Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: State of the Game: Summary of Two Questions thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ciazera View Post
    Mage no crit now. Mage have 17 eyes gem before but now no gem. No need change
    They still crit quite hard, with just their auto attack from the new gun critting 4-5k. It happens frequently enough to the point where it is just plain OP. That's Aimed Shot level but they only have to tap their basic attack to accomplish that. Not to mention, it's quicker than aim because there's no CD.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I think...should decrease to pay for pets food or decide limit line.. probably bad English sorry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hmm good well done

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

What about increasing gold payout from all daily quests? This can surely not break the game in terms of inflation via excessive wealth created. It gives ppl a chance to move towards better gears as a lot of the maps are pretty demanding in terms of gears & pets needed to be able to play them.
    The list created is great but I am sure there will still be a lot of debating over which ones to implement, then the development & finally the implementation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    OK folks,

Game balance
    - Tanks too desirable right now
    - Sorcs crit very hard
    - Rogues too nerfed in PvP

Thanks,

- g
    Thank You!..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

JUSTG......can you please try and add into game setting to DISABLE LOOT!!!!! Sometime players want to just have fun and kill things or grind the map or farm the good stuff or level up pet without having to use platinum and we hate to deal with having to keep constantly liquidating useless stuff from inventory.

Thanks.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to twoxc For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

OK folks, this has been an extremely productive thread.

Game balance
    - Sorcs crit very hard

Thanks,

- g
    Tanks arent too desirable atm, our sword doesnt work and in pve we can be halfway succesful only if we own the glintset, magma and aegis. Not even then are we more useful than a mage or rogue in a map. How is that too desirable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Well.. I liked all of these ideas. I really did. These will bring AL back to life. But there's a problem as well.. How long will it take you guys to bring these features to game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signature credits to Bellaelda

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Shackler For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Since we're on the topic of new loot, I think it would be cool to add vanity items that can drop from mobs.

In Star Legends, we had extremely rare vanities that only dropped from mobs in certain campaigns. I would like to see farmable vanities in Arcane Legends too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    They still crit quite hard, with just their auto attack from the new gun critting 4-5k. It happens frequently enough to the point where it is just plain OP. That's Aimed Shot level but they only have to tap their basic attack to accomplish that. Not to mention, it's quicker than aim because there's no CD.
    which gun is this?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Thank you for the post G. At least we know someone is hearing us

If you could make half of those before this year ends AL would be alive again. Adding new loot to older maps is probably a hard thing to do, but I think that's very important, if not the most important of all those.

The problem is that once we hit level 56, we have absolutely nothing to farm for as it stands now.

Anyway, good luck with all the work you guys are doing. We could just quit the game once a few "not so liked" updates come, but you can see that most of us love the game and what we want is to see it get better and better.

P.S. I hope you guys add new items in Glintstone Coin vendor :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Sorc's crit is fine.. No changes needed... The gun has the problem itself not with the crit. Btw , we cannot crit anytime we want like a rogue does with the stacked aimed shot... And yes we lose a lot of crit due to the gems cannot be anymore socket in any levels above 46 (was pointing to eye gems).. We honestly need that 'crit' so bad to be able to compete with those extremely tough warriors and those deadly furious rogues in PvP. Just imagine a critless mage trying to kill a 3k armored Warriors and Rogues with 60'ish% crit.. Outcome? Sorcs will get brutally assassinated.

Ps: Not all mages use that so called "Critting gun".. Most of the Sorc population still prefers the Arcane Staff due to it's well made proc.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sheentaro For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

OK folks, this has been an extremely productive thread. Here is what we have heard.

Major Caveat: Nothing on this list is on the roadmap, I just want to verify that we are talking about the same things for now:

Make farming worth it:
    -Better loot distribution across all maps (bring new life into all the old maps)
    -More competitive gears available purely through farming (Planar Tombs was a good model for this).
    -More and varied crafting materials, scattered across all maps
    -More items like Necro, Planar Pendant, Mythic amulet (farmable crafted)
    -Items that are very rare to loot off bosses (high level jewels)
    -Scale all elites to current level cap w better loot (crate keys, ankhs, old arcane eggs, combo lix, extra gold, high level jewels)

More/ new loot:
    -Better gear progression
    -Original stuff, less re-colors
    -Add great sets with powerful set bonuses, distributed across crates/ boss drops/ craftables
    -More recipes: (Weapons, Eggs, pet food, potions, vanities, ankhs, crate keys, time keys (accelerate crafting))
    -Overhaul of the token vendor inventories so people have new shiny things to buy with dragkin tooth, Rengol tokens, Underhul coins, Planar fragments, etc.
    -Stashable crafted energy kits
    -Vanity “trail” for pets
    -1000 gold, 1000 hp pots, 1000 mana pots

Events that encourage group play:
    -2013 Tarlok event. Most of the time during that event we were on maps, killing bosses after bosses, for a chance of event portal.
    -Harvest event, which encourage all three classes to work together and share their loot.

Game balance
    -Tanks too desirable right now
    -Sorcs crit very hard
    -Rogues too nerfed in PvP

New PvP maps

Better inventory management
    -Stacking (w/ mass sell)
    -Sell All for specific rarities

Party System bonus – for all classes in PvE parties

Leaderboards
    -Seasonal
    -Bot protection

Progress meter for APs

Mailbox for offline communication

Guilds :
    -Wall/ MOTD
    -Guild V Guild
    -Guild-wide prizes for competitions

Does this sum up what we have been talking about? Again, no promises on any of this, but it is a great conversation thus far!

Thanks,

- g
    Agreeee

Gesendet von meinem E2303 mit Tapatalk

© AllFacesDown

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oezheasate View Post
    Tanks arent too desirable atm, our sword doesnt work and in pve we can be halfway succesful only if we own the glintset, magma and aegis. Not even then are we more useful than a mage or rogue in a map. How is that too desirable.
    That's a glitch, bro. A glitch when fixed will return things back to the way they were and still kind of are.

Coalhouse

In case I have left it too late to reply to the original thread, here is a duplicate:

I have considered these questions and this is what I have come up with (some of this might be a little "out there" but anyway):

1) Whilst there have been many excellent suggestions regarding the game system, I would like to see more emphasis on the game world. This could be by increasing the prominence of the storyline, world history or NPC interactions. I think that this would increase players' emotional investment in the game, rather than just being a background to players just endlessly running the same maps over and over again.

2) To the end described above, I would like player characters to be able to join existing NPC organisations. In this, let's call it "Allegiance System", characters meeting certain requirements (class, level, achievements etc.) would be able to gain membership of one such organisation at a time (eg. town militias, Kraag Commandos, kings' guards etc.).

Membership could permit access to NPC messages and information, certain vanity items, quests, the organisation's headquarters and even micro-events.

I think that something along these lines would increase player involvement in the game, camaraderie and cross-guild interactions. As well as reinvigorating older, less used content.
    Last edited by Coalhouse; 04-16-2016 at 09:23 AM.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Coalhouse For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

OK folks, this has been an extremely productive thread. Here is what we have heard.

Major Caveat: Nothing on this list is on the roadmap, I just want to verify that we are talking about the same things for now:

Make farming worth it:
    - Better loot distribution across all maps (bring new life into all the old maps)
    - More competitive gears available purely through farming (Planar Tombs was a good model for this).
    - More and varied crafting materials, scattered across all maps
    - More items like Necro, Planar Pendant, Mythic amulet (farmable crafted)
    - Items that are very rare to loot off bosses (high level jewels)
    - Scale all elites to current level cap w better loot (crate keys, ankhs, old arcane eggs, combo lix, extra gold, high level jewels)

More/ new loot:
    - Better gear progression
    - Original stuff, less re-colors
    - Add great sets with powerful set bonuses, distributed across crates/ boss drops/ craftables
    - More recipes: (Weapons, Eggs, pet food, potions, vanities, ankhs, crate keys, time keys (accelerate crafting))
    - Overhaul of the token vendor inventories so people have new shiny things to buy with dragkin tooth, Rengol tokens, Underhul coins, Planar fragments, etc.
    - Stashable crafted energy kits
    - Vanity “trail” for pets
    - 1000 gold, 1000 hp pots, 1000 mana pots

Events that encourage group play:
    - 2013 Tarlok event. Most of the time during that event we were on maps, killing bosses after bosses, for a chance of event portal.
    - Harvest event, which encourage all three classes to work together and share their loot.

Game balance
    - Sorcs crit very hard

New PvP maps

Better inventory management
    - Stacking (w/ mass sell)
    - Sell All for specific rarities

Party System bonus – for all classes in PvE parties

Leaderboards
    - Seasonal
    - Bot protection

Progress meter for APs

Mailbox for offline communication

Guilds :
    - Wall/ MOTD
    - Guild V Guild
    - Guild-wide prizes for competitions

Does this sum up what we have been talking about? Again, no promises on any of this, but it is a great conversation thus far!

Thanks,

- g
    Excellent...... Yes, that sums up what everyone has been talking about.... I'm especially excited to see if the "Original stuff, less re-colors" suggestion gets put into motion..........................

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Can you put some more detail regarding Mage crit? What level you were talking about and what kind of gun? How much crit that Mage has? If you can upload the video that will be appreciable.

As far as I know new gun gives 200% normal attack but the downfall is you loose too much damage compare to myth gun. Average Mage without eye gem has critical ranging from 20 to 30 %.(that means Mage has to attack 3-4 times to gain critical attack.

Another thing we are still waiting for new gears and lots of people haven't capped to 56 .

My point regarding Mage crit is that it's too early to judge.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to yubaraj For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    Can you put some more detail regarding Mage crit? What level you were talking about and what kind of gun? How much crit that Mage has? If you can upload the video that will be appreciable.

As far as I know new gun gives 200% normal attack but the downfall is you loose too much damage compare to myth gun. Average Mage without eye gem has critical ranging from 20 to 30 %.(that means Mage has to attack 3-4 times to gain critical attack.

Another thing we are still waiting for new gears and lots of people haven't capped to 56 .

My point regarding Mage crit is that it's too early to judge.
    When compared to staff, you gain over 60 damage. You don't lose that much when comparing guns. It's enough to justify the 200% attack damage and the 4-5K crits from guns. The amount of times a Mage needs to attack is irrelevant because there's no CD time on auto attack.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

These are the kind of players who were in legends arcane lazy players who like quick and easy things with minimal effort I played a whole year with the hope of buying singe and when to buy it I was happy now all that illusion was lost by players those who are left in the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

[

Game balance
    - Sorcs crit very hard

1.Tanks are not that desirable in Pve. Maybe in PvP but not Pve

2. Sorcerer crit needs to stay the way it is or better yet give a slight buff. I don't really know why this was suggested as sorcerer crit is very low. Those that have high crits are the ones with eye gems which we won't have in 56. We are not like rogs that stack crit.(if this is about the gun having high crit then the gun is what needs to change not the crit because many people still prefer arcane staff over it) Also the shield needs a buff. What I mean by that is it needs to stay longer more, more "life". I have 120+ str and 600+ int and put 4/5 on shield except knock back. AND I also did 10/10 mastery on shield. I tested it out with a rog that has 800dmg+(with the nerf) it only took him 4 hits to break my shield (6 hits if u count the 2 sec invisibility). Now that 4 hits lasted about 5 seconds so after that I was dead. I also think that the shield needs to reduce more dmg because that rogs aimed shot do like 2-3k dmg(with the 70%reduction). That is crazy.

5. I don't really play rog so I don't know if they are too nerfed in my opinion the end game rogs do fine in pvp. They already do a lot of dmg. As stated above
    Last edited by Deathlyreaper; 04-13-2016 at 07:45 PM.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deathlyreaper For This Useful Post: