The PvP Guide!!!!
OK, If you've been wasting 2 platinum on respecs, looking for the perfect build, but failing each time, this is the thread for you! Below is the most helpful information ever. If you're looking for the perfect low level dexbear build, keep reading. Low level birds or enchantresses are coming soon. So happy PvPing!!

Table of Contents
1..............The stat points
2..............The build
3..............The order in which to use
4..............Help and support

Chapter 1
Ok, so first off, this depends on what kind of dexbear you are.
1v1: To be a good 1v1 PvPer, you need to do major damage in few hits. For this kind of dexbear, give 11 points in str, and the rest in dex. Let me explain why I chose these. The 11 points in str will increase your damage by a little. And the dex obviously gives accuracy. Dex will also give a little H/s and M/s. Str will also give a little H/s and armor.
3v3: This is all about surviving. For this I reccomend 26 str and the rest dex. I'll explain once again why I chose these. The 26 str will give H/s and more armor. More armor is key in 3v3 to survive. The dex will balance out your H/s and M/s, and give more hit %.

Chapter 2
The build is the most crucial thing in PvP. For this I'll have to do by CERTAIN LEVELS. In PvP you want to have a level that fits, not some random level.
LEVEL 10: This is a pretty basic level in PvP. I would add 6 to rage and 3 to stomp. But why only 2 specials? Easy. The rage makes your stomp domonate, and after the stomp, the rage will make you auto's damage triple. After the stomp and 4 or 5 hits with a bow/talon/snowball launcher, your opponent should be dead.
LEVEL 16: You may be wondering why 16? THIS is because at level 16 you'll have 15 stat points. Then you would put 5 or 6 in rage, 5 or 6 in stomp, and 3 or 5 in super mega slash.

Chapter 3
You only have to know in what order to use your level 16 build. You need to use rage, then charge. Once you get close to your opponent, use stomp. Then auto, and if your opponent isn't dead yet, try to get in close and use your slash. By now, unless your opponent is really good (ahem sunblocks ahem) they should be dead.

Chapter 4
If this thread does'nt work for you, PM me immediately. Then I can hook you up with a better one.
*DO NOT BE A DEXBEAR UNLESS YOU ARE AN EXPERIENCED PVPER

Happy PvPing,
Mechaniclewolve