Quote Originally Posted by romgar1 View Post
In addition, most bosses fight melee at least in part. i honestly dont use slow myself. i rely on my high defense to save me. Kiting is a way of life for all classes in pve. As a tank I enter a mob, pull, slam, then sheild and use the aoe knockback skill(forgot the name) rinse and repeat. With most bosses I use my taunt skill which is NOT an aoe, then stomp, shield, taunt, and again the aoe knockback skill. Since there is only room for 8 skills on your map I leave off slow. It would be useful in a boss fight or against high hp minibosses, but not much else.
I'm a bit confused about the moves you are using since there are multiple ones with taunt. Also, slam is the move with the slow effect, so maybe you're getting the names mixed up. From what I understand you're casting Gravity Well (draws in and taunts), followed by Neutron Stomp (knocks down), then Increase Mass (shield), then Singularity (AoE knockback). In boss fights you are casting Force Hammer (the singular target move with taunt), followed by Neutron Stomp, Increase Mass, Gravity Well and Singularity. My single target cast order is posted above so I won't repeat it, but I'm curious as to why you picked Force Hammer over Graviton Slam when Graviton Slam can taunt and slow the target? Also, what made you pick that casting order?