Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't help

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Don't help

Lately i have been 66 pvping more often and realized a ton of characters get rushed and based upon their gear. trying to be a good guy i tell them to not rush the poor ungeared fellow or fella. That was possibly the worst decision I have made in pl. I now get rushed by almost every 66 player in pl. To make this short an sweet, let people boost of low level and ungeared players and don't help anyone if they are getting teamed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

It's not against the rules to rush.

They joined the game, they can leave at any time.

If they don't have gear, they really shouldn't be in pvp anyway.

Why do people take rushing so personally? Most of us at 66 are just bored and want to fight. Me personally? I rush pretty much anybody that isn't my close friend or isn't in my guild. I rush lower levels, same levels, even higher levels, just because this game is dead and I'm looking for a way to kill time. Not only that, rushing helps you improve as a player (if that matters to you). If it makes you feel any better, I get teamed by Zylum and his fam goons all the time. That's just the way pvp is.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mothwing For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Shoudnt pvp at 66 it's full of bought Angel accounts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

............ oops, I'll edit latter
    Last edited by Waug; 04-09-2016 at 10:08 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

That's where all the fun is, getting rushed by everyone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

My advice is make a alt. I personally have 3 66s I use, and 1 I just like too have fun with. Use the toon u have now for rushing. I get 3v1 every time my bird joins a game lol. But that's the fun of it. 1 66 bird vs 3 71's and they trash talk and act pro. But I get joy out of that. For example moth and his boyfriends were teaming my bird right. And there calling me Ez (66 bird) while on there (71s) (3) saying I'm sad and bad and whatever else kids say these days. (And that's funny too me) but If you don't like that then just report. Sts takes cyber bullying pretty serious. I know that for a fact. They will get a 2 week ban and leave you alone I promise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing View Post
    It's not against the rules to rush.

They joined the game, they can leave at any time.

If they don't have gear, they really shouldn't be in pvp anyway.

Why do people take rushing so personally? Most of us at 66 are just bored and want to fight. Me personally? I rush pretty much anybody that isn't my close friend or isn't in my guild. I rush lower levels, same levels, even higher levels, just because this game is dead and I'm looking for a way to kill time. Not only that, rushing helps you improve as a player (if that matters to you). If it makes you feel any better, I get teamed by Zylum and his fam goons all the time. That's just the way pvp is.
    You pretty much eat your own words here. Saying (game is dying) (I rush all noobs) (they shouldn't be in pvp) I low for a fact you only boost of nubs. And only rush your own level if u have a team. You ever sit back and think, maybe the game is dying because of people like you? How are they supposed too learn if you 3v1 them all the time. If your so pro why not say go too them and win? Give them practice. And you trash talk everyone, you prolly trash talk your own mother. No one wants too do pvp In a game where everyone kills them for no reason and calls them names. Kids like you ruin the community. And I'm sure most of the people who play will agree with me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylum View Post
    I low for a fact you only boost of nubs. And only rush your own level if u have a team. And you trash talk everyone, you prolly trash talk your own mother. And I'm sure most of the people who play will agree with me.
    No one agress w/ you.. Moth is great at pvp, i doubt he would team, though if he does, he is just playing the game how he wants, after all it is just a 6 year old game on a phone. I have never seen Moth trash talk anyone, ever.
    nothing lasts forever

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Burningdex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post
    No one agress w/ you.. Moth is great at pvp, i doubt he would team, though if he does, he is just playing the game how he wants, after all it is just a 6 year old game on a phone. I have never seen Moth trash talk anyone, ever.
    Lol he's bad at pvp. You of never done pvp with em.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Lol he's bad at pvp. You of never done pvp with em.
    Actually, on the contrary i have, i can assure you he is good @ pvp.
    nothing lasts forever

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Burningdex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post
    Actually, on the contrary i have, i can assure you he is good @ pvp.
    Bird vs bird lvl 66 10-0 is why he gets 71 bear every time he see my bird lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Or he just wants to make you stfu? You seem like food.
    Ign - Coolguymage

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Befs For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

whoops!! Whoops!! Fight a bit harder, forums are quite boring for a while now. Tell me if i need to flow fresh air to make the fire stronger, common ya can do it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

idk what to say on this thread yet ill edit later

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

That's because whenever I'm on you are teaming him on his 66. Don't act like a saint please.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ssneakykills For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

You pretty much eat your own words here. Saying (game is dying) (I rush all noobs) (they shouldn't be in pvp) I low for a fact you only boost of nubs. And only rush your own level if u have a team. You ever sit back and think, maybe the game is dying because of people like you? How are they supposed too learn if you 3v1 them all the time. If your so pro why not say go too them and win? Give them practice. And you trash talk everyone, you prolly trash talk your own mother. No one wants too do pvp In a game where everyone kills them for no reason and calls them names. Kids like you ruin the community. And I'm sure most of the people who play will agree with me.
    Like I've said a million times, I rush anybody that I don't know personally. Whether you consider them "nubs" is irrelevant, since I'm pretty sure rushing is allowed.

I don't team unless its Fam or it's a person that teamed me in the past, you for example. It's funny to see you come on here and criticize me yet you don't realize that 90% of the 66-71 community is against you for teaming/boosting.

And, this game is already dead. Lol.

I don't get my 71 bear. I play on it and then you rush me or my friends. Every time I use my 66 you either leave or bring more Fam members to team me. So, I don't really see how this is a relevant argument at all.

Also, you never 10-0'd me. You got like 3 kills from treeing and then left. But whatevs, I've tried fighting you with my bird before and you just leave lol.

Either way you clearly have some personal vendetta against me or you wouldn't bring it up on forums. I was simply answering the OP's question and you take it as an opportunity to attack me. All I'm gonna say is you're really starting to embarrass yourself and you're making a lot of enemies publicly so, heads up.

EDIT: Oh, and just to add. By me rushing everyone, most of the time I end up in a 3v1 or 3v2. So for you to say that the way I play isn't fair is hilariously ignorant, especially considering the amount of trash talking and teaming that you do on your 76 to 71's. And any "trash talk" I do is simply me observing what you say and do and making it apparent to everyone else. My entire quick chat is full of actual quotes said by you, and that's pretty much all I say when I'm fighting. My personal favorite is when you pm'd me saying "I don't team."
    Last edited by Mothwing; 04-10-2016 at 04:54 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Mothwing For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing View Post
    Like I've said a million times, I rush anybody that I don't know personally. Whether you consider them "nubs" is irrelevant, since I'm pretty sure rushing is allowed.

I don't team unless its Fam or it's a person that teamed me in the past, you for example. It's funny to see you come on here and criticize me yet you don't realize that 90% of the 66-71 community is against you for teaming/boosting.

And, this game is already dead. Lol.

I don't get my 71 bear. I play on it and then you rush me or my friends. Every time I use my 66 you either leave or bring more Fam members to team me. So, I don't really see how this is a relevant argument at all.

Also, you never 10-0'd me. You got like 3 kills from treeing and then left. But whatevs, I've tried fighting you with my bird before and you just leave lol.

Either way you clearly have some personal vendetta against me or you wouldn't bring it up on forums. I was simply answering the OP's question and you take it as an opportunity to attack me. All I'm gonna say is you're really starting to embarrass yourself and you're making a lot of enemies publicly so, heads up.

EDIT: Oh, and just to add. By me rushing everyone, most of the time I end up in a 3v1 or 3v2. So for you to say that the way I play isn't fair is hilariously ignorant, especially considering the amount of trash talking and teaming that you do on your 76 to 71's. And any "trash talk" I do is simply me observing what you say and do and making it apparent to everyone else. My entire quick chat is full of actual quotes said by you, and that's pretty much all I say when I'm fighting. My personal favorite is when you pm'd me saying "I don't team."
    The fact that u say I get my fam members too team you is stupid. Only 2 of us do 66 pvp. GOOD TRY THO! also u say I always rush your 71 bear? With my 66 bird? Cmon think about it. Take a second. And realize how stupid you sound. And you trash talk my bird 110% of the time don't even try too lie. I don't trash talk at all I just say your Ez food. Just stating facts. Like 30 seconds ago 5v1 and you lost? Why did I win 4 games in a row and all y'all did was aim me and tell my team too set? I smack you and your boyfriends 1v5 so me saying you suck it clearly the truth. And yes I do have something against you. You a 15 year old kid who teams/trash talks/and won't 1v1 u say I beat u 3-0 and left? No you got your bear lmao. We can 1v1 right now and put some gold on it. 10-0 all day long bird vs bird or 76v76 I have a screen recorder on my phone I'll upload on YouTube so you can't lie. I'll host so u can't team. Just lemme know if you feel like loosing some gold today.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

also u say I always rush your 71 bear? With my 66 bird? Cmon think about it. Take a second. And realize how stupid you sound.
    Uh

66 bird vs 3 71's...I get joy out of that.
    Ok then

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I personally like to rush Zylum because of how he reacts!

Surfingbear, surfingmage, surfingfox, surfingrhino and surfingbirdie

Theonebear, iisak, isurfi, powandwissuck, Chaosfarm and leftfootofgod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

ups, it's looking like 4 vs 1, should I join the team of 1, well I would but being so much op, it would make it unfair again 1+opest > 4. So i'll leave this for now and wait for another equation, cause at some point 1+opest would be equals to x. So that would be just fair.