Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stop complaining

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

I also have heard of players who have not purchased plat and who received the keys, so it was random. If anything, it might have favored active players, which makes sense. I also thought crate keys being tradeable was a good idea. It allows players who do not buy plat to open crates using gold. And any kind of testing is always a limited number of people and many times random.

I want to thank STS for the free combos and for working hard to make great games.

Star light, star bright...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fyrce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Thanks to StS I got an arcane deary and golden toor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex_addict View Post
    Erm...where exactly have I told anyone to shut up in any of my comments? Please go and re-read my post which is purely my opinion on trying to rationalise perhaps why not everyone received a key bundle, and I also had no idea that it was going to be used on Befs "stop complaining" thread here. Did I say it was implemented right?...no, did I say it was fair?...no, could it have been done in a better way?...yes I believe it probably could have. Please stop trying to make out like I have in anyway told anyone "to keep their opinions to themselves " when you are the only person on this thread telling anybody to "shut up". As for the "people like you who act like they're big and mighty" comment, well...there are always going to be people that don't quite view something in the way you do, that's life, there's really no need to get immature about it. In future I suggest maybe you give constructive feedback on a situation rather than just trying to antagonise people and create drama purely because you have been called out on your rudeness...
    Nicely said XD

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Befs View Post
    The most recent kindness from StS has shown what the ensuing problem with charity is. You give people free stuff, but then they want more! The community often

complains about in game beggars, but after StS does a "giveaway" of crate keys, and you didn't happen to get any, you instantly beg them for some, and talk about

how unfair it is. SpacetimeStudios was kind enough to give you at least one combo elixir to help in your farming and leveling, so take it and be happy.
    no i dont think this is charity. charity is to give resources to needy not random and here it was all random and that is what makes people frustrated. Also i feel sts shouldnt do a giveaway like this as its unfair to other people, if a normal player would have done a free giveaway from his own free will it would have been appreciated and welcomed even if he has done it for selected people as its his money and his will where he want to spend it but if sts do it it is unfair as they are expected to be fair with all.

Just imagine if tomorrow your government announces to give away some special benefits to some people randomly and nothing to others, wouldnt everyone find it unfair, yes if a normal person giveaway his money to someone it dosent matter. so u can say it was a sample giving rather than charity and also if it was a sample giving it shouldnt have been in such way. atleast a raffle to give it to selected people or giving away 15 keys instead of 45 to much larger people or by giving it for 300-400 k gold with a limited amount of stock with a limitation of 1 kit per person would have been more fair. it would have been first come first serve basis. yea you are right that we got something free atleast and its good but dont u think if it has been like this would have been more good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mightymynk View Post
    no i dont think this is charity. charity is to give resources to needy not random and here it was all random and that is what makes people frustrated. Also i feel sts shouldnt do a giveaway like this as its unfair to other people, if a normal player would have done a free giveaway from his own free will it would have been appreciated and welcomed even if he has done it for selected people as its his money and his will where he want to spend it but if sts do it it is unfair as they are expected to be fair with all.

Just imagine if tomorrow your government announces to give away some special benefits to some people randomly and nothing to others, wouldnt everyone find it unfair, yes if a normal person giveaway his money to someone it dosent matter. so u can say it was a sample giving rather than charity and also if it was a sample giving it shouldnt have been in such way. atleast a raffle to give it to selected people or giving away 15 keys instead of 45 to much larger people or by giving it for 300-400 k gold with a limited amount of stock with a limitation of 1 kit per person would have been more fair. it would have been first come first serve basis. yea you are right that we got something free atleast and its good but dont u think if it has been like this would have been more good.
    This is not government, this is a game development. This is not charity. Want a good example? Every week, there is this platinum giveaway managed by Seoratrek (previously managed by Remiem). You only have to post your IGN and game then get a platinum reward. Don't call that charity... it's RNG and they give away to random people, they don't have to give to the whole population. They probably gave those platinums to people who posted their names there. Those people are active in both forums and in game and it's not a very large list so it fits perfectly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

yes i am aware of that weekly raffle and thats what my point was to give it away like that or something else like the screenshot contests which happen often on forums. Yes this is not charity thats what i said, coz the op mentioned charity in his post, there is a difference between charity and giveaway. yes i know this is game development but you missed what i meant to convey by that. i didnt said you to literally compare government and game development.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex_addict View Post
    Erm...where exactly have I told anyone to shut up in any of my comments? Please go and re-read my post which is purely my opinion on trying to rationalise perhaps why not everyone received a key bundle, and I also had no idea that it was going to be used on Befs "stop complaining" thread here. Did I say it was implemented right?...no, did I say it was fair?...no, could it have been done in a better way?...yes I believe it probably could have. Please stop trying to make out like I have in anyway told anyone "to keep their opinions to themselves " when you are the only person on this thread telling anybody to "shut up". As for the "people like you who act like they're big and mighty" comment, well...there are always going to be people that don't quite view something in the way you do, that's life, there's really no need to get immature about it. In future I suggest maybe you give constructive feedback on a situation rather than just trying to antagonise people and create drama purely because you have been called out on your rudeness...
    Pffft lmao first off I didn't quote or mention you in any of my posts so stop trying to flex on forums lol. Second off I deleted that post like 2 seconds after I posted it bc I personally thought it was too much shade to handle. Third off the only rude thing here was trying to call me out over a deleted post that you weren't mentioned in.

Last thing I did give constructed feedback saying they should've just given non tradeable kits to everyone to see how they're perceived which would have also given farmers a little extra gold because this would've increased the global prices of locks.

However I also understand the reasoning to only give a small group key crates. As it'd give sts a price gauge for them.

Tl;dr stop generating drama, bye lol.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Legallyblonde For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

oh lookie!
    its a "stop complaining" thread, but here we all are. Arguing and complaining back and forth.

If y'all want to complain and attack each other, go on Remiem's most recent weekly thread.
    Haven't checked whose winning the war, but last I checked, people were fighting. lol.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Schnitzel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

this is how the AL community is getting ruined and destroyed
    Who cares about signatures
    😎😏

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

If u have 3 sibling and parent giving there attention to only 1.. U think its fair brother? Think first before telling everyone to stop complaining on a certain matter peace

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legallyblonde View Post
    Pffft lmao first off I didn't quote or mention you in any of my posts so stop trying to flex on forums lol. Second off I deleted that post like 2 seconds after I posted it bc I personally thought it was too much shade to handle. Third off the only rude thing here was trying to call me out over a deleted post that you weren't mentioned in.

Last thing I did give constructed feedback saying they should've just given non tradeable kits to everyone to see how they're perceived which would have also given farmers a little extra gold because this would've increased the global prices of locks.

However I also understand the reasoning to only give a small group key crates. As it'd give sts a price gauge for them.

Tl;dr stop generating drama, bye lol.
    Lol...wow!! Well funnily enough I don't need to delete any of my posts so I think that is pretty self-explanatory, maybe you should think before you write? Oh...and if saying you deleted it 2 seconds after you posted your "oh shut up.." comment makes you feel better then good for you, but I think everyone on this thread knows it was up long after I said "O.o theres no need to be rude" which might I add is all I actually said, I wasn't rude to you in anyway unlike you felt the need to be to me. And yes you did indeed give a constructive feedback, shame that wasn't your first post! Think it's clear to see the person who was trying to as you call it "flex" here...why don't you go and delete your other posts now too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

tl;dr stop being so dramatic over nothing t b h

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archerdrake View Post
    If u have 3 sibling and parent giving there attention to only 1.. U think its fair brother? Think first before telling everyone to stop complaining on a certain matter peace
    This is exactly what I had in my mind

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Honestly no drama here Blondie, it's all good! Take care n have a great day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

To original topic,

I think why the majority of people Complaining, is not because they didn't get the keys in their stash, not because those "random" (RNGs aren't actually random) few got a box of keys which they can use to unlock crates and have a chance at some high leveled/very good item.
    but because those key boxes aren't tied to the account. Which means, those lucky few are able to sell those in the CS and get some free gold out of it.

Just my $0.02

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Some people are just never satisfied.....
    Last edited by sinfuldito83; 04-03-2016 at 11:48 AM.