Thread: Newly Arrived Expansion VS Previous Expansion

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Newly Arrived Expansion VS Previous Expansion

As of today I'm going to discuss about this expansion. There is only three maps that was launched and many people are satisfied but we can can't help it. The previous Expansion has five maps (excluding Ren'gol Expansion). Ren'gol Expansion was alright but not the best, but this one, I feel like it lacks so many things. Sure, some events is going to be release later but it doesn't make sense to make an expansion that contains nothing besides events. When elites arrived in Ren'gol Expansion, it wasn't good enough as we thought it would be. I hope it's different from Ren'gol in the near future.

The Elites for this Expansion, is it going to be exciting or the same as Ren'gol? I know it's hard to make new contents but think about it. They made five maps in total for the previous expansions. Also the previous Elite maps were fantastic, so why not make this one better? It's like Expansion Hype is dead in everyone's soul. I can tell that many people aren't capping as it is too boring at this moment or nothing to do when you reach the MAX Cap.

I also want to talk about Events. You guys (STS) introduced fascinating events however I don't like how new items are created. I'm talking about vanities recolored, gears, etc. Some of you guys would probably think it's wrong but I don't have any hype for this Expansion or the upcoming Events. Also it would be better if the Event system works differently instead of Leaderboard Prizes, like extremely low drops from bosses (Event Ones). This is just my imagination idea, so do whatever is good for the community. It's like all of my excitement is disappearing. I hope this Expansion will be brighter than my future even though at this moment it's bad. Thanks and you are free to discuss more below!
    Last edited by Mrvili; 04-05-2016 at 10:04 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrvili For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HeftyWood View Post
    At least this expansion isn't as bad as your grammar.

Rekt
    Sure, my grammar is bad but I was taught with better manners than you.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mrvili For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

It'd be nice to see someone express an opinion and not get personally insulted for something that has 0 relevance to the topic.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Manners? Do you want me to say please and thank you afterwards?
    I'm not here to argue with another human who does not think before they speak. If you don't want to discuss about the topic then please leave.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mrvili View Post
    I'm not here to argue with another human who does not think before they speak. If you don't want to discuss about the topic then please leave.
    Let's discuss the topic. You seem to think it's a lame expansion. But what you don't realize, is the expansion added 10 more game changing levels. The cryostar maps are meh, but the additional 10 levels make it possible for more exciting PvP, new pets, more skill mastery, and new items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

this expansion is meh! didnt even levld my mage to cap.

Sent from my SM-E700H using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Let's discuss the topic. You seem to think it's a lame expansion. But what you don't realize, is the expansion added 10 more game changing levels. The cryostar maps are meh, but the additional 10 levels make it possible for more exciting PvP, new pets, more skill mastery, and new items.
    From what word did I said lame? You don't realize that this game used to be a total different one before you even started playing. Creating less maps will likely reduce the rate of Arcane Legends staying alive. Also you think that everyone does PvP? As far as I know there is only one pet that is good. Mastery Skills is not that good and items aren't even worth it as new ones kept coming in very early.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

From what word did I said lame? You don't realize that this game used to be a total different one before you even started playing. Creating less maps will likely reduce the rate of Arcane Legends staying alive. Also you think that everyone does PvP? As far as I know there is only one pet that is good. Mastery Skills is not that good and items aren't even worth it as new ones kept coming in very early.
    One good pet? Less maps? Nononono. First, there are many good pets. Toor,munch mouth, sns, ect. Second, I never said everyone does PvP. Third, they can always add to the cryostar maps, this is only the initial release of the expansion.
    Last edited by HeftyWood; 04-05-2016 at 10:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I feel u :'/
    I wish they add more exciting things in the new expansion. Even kraag got arena, tombs, hauntlet, shuyal got planar tomb etc. Maybe they can add some dungeon or at least something worth to farm for other than jewels. The expansion is good but I see nothing special. Just my 2cent

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

One good pet? Less maps? Nononono. First, there are many good pets. Toor,munch mouth, and, ect. Second, I never said everyone does PvP. Third, they can always add to the cryostar maps, this is only the initial release of the expansion.
    You said they released new pets and I answered that there was only 1 pet that is good. I don't understand why you listed toor and etc. Sure they can add new maps but as far as I know that has not yet happen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

You said they released new pets and I answered that there was only 1 pet that is good. I don't understand why you listed toor and etc. Sure they can add new maps but as far as I know that has not yet happen.
    Toor is a great. Low budget pet. And "ect" isn't a pet lmaooo

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Toor is a great. Low budget pet. And "ect" isn't a pet lmaooo
    I'll repeat myself again. You said there were new pets released. I replied back that there was only one pet that was good from the release of Cryostar. I said Toor and etc because you said etc as the meaning to more than one. I definitely do know that it's not a pet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I'll repeat myself again. You said there were new pets released. I replied back that there was only one pet that was good from the release of Cryostar. I said Toor and etc because you said etc as the meaning to more than one. I definitely do know that it's not a pet.
    I meant the expansion has potential for new pets. And it sounded like you meant there's only one good pet total.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ibis View Post
    I see your point and I looked at it like this before too. But it you consider that even when we had 5 maps, the farmers all did the same 1 or 2 maps anyways. So, it's not really necessary to make 5 bad maps if you can have 3 good ones. I was really impressed by the creativity put into designing these mobs. They gave us new elements that we had never seen before. On one pull, we can have a mob that stuns, another that electrocutes, one that poisons, another that slows and so on. To me, this is really fun.

The truth is that one of the maps will be easier than the others or one will have the best loot. We'll all run only that map, regardless of if there's 3 maps or 50 maps.
    Yes, I understand what you're trying to said. However what I'm concerned about is the elite maps loots. If it is like Ren'gol Elites then it wouldn't be worth farming for it. Mythic set wasn't even good so as other legendary items that was farmable there or shall I say craftable.
    Last edited by Mrvili; 04-05-2016 at 10:39 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Rengol has rune, king chest, insignia, intact orc, essence beast etc, when it was released back few months ago ppl running more more and more,and more when the King has awaken (even forgot its name xD).
    The new 3 expansion maps now has only coin and class jewel (better run tindirin for this one) even never seen ppl loot some legit item (lets just say pinks), i guess there is such a plan to surprise us in the near future when the elite version is on the line,,,worth waiting...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

At least this expansion isn't as bad as your grammar.

Rekt
    A typical reply from a closed minded type of person.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    A typical reply from a closed minded type of person.
    Good....goooood. Let the hate flown through you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Good....goooood. Let the hate flown through you.
    Who cares?? lel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

10 lvl cap is not a bad idea but the xp requirement has been set tooooo high. I think a lot of ppl are already suffering from the monotony of the grind. Now imagine some of us who play all classes .
    The glinstone maps have been very nicely done but the mobs skills & dmg is very annoying. A group of mobs can easily take you out in spite of the new increased armor gears.
    Rengol elite farming was specifically directed towards the glinstone mythic set alone which left a lot of ppl disappointed in the end. Lets hope glinstone elite farming has something better to offer.
    I would like to see some new kind of tombs like wt4 & Kt4. I think its high time.
    I would also like to see another new elite farming tomb like arena & planar tombs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bonjovi3223 View Post
    10 lvl cap is not a bad idea but the xp requirement has been set tooooo high. I think a lot of ppl are already suffering from the monotony of the grind. Now imagine some of us who play all classes .
    The glinstone maps have been very nicely done but the mobs skills & dmg is very annoying. A group of mobs can easily take you out in spite of the new increased armor gears.
    Rengol elite farming was specifically directed towards the glinstone mythic set alone which left a lot of ppl disappointed in the end. Lets hope glinstone elite farming has something better to offer.
    I would like to see some new kind of tombs like wt4 & Kt4. I think its high time.
    I would also like to see another new elite farming tomb like arena & planar tombs.
    Cross your fingers for the best >_<