Quote Originally Posted by Horsethe View Post
Nice updates! Keep up the good work noneo. Just wondering what your skill point distribution is? I have currently done the following at lvl 20:

Empathy - 6
Transference - 6
Revive - 1
Leech - 2
Protection - 4

I feel as though these are the most useful skills imo, and decided to beef them up, rather than have my points scattered across everything.
I posted my skill setup in my main post. I am not 100% loving it though, and will be doing a respec soon.

As far as yours goes, I do like the very high Empathy and Transference, but honestly, I don't really find it necessary to have them both maxed out. I rarely ever find myself with less than half health (and that is with only using Empathy). I think buffs are far more important though. I use both Force Shield and Protection like they are going out of style . I also have a few points in Wither and Pain, but I am leaning towards the removal of 1 or both of them, the HoT spells seem to do a lot of damage as they are.

That is just my opinion though, if you build works for you, keep it! I'm not trying to tell you it is bad or anything, just expressing my views.

p.s. Thanks for the compliments!