Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: State of the game: two questions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

From perspective of who recently come back after 21 cap, its hard to find teams doing elites, hard to farm good gear if you already don't have good gear. Basically rich gets richer, poor remain poor. End game should be the focus of the game, make it as hard as possible, but increase drop rates of teeth etc, and in drops planar tombs to craft pendant and lower elite stuff drop easy. Maybe its just rogue, i dont know if it got nerfed how when, but i have almost same hp, armor and damage at level 56 with full legendry 51 gear as i had at lvl46, i get 2 shot in planar and will most probably get 1 shot dead in new upcoming elites. But if most players don't agree just ignore this . Mostly people posting here are probably well established in game, they might not represent the majority.
    Last edited by Att; 04-11-2016 at 01:09 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

1.Boss Battles

2. Leveling up gear. It would be awesome if we can improve our gear as we fight. And while the Deary Ring technically already has this, what about having gear that can level up and has a separate xp progression to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

1. Make every elite map a worthwhile place to farm. Jewels, eggs, crate keys, it matters not. All the people want are reasons to enjoy a game they fell in love with. Updating elites seems to be a great way to keep the player base jiving.

2. In Pocket Legends, the farming system was close to perfect. While many runs were necessary to attain that last piece of a set, or the elusive vanity everyone sought after, you knew unrelenting trial would bring you satisfaction, eventually. Seeing the primary way of obtaining gear to be popping open crates in AL change to farming sets to use would be what I would alter in the game. It will most likely not be easy, but I hope it could be done. I'm sure many of your loyal plat spenders wouldn't mind this, as elixirs would speed runs and make farming more fun for them; crate specific items could still be introduced to everyone. It would just be on a much smaller, perk based scale than the best in show basis it has followed for years.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlueSkied For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

1. A decision needs to be made whether this game is PvE or PvP driven. I would move the game in one of these directions as it's obvious a balance can't be found in both.. we need stability not buff nerf buff nerf.

2. Glintstone Jewel. Basically give everyone who has 'Glintstone' ap a non-tradable jewel which adds the same int/str/dex as an exquisite jewel and also gives us the glintstone set bonus glow just like para gems gave para glow. Nobody can complain because the set is still obtainable and atleast we get to keep the vanity side of the glintstone set.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

1: Scale old maps, with new pets, gear
    i think it would be cool to see elite alive again in these old maps
    also scale arena, tombs
    i know you guys don't want players to back to old content (remiem said that)
    but let's be honest, what to farm now?
    and we know it would take a lot time&hard work to open new tombs
    BUT! you can avoid all that
    by scale arena and tombs
    put new bosses there, loot, eggs, crate tokens(1 drop, like vial chance of dropping)
    and i think you all know how the players loves the old content
    and maybe new pet that have chance to remove pets shield cough*nekro*cough

2:gear upgrade
    since you guys want the old gear like arcane ring and pendant not the powerful thing
    but here's an idea:
    there can be new gear
    but the only way to craft it is using these old powerful items
    like new mythic ring.. the materials are:
    1 fossil, dragon bar, and arcane ring, and things can drop from this elite expansion (like fangs...)
    (it can have awesome proc and stats)
    same with pendant
    this way it force players to play elite again and farm for there gear
    thanks for this thread..it let us know you hear us

P.S: if you scale tombs&arena
    add new enemy's and change bosses
    and ofc the look of arena
    maybe black&gold arena
    Last edited by Saud; 04-12-2016 at 09:49 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Default State of the game: two questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sellins View Post
    Cant agree because then there will be no point in making new gear or even farming for them.
    The level cap of items can vary depending on the expansion it is from. Here is how it could work:If new expansion gear is obtained it will start at level 61 regardless of the character level and its maximum level will be 66 and will stay at that max level even when a new expansion comes out.
    Last edited by Kaziscate; 04-11-2016 at 03:19 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

1) Scale all the old elite maps
    2) A seasonal and a fair leaderboard

For God's SAKE! lvl 15 armor and helm (rare) for tank
    The guy who scored 4m 20s 420ms in Elite

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

1. When lepre enters inventory, UI appears in the corner of the screen to equip/unequip leprechaun pendant. Saving us from dying when switching equipment. (Not only a great feature for us elite runners, when newbies finally get the amulet they have a cool new feature to mess around with.)

2. (Something fun) vanity slot for Arcane pets - Trails! Give your prize pet a bound trail that will follow him for eternity.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Squeezable For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

1.make warrior more usefull in arena love arena and playing warrior but its slow and no one wants to run with warriors.
    2.Make planar pendant upgradeable i would love to see that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

1. I would have wished if something could be improved to reduce trade scams in game like we can find player or when scam is proved sts returns gold from acc of scammer to original player something like that. It will be very helpful for new people and this might also reduce scam rates in AL.
    2. About release of arcanes and mythics, I would like to add that we can try this: Keep releasing new arcanes and mythics at current rates as this creates interest in game but also make 1 arcane weapon/armour set craftable so fir those who like farming as something to farm. Also make the farm able arcane/ mythic slightly better than those in crates.
    Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

1.) Scale all maps with farm worthy loot, to revive interest in running old maps and provide a reason to make the run worth running as there is loot that is desireable.

2.) Evaluate the gear 'rarity' (common, rare, epic, legendary, mythic,arcane)
    2.1) are 5 gear rarities really necessary
    2.2) why have the bottom 2 rarities when only the top 3 rarities are useful/wanted by players
    2.3) properly define the power scale of the item based on the rarity as currently the distinction is so hard to grasp. Like some legendary rarities make more sense to use than mythic, this is prevailent with pets and is also applicable with items

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maarkus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Squeezable View Post
    1. When lepre enters inventory, UI appears in the corner of the screen to equip/unequip leprechaun pendant. Saving us from dying when switching equipment. (Not only a great feature for us elite runners, when newbies finally get the amulet they have a cool new feature to mess around with.)

2. (Something fun) vanity slot for Arcane pets - Trails! Give your prize pet a bound trail that will follow him for eternity.
    Trails looks fun actually :3 but would be a lot of work so make it for arcane pets only than!

EDIT: make it farmable, let it be a recipe with x amount of ingredients and let em drop all over Arlor, good way to krick up all maps!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T560 met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

By fair chance to be on a leaderboard, u mean dummy farming their way for a banner? LB is useless now. Stg needs to come up with a way to reward LEGIT pvp players. Not give out free banners to ppl who break rules.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Shelllz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Oops I need to make two more.

1. Look at the glintstone coin vendor
    2. Please give us something that we actually WANT in there. Why would we run or destroy our free sets for items that are downgrades? Don't be shy, boost those baddies up for us y'all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

1) farming should be more worth n ability to sort chest inven: I have a idea since in game we have lots of chest type so sorting should be like we can type like auc (key words).
    2)I think new thing would be farmable gears or pet and need arc shards and dragon bar it can make market better I think. (Sry my eng nor that much good I can say this much for now )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shelllz View Post
    By fair chance to be on a leaderboard, u mean dummy farming their way for a banner? LB is useless now. Stg needs to come up with a way to reward LEGIT pvp players. Not give out free banners to ppl who break rules.

Agreed!

/11 chars.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

1. Seasonal LBs
    2. Elite loot that is competive with crate gear/best gear... (Y'know like S1-4)
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

A huuuuge Thank You for pulling such threads off, its how you show us your love!

1) Class balance, i understand this is hard to do cuse there are so many factors to take in. For now it would be to nerf wariors dmg a lil, or take the arc sword proc dmg away in pvp oke oke , completly no dmg wouldnt be cool aswell so just look at that again cuse imo they do too much dmg for now!

Cuse we get higher levels now and gear should go up aswell and i can imagine some crit pop up hard af, just make for each class a number percent of critt you have in mind, make the best sets yu'll be releasing to get to that crit and keep the crit about the same true all the expansions yet to come. Why do i say this? Cuse i cant imagine rouges hitting 70-75% crit, mages around 40% and wariors around 20-25%? Idk, imo it should be at this point: rouges 40-50%, mage 25-35% and wariors 15-20% somewhat like it is now i think. I hope you understand what I mean

2) What I want new to game? A lot but i saw a lot of cool idea's in this thread ima sort em a bit in here
    -That Arcane FARMABLE trail looks cool
    -Kricking old maps by putting new loot in it like new mini arcane pets? Themed at that map, don't need to be a huge design or doesnt even need to be mythic, just something that looks cool and has decent stats but also something that wont go over the best pets atm.
    -Additional maps like arena, planar tombs,km,kt i would have loved to see this in haretta aswell cuse its such a huge town, i think there is room enough for a big *** entrance to new maps. For example near the spawn spot in garetta at the other side of the crate token vendor, between those flags.
    -Seasonable lb, looks cool aswell but this won't show the real nimbers scored in game from 0 to max...
    -Also if yu do make a new arena, its fine to let the old one here, i remember another arena taken away if i'm correct? (Sorry was very noob lol)
    -New farmable/craftable stuff like stampy/nekro/planar pendant and such.

This is something i didnt saw people posting yet, a progress meter from those aps in ap page, i know many people came up with this but dint sas this in here so ye, just letting know!

I think i said enough from my said, anyways keep up the great work!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T560 met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

One more thing, how hard would it be to add a type of copper, silver, gold tier pet egg crate to elite zones. Gives players a chance to collect rare pets they dont have, have something to farm and sell, and a reason to go back to those older elite maps. Heck, I would even say make them openable with keys and plat so you can make some money off the tradeoff as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

1) What i'd like to change in AL is the chance to loot good stuff from crates.

I understand that every item goes through a phase in which it gets outdated and price goes down to 0 but i've observed (from a twink lv.11 perspective) that things loose worth way too quick. I remember the maul of ollerus lasted from 31 cap till 41 (maybe 46 too idk) but the dragon hunter sword (which is supposed to be an ARCANE weapon = the highest rarity in AL) won't even last 1 season. Same thing which happend to Arcane Deary. That thing's price went down to 500k wayy too quick (remember samael used to be 30-40m+) and an arcane pet should last way longer than any other pet. The high Pet inflation (coming from all those countless crate/plat/egg sale in season 7) was the reason why price went down so quick. Simple thing

Lower down the chance too loot an arcane -> Arcane Egg Price will increase (soon or later, new players coming everyday) -> Ppl are much more motivated to farm/spend on lockeds -> $$$ for all

2) I always liked the idea of making PvP Tournaments (either at lower level or endgame) and i still like thing that's a great idea. PvP Tournaments promote a whole new PvP bracket and game would become much more active. Basically when STS started the lv.15/16 tournament many endgame ppl went to 15 just to play the tournament (same guys who always complaint about us crying twinks) and that's just nice. PvP is also a big part of AL.

Nowadays PvP Twink is messed up (not mentioning Rogue armor nerf .-.) Because ppl just stack tanks or gang/block in every single room. What resulted to make PvP less attractive is all those countless dummy farmers. Ppl won't bother anymore about good kdr since they know next to you is someone farming dummys 24/7

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk