiters?? prepare for BAN-Hammer time hahaha
    Last edited by nightmaresmoke; 04-03-2016 at 01:07 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Creating multiple thread about 1 topic is also bannable,right?

Now here is the thing.I was leveling the legit way,using the 7 days xp.But the game is lagging so bad and I want to level up as fast as I can because my elixir last for 7 days.Keep trying to run kt4 for a few run but its not possible to run.The mobs suddenly swarm you from no where and bump the next thing you see is you lying on the ground or your party member going far ahead leaving you without any xp.

To make it short,we are lagging and need to level up fast.Kt4 is not possible atm and you heard the glitch.Instead of wasting my 200k worth of elixir doing nothing,you decided to go with the glitch.To me it's still a loss.I can normally gain 2-3x xp from running kt4 normally instead of just standing and get xp.It's like the game forcing you to go with the glitch.

So my dear friend,instead of asking STS to banned us,they should instead fix the glitch.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to SouLBlizzard For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

The problem is not the bug, the problem is the number of players using it (1k+ ping isn't good for KT4, I'm undergeared and I can complete KT4 without help).

Enviado desde mi B1-730 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Tss. this is very bad. players don't listen to others. -_- many time wasted running in slomo