Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: State of the game: two questions.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Very simple ,
    1. More maps or more quest lines for better legendary or mythic gear. That would give us more reason to run new maps.
    2. More events ! doesent have to be ( just )standard events, make new ones based on expansion.
    P.s.. most ideas in this thread sound good ,how bout the ones you the devs) are thinking of, you could start a thread to allow some input from us players as well?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

To ppl who are honest pvp'ers, dummy farming is the biggest slap in the face. Ppl who never set foot in serious clashes are in the top 10 due to dummy farming. I have been an active pvper for 3 seasons now and my #2 lb spot is in danger to a dummy farmer who never clashes and gets 5k kills in 24hs saying "that's normal kills for him in one day". Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

do something to work

Exemple...:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/115541...83086362928464

+values the Dragonite bar.
    +we would essence to work and sell.

+ We need good items to sell.
    +I would like to see a new weapon(
    a whip, perhaps)

+ new skills (as of game "god of war").

sorry my bad english

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

New class of character and new class of gear instead of arcane since arcane is more like legendary gear now. Call the new gear exotic or exquisite for example. Or even let us convert our arcane or mythic items into new exotic or exquisite gear. Thanks guys.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to raxaxic For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Hey folks,

There have been a lot of insightful threads recently about the current state of AL. In an attempt to consolidate thoughts, I have two questions for you:

1) If you could change one thing about AL, what would it be?

2) If you could have one new thing in the game (systems, content, loot, etc.) what would it be?

Please keep it brief, and try to give only two answers

We're listening, thanks you!

- g
    1. I think new camera adjustment is kinda cool..
    2. It'll be.........MOUNTS!!!!! Particular pets that can we trained into MOUNTS. Or maybe give us new content such as MOUNTS, but it'll be separated from pets, I mean like new rideable animals. And also, MOUNT's skills!!! Ahhh yeah, It'll be so dayumn cool, Dev!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by supersyan View Post
    I don't think this thread is serious. Remember the thread about 'new skills system' years ago and later we got the skill mastery after 1 and half year
    Depends on what you mean by serious. He's a genuine developer asking what we want. As he said, it does not mean STS will implement what he's collected ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

1. To make economy better.
    2. Make farming worth it (I know somebody already suggested this)
    Because atm, we have nothing to farm that is worth it, Jewels? Their drop rates were nerfed. Arena? Vials too cheap. The only option I know right now is popping crates. Maybe create a dungeon that many ppl would be interested to farm. Like in planar tombs. XD
    IGN: WORD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

1) If I could change one thing it would be to introduce a larger variety of endgame legendary weapons. For the last few expansions people have been relying on bland crate weapons. And you see 8 toons in town with the exact same weapons. Spice it up.

2)If I could add one thing to AL it would be to introduce Advanced Classes. Not only would this diversify the playerbase and give more depth to our 3 year old toons but it would also add a completely new element to the roleplay aspect of the game.

I honestly would just love an "Advanced Class" system where we can pick from 2 class directions we can take for our character.

Like an example.

Rogues
    Ranger: Bonus with Bows, No shadows, High single target dps, more utility(better traps, stronger poison arrow, stronger aimed shot.)

Assassin: Bonus with Daggers, High close quarters dps, semi-tanky, relies on shadows for self buffs and skills.(invisibility, clones, warping.)

Warriors
    Beserker Bonus with 2-Hand Weapons, Higher Damage, Tanky, Stronger taunts, debuffs mobs.

Paladin Bonus with Shields, Extremely Tanky, Revives, Heavily Improved buffs.

Mages
    Wizard: Bonus with Staves, Higher AoE damage, Mana Shield, More potent crowd control.

Grenadier: Bonus with Guns, High Single target & AoE damage potential, Strengthened Shield, Heavily debuffs mobs.
    Last edited by Legallyblonde; 04-12-2016 at 08:59 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

1.Vendors,Gold Use,Commons,Rares,and Epics: I feel like some of the vendors are just plain useless and don't really have a purpose other than just be a shortcut to the store,but that is extremely easy to access. I also feel like gold is a bit underused,I mean theres not much you can do with it other than buy and list items off the auction,buy starter pets,trade it,buy potions,recipes,recover lost items,be able to craft items,and buy an extremely expensive vanity set. I really feel like platinum is just taking over EVERYTHING that gold could have had the potential for (for example,the Hibiscus Tea).And the only 2 redeeming factors that it really has is just buying potions and trading it as currency. I want to see gold be used in more unique ways (besides events).It bothers me how useless commons,rares,and epics are (except you just sell em just to make a little bit of gold).Try to find a way to make those items more useful other than just a waste of inventory.

2.Quest Weapons:Ok,so far we have seen quests that are needed to obtain a pendant (Gleipnir),upgrade armor (Uller/Vili/Himingleva Mythic Armor),obtain a recipe to craft a powerful Arcane pet (Nekro),and obtain armor (Orcslaying and Glintstone sets). But what about having a quest for weapons? I would LOVE to get my hands on an Arcane Cryogem Staff/Gun/Bow/Daggers/Shield/2-handed weapon.

PS:Oh yeah...I just did type in Comic Sans

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaziscate For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

One I'd like to see change is elites with just 3-4 players . How bout one or two extremely hard elite dungeons for 6 characters or even 9 that once completed would grant 1 player a arcane chest ( with a chance of gear Plat. gold pet etc. )
    P.s. just a thought

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Make game fair like if u reward some thing like key crates u should gave them to every user if in this case the poors will get a chance to sell them n get some thing good for them
    Make a different leader board the ppl who came to lb first will stay wht about others they should also get a chance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Hey folks,

There have been a lot of insightful threads recently about the current state of AL. In an attempt to consolidate thoughts, I have two questions for you:

2) If you could have one new thing in the game (systems, content, loot, etc.) what would it be?

- g
    1. Balance the classes differently with regards to pvp and pve. Blanket changes always end up making people upset. The way i see it, mage and rogue need pvp buff for sure, 3-4 tanks every clash is just zzz. And tanks need a buff for pve. Make tanks NECESSARY by revitalizing the taunt system to help tanks hold aggro and create mobs that need a tank to soak up the dmg instead of nerfing other classes survivability.

2. Best gear that is 99% farmable just like pocket legends at the lvl 66 cap. Orlok, sanguine, and lilith legendary sets that ONLY dropped off bosses and required plat purchased recipes to upgrade them(was only like 30 plat or so and i think they could be sold in auction). Ive never farmed for anything in a game like i farmed in pocket legends. Build it and they will come. Dont make money off enticing people with crates for gear, make them farm and make money off of people expediting the farming process

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Hey folks,

- g
    1) I would be very careful what gear is introduced in the game and how it works in pvp/pve. To do so, i need hardcore players to do it for me so I won't buff it 3x times and nerf it 2x times.

2) I wished it could be more valueable loots which has a low drop rate for everyone. Rare bosses which spawn in particular maps and have valueable loots aswell. Something to keep working on the

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Make a shadow world (mirror of arlor) where all maps the same, but with all endgame scaling of mobs and loot. (Could be introduced one zone at the time with event).

Sets and vanetys farmable from all bosses in this world.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Stashable Ankhs, tooth, and coins.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Hey folks,

- g
    1)
    I would really remove the 5k and 10k flag achievements, there are no title awarded for completing it. There is no goal in completing them since they only give 100 AP each and take a ridicules amount of time to complete when comparing to all the other achievements.
    Name:  flags.png
Views: 233
Size:  125.9 KB

2)
    Higer tier jewels as reward from elite chests, and new loot in the old elite content, so the old elite maps will come alive again
    Last edited by DK; 04-13-2016 at 04:32 AM.
    Collector of items for all classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DK View Post
    1)
    I would really remove the 5k and 10k flag achievements, there are no title awarded for completing it. There is no goal in completing them since they only give 100 AP each and take a ridicules amount of time to complete when comparing to all the other achievements.
    Name:  flags.png
Views: 233
Size:  125.9 KB
    2)
    Higer tier jewels as reward from elite chests, and new loot in the old elite content, so the old elite maps will come alive again

Couldn't agree more and I know plent of flagging friends in game right now trying to get these aps that would also agree! Such a shame there isn't more of an incentive to achieve these APs :/

Coalhouse

I have considered these questions and this is what I have come up with (some of this might be a little "out there" but anyway):

1) Whilst there have been many excellent suggestions regarding the game system, I would like to see more emphasis on the game world. This could be by increasing the prominence of the storyline, world history or NPC interactions. I think that this would increase players' emotional investment in the game, rather than just being a background to players just endlessly running the same maps over and over again.

2) To the end described above, I would like player characters to be able to join existing NPC organisations. In this, let's call it "Allegiance System", characters meeting certain requirements (class, level, achievements etc.) would be able to gain membership of one such organisation at a time (eg. town militias, Kraag Commandos, kings' guards etc.).

Membership could permit access to NPC messages and information, certain vanity items, quests, the organisation's headquarters and even micro-events.

I think that something along these lines would increase player involvement in the game, camaraderie and cross-guild interactions. As well as reinvigorating older, less used content.
    Last edited by Coalhouse; 04-16-2016 at 09:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

I just want the 1)gear progression and 2)better economy. For this i have this solution: Bring new craftable items, which contribute for forgetting the old gear and makes usgrinding for them. These items should consist of: Dragonite bars, Arcane shards, Fossils, planar tomb fragments, a new ingredient(only lootable from new locked or farmable in a new "Glintstone Tomb" like Planar Tomb)

This would fix the gear issue and will give ppl alot more farming possibilies and the old elites will be back in use.

Remember: The ingredients are just optional and as example. Sts pls feel free to change it the better way:-)

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

1- Job Advancement Quest

Rogue
    > Assassin
    >Bow Master

Mage
    >Pollywog Priest
    >Elemental Engineer

Warrior
    >Royal Guard
    >Lord Knight

2- New skills based on the job advancement
    Last edited by Froxanthar; 04-14-2016 at 06:18 AM.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Froxanthar For This Useful Post: