Thread: Don't help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Morphing View Post
    me>opest
    ez
    You stated quite alot toons in ur signature, which are L20, 35 blah blah and blah, you don't even SIGNIFICANTLY PVP-ed in endgame or don't want to advertise ur endgame toon still you dream to be > Opest which is apparently just a dream dude xD

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja c: View Post
    ^^^
    Waug you're trash just don't...
    umm "don't" what? If you really think that you're worth more compare to the "trash" you should have, or I should say you should criticize my post (of course with decent logic) and prove your credibility compared to the 'trash' other than that it's comparable to someone "trash" who fails even in street cricket, argue with frnds that Sachin Tendulkar, Brain Lara etc are worthless in national team, oh I ain't Sachin
    Last edited by Waug; 05-09-2016 at 10:55 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OPest View Post
    You stated quite alot toons in ur signature, which are L20, 35 blah blah and blah, you don't even SIGNIFICANTLY PVP-ed in endgame or don't want to advertise ur endgame toon still you dream to be > Opest which is apparently just a dream dude xD

umm "don't" what? If you really think that you're worth more compare to the "trash" you should have, or I should say you should criticize my post (of course with decent logic) and prove your credibility compared to the 'trash' other than that it's comparable to someone "trash" who fails even in street cricket, argue with frnds that Sachin Tendulkar, Brain Lara etc are worthless in national team, oh I ain't Sachin
    You tell em Waugypoo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk