Thread: Cryo locks vs Ren locks LOOT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Default Cryo locks vs Ren locks LOOT

Can there be better stuff dropping from these crates please?

STS should add sns to it or something worth popping cryo locks...
    I dont see why sns cant be in it since its already in token vendor. Everyone is complaining about the poor loot these locks offer. The mythic gear isnt even good stat-wise. Please makes these worth opening or i would rather still open ren locks. So many arcanes in ren locks and all that is good from cryos is MM eggs... I dont know if its just me and the small group of people iv talked to but this seems like an issue. People running km3 cant even gain profit like they use to because massives are so cheap and have poor loot. Why replace something good with something worst? Whats the plan?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I'm sure they are going to be adding new arcanes in it, but seem everyone noticed this and are going impatient (like I am) about it. They probably opened the map and while we played were going to add more content as they finished it, sadly some of us have already done the 136k+ exp worth of work and itching for more content

IGN: Miguelherbert for now boyo ('-' /

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

It seems to me like as the game has progressed "crafting" has become more and more essential and pretty much a gold sink, to get better jewels we need to craft...and craft..and craft again! Instead of how it was before with Locked crates of the watch, now normal locks are pretty much worthless, nothing more than just an ingredient, you need to craft these into large locks AND THEN into massive locks to have a chance at really getting anything worthy and now not only is the process lengthened but we also have to pay gold to craft too!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lvlzone View Post
    I think they hold spot there for new legendary mythic arcane eggs and gear that come soon. Since we don't have gear scaled to 56 i sure it will be added soon to cryo locks
    Hmmm I'm not sure about this, to be honest I think what will most likely happen is that new gears/pets released will be staggered and I expect will only be available in upcoming "event" crates. Cryos will simply be an ingredient to craft another crate...