Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stop complaining

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Angry Stop complaining

The most recent kindness from StS has shown what the ensuing problem with charity is. You give people free stuff, but then they want more! The community often

complains about in game beggars, but after StS does a "giveaway" of crate keys, and you didn't happen to get any, you instantly beg them for some, and talk about

how unfair it is. SpacetimeStudios was kind enough to give you at least one combo elixir to help in your farming and leveling, so take it and be happy.

+ this great post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dex_addict View Post
    I think the reason why not everyone has received crate keys is because StS probably wants to see how they affect the balance of the game i.e crates being opened by plat AND non plat users, how it impacts supply/demand of crates, prices and amount of mythics/arcanes in game etc.
    To give absolutely every single player access to keys without having any idea how its going to change the game would have been a bad move. Yes it can be deemed unfair but it's no different to a handful of people sampling a new product or recipe in real life. As announced in Remi's update we will see more of these in game soon I think they just want to find the best way to make them available first without it completely breaking the economy even further...

P.S. I got one VIP combo elixir kit and no keys
    Last edited by Befs; 04-02-2016 at 08:37 AM.
    Ign - Coolguymage

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Befs For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Ty for saying exactly how I feel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

+1 Thank You
    Xurux ~ Ommron ~ Cryom

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

I got one VIP combo elix and I'm quite thank full for it

The thin line between entertainment and war
    There'll be no shelter here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

The beggars have left Garetta and invaded the forums...

IGN:
    Drizzitty
    Cryformana
    IGN:

Rogue: Drizzitty
    Mage: Cryformana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

What they trying to achieve with this crate keys? Economy balance? They already destroyed the market entirely

Those who farmed for glinstone set for months and it got useless after 6 months
    Those who crafted orcslayer set and halfway through the glinstone set are fooled
    People who bought glinstone mythics fooled.
    people who bought arcane weps fooled.
    And there are these Infinite infinite bugs ( infinite xp, infinite crate , infinite spawn kills, infinite bots, dummy farmers, infinite stun....
    And there is this buff nerf game which is happening so frequently now

And there are casual players who spent money and time on this game to enjoy and they are not getting value for their money. On the other hand, there are thousands of people who playing free and spend large amount time on this game. And they are not getting value for their time. Ofcourse, nobody forces them to pay or play.

And we understand that STS is ultimately a company and game developing is not an easy job as some folks think. It takes lot of time and hard work. And STS can't make everyone happy. But generally people are currently not happy with the decisions you make in game
    Last edited by supersyan; 04-02-2016 at 10:36 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to supersyan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

@supersyan not quoting a long post, but I don't see what anything you said has to do with crate keys, however as a free to play player, I will most likely buy keys and crates in the future, as they give me an opportunity to open locked crates, and go for arcane loot. Also if I were to work at sts, and be tasked with the job of fixing the economy, I would lower the amount of arcane items that you could loot out of crates, and make more farmable arcanes, that do not follow quest lines, and instead drop ingredients off of bosses. These would be incredibly difficult to create, but would be well worth it, and would last into future caps.
    Ign - Coolguymage

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Befs For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

The introduction of crate keys was there to counter the account sharing for platinum purchases. Some players are asking for account information to buy platinums for other players in exchange of gold.

To counter that major problem and keep the platinum buyers, StS created Crate Keys for people to buy crate keys with platinum and sell the keys for gold. Does this make sense for everyone?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Giving 200k to selected people nd they said it was given randomly

Ps those people never opened those keys take a look on auc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

everyone has crate keys=almost no need to buy platinum=sts lose money asf=no more money=sts will be depressed
    =its like nerfed platinum
    Who cares about signatures
    😎😏

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Yep crate keys r gona be rare anyways they gave them only to rich plat buyers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I agreeeeeeeeddddddd give u a lot of kisses for this thread
    MOS WIFEY👿👿👿

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

tho maybe its just some peeps who cant afford to buy platinum for real gold tho i feel pity to them and for myself who i dont have yet a credit card tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho yo tho
    and those who are given the crate keys was the people who can afford platinum and is rk
    😎😏

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yohan Blank View Post
    tho maybe its just some peeps who cant afford to buy platinum for real gold tho i feel pity to them and for myself who i dont have yet a credit card tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho yo tho
    and those who are given the crate keys was the people who can afford platinum and is rk
    +1(11char......)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Hey, plat buyers aren't the only people who got the key crates. I only bought platinums once. I payed 100 bucks for the 1700 platinums and it was one year ago. Since then I never spent a single penny on this game and I even went totally inactive for months, until 3 months ago, i restarted being active. There are no criterias, it was totally random guys.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Dragoonclaws For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

lets just be thankful for that and move on
    😎😏

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Befs View Post
    @supersyan not quoting a long post, but I don't see what anything you said has to do with crate keys, however as a free to play player, I will most likely buy keys and crates in the future, as they give me an opportunity to open locked crates, and go for arcane loot. Also if I were to work at sts, and be tasked with the job of fixing the economy, I would lower the amount of arcane items that you could loot out of crates, and make more farmable arcanes, that do not follow quest lines, and instead drop ingredients off of bosses. These would be incredibly difficult to create, but would be well worth it, and would last into future caps.
    I forgot that part lol.
    People are not currently in happy mode. They are kinda in a frustrated mode . Yet, STS giving something exclusive to few people ( random as they say) to enjoy first. If this was given to the underhaul lb winners then there wasn't any issue because they deserve it. i'm a free player and i'm looking to buy and open crate keys as well. But it still doesn't justify the give away of crate keys. it's not because i'm jealous not getting crate keys if you think, its something everyone deserve or none at all and not a selected a few

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Be thankful of what you have.
    I got 2 vip combo elix no keys but did i complain? no bcoz its free and i'm thankful, besides sts still gathering data on how to bring the crate keys to the masses in the coming future update.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    Hey, plat buyers aren't the only people who got the key crates. I only bought platinums once. I payed 100 bucks for the 1700 platinums and it was one year ago. Since then I never spent a single penny on this game and I even went totally inactive for months, until 3 months ago, i restarted being active. There are no criterias, it was totally random guys.
    That is 100% correct I know a few players who never bought plat. Simply because they couldn't afford it . so yes, it was random .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legallyblonde View Post
    Ok so I'm the rude one when in your op you basically told everyone with an opinion to shut up. Hypocritical much?????
    "It gave people that didn't receive them a chance to buy them and also gives feedback on how much they are and could be valued at?"
    Their value is extremely inflated right now so this little giveaway isn't a good indicator on their prices on cs.

People shouldn't have to buy them if StS wanted to do something like this they should've given everyone a non tradable key bundle. Not only would this have satisfied everyone and not given anyone a reason to complain but the global prices of crates would have at least temporarily risen which would have given all the hard working crate farmers AND people just farming xp a little extra incestive to farm. But instead they only release tradeable kits to a select few(and dont mis-context my word select as in plat payer) I mean to a small player selection if around 500(assumption) people.

Also what I'm trouble wrapping my head around is that StS has stared multiple times they read and look for player feedback from their community and on the forums. So why are there always people like you who act like they're higg and mighty and tell everyone to shut up and keep their opinions to their selves. lol.

Erm...where exactly have I told anyone to shut up in any of my comments? Please go and re-read my post which is purely my opinion on trying to rationalise perhaps why not everyone received a key bundle, and I also had no idea that it was going to be used on Befs "stop complaining" thread here. Did I say it was implemented right?...no, did I say it was fair?...no, could it have been done in a better way?...yes I believe it probably could have. Please stop trying to make out like I have in anyway told anyone "to keep their opinions to themselves " when you are the only person on this thread telling anybody to "shut up". As for the "people like you who act like they're big and mighty" comment, well...there are always going to be people that don't quite view something in the way you do, that's life, there's really no need to get immature about it. In future I suggest maybe you give constructive feedback on a situation rather than just trying to antagonise people and create drama purely because you have been called out on your rudeness...

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dex_addict For This Useful Post: