Thread: Suggestion: Scrolling interface elements // && Bug report

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Suggestion: Scrolling interface elements // && Bug report

Yea, third time writing this, so sorry if I come across as harsh or not understanding. Technology is amazing at times, need I say more? Anyway, here goes.

This is something I feel has to be added. Having to press a button to navigate through my inventory is incredibly clumsy and unpolished, it also feels outdated. You know why? It is clumsy, unpolished and outdated. Why can I not scroll through the list instead? That would make a whole lot more sense, from my perspective at least.

Adding this would:

- Make the interface more intuitive to use.

- Speed up the usage of the UI.

- Also add more polish to the game.

I personally feel like this is a must for SL and PL alike, but I would like to hear your opionions on this. If we are lucky maybe even a developer will join the discussion and tell us why this has yet to be implemented. Or why things are as they are.

--------------------------------------------------

Also, since I feel it is redundant to waste forum space (and time) on 2 topics when I already got one in the writing, I wil also add additional feedback and bug reports here. Awesome, huh?

- Certain UI elements are overlapping eachother, resulting in a poor looking interface. An example of this is when interacting with an item there will appear a box holding a casting bar and a text above explaining the action. This text is overlapping the cast bar. Fix this, it is reducing the feel of polish and quality of the game; not good.

- When finishing a dungeon there will be a confirmation dialog with 2 options (Note: These are not correct, my brain just isn't functioning at a any higher speed at the moment): "Enter next dungeon" and "Return to Blackstar". When pressing any of these 2 dialogs, you will not see a backdrop, as you would with any other UI interaction.

Added//---

- Changing haircut does not work correctly, when entering a dungeon it reverts to normal.

- This is more of a suggestion: Revert to the normal running animation instantly after attacking or interacting with an item. As it is right now it looks ridiculous, especially for an operative wielding flashguns.

- I will add more bugs/ issues here when they pop up in my mind.

I hope this will lead to intelligent discussion, and hopefully something more than forum clutter. But for now, this is it for me, I need me some sleep .

Edit:
    And now I see there is a section for this. Ah well, move this if you want to, I do not mind. Actually, delete it instead, I will repost it myself, sorry for the trouble I may or may bot have caused.
    Last edited by treUse; 07-14-2011 at 09:28 AM.