Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: With regards to the rogue armor nerf

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Right View Post
    Why not instead of demanding your "armor" back wich it was never meant in the first place why not use armor gems pet and use pots?
    rouges indeed were more tankier then warriors and remember when everyone was saying tanks suck dont party them their better off naked bla bla bla and now reality hits you and what you do come here and make a thread almost every day right? if they give your "armor" back there's gonna be consequences i wouldn't be making any more threads if i was you,and remember the cake exploiters that made over 100m gold of it someone was even making threads on how to do it can you get any more selfish then that?

Actually your wrong, i can clearly see you play as a tank cause you disagree with the statement, im on the edge of quitting the game period, the armor nerf was the biggest mistake sts made for a rog, 46 isnt even playable for rogs without being smashed in seconds, op rog vs op tank is a dominate match, the tank would win hands down, dragon sword is too much, we have no way to regen our mana fast enough to keep us alive, we have armor loss, we have damage loss entering pvp, whats next, im waiting to find out so i can just delete this game, until then I'll be waiting patiently.

And lets see some of you tank players spend hundreds of thousands for some diamond jewels that give like 28 armor max or whatever, not much help.
    Last edited by xxalivexx; 04-19-2016 at 02:20 PM.