Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: My opinion on Spacetime's Music

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deafmaster View Post
    ummmm...... heading to the store....
    Same, heading to the store...
    It was fun while it lasted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Hahaha its hard not to be serious when youve watched a game grow for a year
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blindmaster View Post
    A good game needs to have a good trailer that has the kind of music that will attract people, it can not be something that specific people like, i mean u can't put a metallica song into a pl trailer. But the music that you have put into sl and pl trailers is absolutely awful. I mean, everyone can agree that it doesn't get anyone excited about the game, because it is not EPIC.
    Why in your opinion? You have not explained your personal preference. Except choose some other music and say that is your preference? Although cool topic, amigo.

IMO: STS music in all their trailers: ROCKS!

Explanation:

1. "ha-ha-ha": Makes the game come across as fun, light-hearted and about having a few laughs!

2. AO Djinn music: Very desert/arabic-esque with some neat electro tunes to add idea of fast pace/action.

3. Star Legends trailer: Steady, a bit of crescendo in the middle, jazzy and some electric notes ~ cool/presentation suits a futuristic cutting-edge type of setting.

Personally always thought STS show a lot of class in their presentation eg music/art/fonts et al... I hope there is tons of cool tunes in Star Legends to listen to.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Hey Blindmaster,

If you have the opportunity, I would suggest a quintessential essay on human nature and getting along with people - http://www.amazon.com/How-Win-Friend.../dp/0671723650. It's a great read. I hope you consider it.
    Okay, just to make this clear I am not ripping on anyone in this thread or this book or anything else, but whenever I see a self help book I think of a quote from "School for Scoundrels"...

"How many of you have self-help books? Okay, that's your first problem. You can't help yourself, because your *self* sucks!"

Also, Star Legends music reminds me of Phantasy Star games. That's a good thing.
    All my posts are automatically +1.