Thread: Suggestions andl opinions on Arcane Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default Suggestions andl opinions on Arcane Legends

Thank you Sts for the new expansion! Its been pretty fun playing the 3 new maps. I have a few suggestions and opinions on making Arcane Legends as fun like the old days, many threads has been made on this topic so I just want to acknowledge it and summarize of what they are saying along with my opinions:

1. Since the expansion was launched, many materials such as dragonite bar, planar ignot and arcane shard has been losing its value, this was mostly because the arcane ring and planar pendant is going to become useless in the lv56 cap as sts said that new gears will be available soon in lv56. The mythic glintstone gears was just worth a box of coins after our hard work when the expansion was launched. So my suggestion is please create a craftable set gear for lv56 that is worthwhile and where it would require both dragonite bar and planar ignot, and some other farmable and valuable materials in that expansion and effort too. In that way, it would be nice to keep the endgamers busy instead of bored and the old materials can return its value (hopefully).

2. With the new maps, right now its just the 3 pve maps. So no tombs, no arena but just simply pve maps. So if possible, please create a brand new tombs or arena (maybe both if possible) for example like a gladiator's arena where it can be both pvp and pve. Right now in endgame, its just leveling up and farming arena.

3. Crysotar Crates- not many valuable items in there, no singe, no samael, no toor, no shard, no sns, just not enough items! Sts please make the crysotar crate include more stuff because kraken mines been dead because crysotar crates aren't that worth. If it is because that sts is concerned that the market price will be destroyed due to large amounts of these arcane items, maybe its better to have each arcane pets and items be available at certain times just like the mythic pets slag, ripmaw etc. That way, the cs wouldn't be destroyed because of the large amounts of arcane items.

4. Adding on to the crysotar crates, please make the old mythic armours and helm available too in the crate. which is the uller's, himingleva's and vili's helm and armour. A lot of new players has been missing out of the aps because of these gears are not available now. So please make them available again for those who doesn't have the aps or the best gear for lv35-37 pvp or simply just as a collection.

5. Please make the old gold tier legendary pets available again or at least in some way. As each year passes many new gold tier legendary pets have been created for each year's events. However many new players didnt get a chance to earn the gold tier pet from the event last year. If possible please make those gold tier pets available again (like dovabear, blinky and yowie) in this years event or at least some way like been purchased with tokens, reaching gold tier or a drop from event chests. It was very nice that blinky can be dropped from the pre-event chests in halloween event last year. So thanks sts for that and can you please do something like that in this year's events.

6. Also a another point regarding with my first point. As I mentioned a craftable set gear for lv56, it would be better that the vaulable materials can be purchased with drag tooth, planar fragments, orc tags, glintsone coinbs etc. So that the old maps are busy instead of being dead.

7. A new pvp map- Recently its ctf and trulle's forest tdm. Many players find that trulle in tdm is becoming a interference. During clashes, trulle does loads of hp damage, especially twink levels. Where there's only 10%-30% of hp left after being hit and then the other team just gets easy free kills which is kinda unfair for the ones who got hit by trulle. So please create a brand new pvp room where there's no interference, just pure clashing or maybe a option where trulle can be on or off.

8. Last point, thank you sts for fixing the large amounts of bugs since expansion. It really helps so keep it going!

This is just my opinion and suggestion on Arcane Legends at the moment, so not sure on what the rest of the community is thinking.
    Last edited by Xinghvn; 04-10-2016 at 08:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

No. The whole point of expansion is to throw alway the old stuff. Im prettu sure thats why they didnt do an upgrade of the glint set. Also no need to bring back old things like drag bar or ingot anymore. Out with the old and in with the new ! If sts plans on making new craftable things let them brig new stuff to the table. Same old same old junk drag bar, ingot, tooth thats all outdated stuff now. The Devs said it themselves the whole point of MMO's is to always have new things in the table and gettinf rid of old stuff isna step.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xinghvn View Post
    Thank you Sts for the new expansion! Its been pretty fun playing the 3 new maps. I have a few suggestions and opinions on making Arcane Legends as fun like the old days, many threads has been made on this topic so I just want to acknowledge it and summarize of what they are saying along with my opinions:

1. Since the expansion was launched, many materials such as dragonite bar, planar ignot and arcane shard has been losing its value, this was mostly because the arcane ring and planar pendant is going to become useless in the lv56 cap as sts said that new gears will be available soon in lv56. The mythic glintstone gears was just worth a box of coins after our hard work when the expansion was launched. So my suggestion is please create a craftable set gear for lv56 that is worthwhile and where it would require both dragonite bar and planar ignot, and some other farmable and valuable materials in that expansion and effort too. In that way, it would be nice to keep the endgamers busy instead of bored and the old materials can return its value (hopefully).

2. With the new maps, right now its just the 3 pve maps. So no tombs, no arena but just simply pve maps. So if possible, please create a brand new tombs or arena (maybe both if possible) for example like a gladiator's arena where it can be both pvp and pve. Right now in endgame, its just leveling up and farming arena.

3. Crysotar Crates- not many valuable items in there, no singe, no samael, no toor, no shard, no sns, just not enough items! Sts please make the crysotar crate include more stuff because kraken mines been dead because crysotar crates aren't that worth. If it is because that sts is concerned that the market price will be destroyed due to large amounts of these arcane items, maybe its better to have each arcane pets and items be available at certain times just like the mythic pets slag, ripmaw etc. That way, the cs wouldn't be destroyed because of the large amounts of arcane items.

4. Adding on to the crysotar crates, please make the old mythic armours and helm available too in the crate. which is the uller's, himingleva's and vili's helm and armour. A lot of new players has been missing out of the aps because of these gears are not available now. So please make them available again for those who doesn't have the aps or the best gear for lv35-37 pvp or simply just as a collection.

5. Please make the old gold tier legendary pets available again or at least in some way. As each year passes many new gold tier legendary pets have been created for each year's events. However many new players didnt get a chance to earn the gold tier pet from the event last year. If possible please make those gold tier pets available again (like dovabear, blinky and yowie) in this years event or at least some way like been purchased with tokens, reaching gold tier or a drop from event chests. It was very nice that blinky can be dropped from the pre-event chests in halloween event last year. So thanks sts for that and can you please do something like that in this year's events.

6. Also a another point regarding with my first point. As I mentioned a craftable set gear for lv56, it would be better that the vaulable materials can be purchased with drag tooth, planar fragments, orc tags, glintsone coinbs etc. So that the old maps are busy instead of being dead.

7. A new pvp map- Recently its ctf and trulle's forest tdm. Many players find that trulle in tdm is becoming a interference. During clashes, trulle does loads of hp damage, especially twink levels. Where there's only 10%-30% of hp left after being hit and then the other team just gets easy free kills which is kinda unfair for the ones who got hit by trulle. So please create a brand new pvp room where there's no interference, just pure clashing or maybe a option where trulle can be on or off.

8. Last point, thank you sts for fixing the large amounts of bugs since expansion. It really helps so keep it going!

This is just my opinion and suggestion on Arcane Legends at the moment, so not sure on what the rest of the community is thinking.
    about point number 4, that season is over so no need to bring those into crates now. and for the AP, i mean the myth set is available in auc. but for looting you can farm the respective elite chests that have the old myth set.
    i believe the elite gold chests have old myth set.

-Mim

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

No more set like glinstone set. People really don't like to get screwed twice

5. The Following User Says Thank You to supersyan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I agree that some old zone shouldn't be dead, and as many possibilities of farm gold possible should make the game less repetitive than only one way to effectively farm gold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Ehhemm Wrong section it should be here>> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/foru...s-and-Feedback