Guild News / An Update

May 3rd 2016

Hi all! I havnt been online much at all this week so my apologies for that. I've been going through some personal drama in life and AL has been low priority. I do apologise implicitly for not being available. When I'm away for these periods of time, I will appoint an officer to stand in my place to take charge and make the decisions that would normally be made by me.

Currently, for this period of absence I'm appointing "FBGDUCKK" as master. So any problems occuring in my absence you can contact him. Duck is American, so time differences come into play often when syncing with duck. So if you are finding it difficult to catch him when your online, you can also contact Graoveto as he also is a highly trusted and experienced officer. Wizzybit is online very regularly and can provide great amounts of knowledge.

Please only contact the officers on GUILD CHAT if requesting help! Private messages begging for help etc are FORBIDDEN.All requests to be made on guild chat and if the officer can help they will either reply in GC or via PM.